If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Juan's english.

Comments

• You can change. You can.

If you really need me to be like a 16 years old nerd who is in love with an idealized version of himself...well, sorry, can't act the part. Got it all out of my system by now. All that remains is bitter cynicism, sharp sarcasm and the need to overanalyse media.

• oh god

i really hope i don't turn out like juan now

A picture of my face should be put in all high schools as a reminder of what happens when kids do things that i do, like breathing.

• edited 2012-04-03 02:18:54
    Definitely not gay.

It isn't that I can't stand you around, it's just that I can't help feeling a wee bit uncomfortable around you.

But you're still cool.

• edited 2012-04-03 02:20:53
    You can change. You can.

I do have to wonder why you feel like that.

ETA: Also, my point is simply that regardless of how many people enjoyed that persona/facet of my personality/phase/whatever you wanna call, it ended up causing more harm than pleasure or happiness to me and my emotional stability, so I dropped the act. --shrug-- If you liked that guy, I wouldn't put it against ya, but I sure will disagree with you.

• A picture of my face should be put in all high schools as a reminder of what happens when kids do things that i do, like breathing.

But clearly not sleeping.

• edited 2012-04-03 02:21:57
    You can change. You can.

sleep is for the weak and those who are actually feeling good about themselves, those who didn't have a nap during the afternoon and those who have something to do in the morning

tonight, i'm not any of those people! :D

• blah blah blah you suck for various reasons blah blah blah too lazy to come up with anything today blah blah blah

you suck for various reasons

I'm talking to you, aren't I?

• blah blah blah too lazy to come up with anything today blah blah blah

• edited 2012-04-03 02:41:13
    You can change. You can.

Also, you seem to be using my own speech idiosyncracies, such as posts filled with "blah blah blah" in order to not talk much. 

I approve.

• Shit. I didn't realise that.

It's how the assimilation begins, mon amie.

• edited 2012-04-03 05:06:06

Juan confirmed for Colombian Seven of Nine.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

As far as I know Columbians are the denizens of the Bioshock Infinite's setting.

• edited 2012-04-03 11:34:22
    Definitely not gay.

Oh noes! Juan indoctrinated Legionnaire, just like the Reapers did to Shepard at the end of ME3!

Dude. 

Spoilers.

Come on

• Definitely not gay.

Hoshit, forgot

Sorry man.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Ah, the joys of people treating theories as canon.

• edited 2012-04-03 12:13:18
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

There's a pretty absurd amount of evidence for it, and the ending as presented can't possibly be what actually happened for a number of reasons, so...

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I guess it's just a marketing scheme by Bioware to get gamers to buy an eventual DLC that "fixes" the ending.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

No argument here, but I'd blame EA before I'd blame Bioware.

Ah, the joys of people treating theories as canon.

I know the Indoctrination theory is just a theory, but it was just a name to me. Put it this way: If you know what the theory supports in regards to the ending, then you have to know somewhat what's going on in the ending, you know? and I'm a bit of a ninny when it comes to shit like that.

Spoilers make no sense to me.

yeah yeah go away, nobody cares, panaman.

Now you think yourself argentinian? Shame on you.

Regardless of what you may think, Noimporta was hardly the first one to come up with that one.

• edited 2012-04-03 14:15:06
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

It would be weird for someone on the 21st century to come up with anything like that. Your point?

Your post seems to be implying that I was imitating Noimporta.