If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Juan's english.

124»

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

It's a frickin' joke, if you want to read it as if I want to imply that you want to be literally like noimporta, that's not my concern.

• You can change. You can.

Well, someone came back upset.

Grumpiness! I must spread grumpiness in the world of the living! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

• You can change. You can.

Another one has fallen under the Juan collective's control.

Just as planned.

• edited 2012-04-03 21:55:36
    Definitely not gay.

Wait!

I can control Juan! Control is the means to survival!

• "Well, someone came back upset."

Came back implies vandro ever isn't upset.

Ouch.

• I keep reading this thread title and thinking "no, he's Colombian."

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I know the Indoctrination theory is just a theory, but it was just a name to me. Put it this way: If you know what the theory supports in regards to the ending, then you have to know somewhat what's going on in the ending, you know? and I'm a bit of a ninny when it comes to shit like that.

The ending was spoiled for me, too.

Luckily, it's so disconnected from the rest of the game that it honestly makes no difference.