If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Asura's Wrath

Comments

• edited 2012-02-12 17:44:51
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Oh man, that fight with Dvorak's New World Symphony playing... brilliant.

• edited 2012-02-12 17:48:47
    Feel The Wrath....

^^ If You haven't played the whole thing, you probably wouldn't know that.

I would wait until reviews pop up, though. The first one given was an 8.5, so that's a good start.

• 8 Days until Asura's Wrath!.

• (Phone Rings) eh (Picks it up)

"7 Days". Until Asura's Wrath!

• No rainbow star
    So... Are you just going to stop posting on IJBM when this gane is released, seeing as how this is the only thread you post in?
  • No, of course I'll still be here, and It's not the only thread I've posted in. Why do you ask?

• 6 Days until asuras wrath.

And it got the highest review score in weekly Famitsu Magazine this week

http://andriasang.com/comzyx/famitsu_scores/

• 5 Days until ASURA'S WRASSU!

• edited 2012-02-18 12:58:32
    Feel The Wrath....

3 More days until Asura's Wrath.

However, a walkthrough of it it via a review copy is out now.

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-02-18 13:20:56
    Actually might pick this up. I'll be waiting for the Penny Arcade to inevitably hit the interwebs.
  • It's out today. have a launch trailer:

• http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218975p1.html

>You're lucky if any given episode features more than three or four minutes of actual gameplay.

>Another major shortcoming is longevity: Asura's Wrath is barely six hours long.

From watching the playthroughs, I can tell this is a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. It's a bit of shame the performance in QTE has little effect on the gameplay.

• I liked it. It was crazy and insane, and it had one of the awesomest final bosses of this console gen.

And the QTE's do affect your score at the end of each episode, and certain scenes can be extened depending on if you get enough of them right.

Also, the Music is awesome. Just listen to this:

• So, I got and played Asura's Wrath. That was 20 minuets of my life wasted. And that includes travel time.

• edited 2012-02-27 14:13:17
    Feel The Wrath....

Hoh, how so?

You've barely just begun. Or you don't like stuff like Rez or Sin and Punishment.

And you spelled Minutes wrong. :p

• But you never had any to begin with.

Or you don't like stuff like Rez or Sin and Punishment.

...Or, and this might be a shocking concept, he doesn't like Asura's Wrath.

• I know. It sounds like he barely played it at all to make a real final verdict, is all.

• I was making a joke that I was able to get to the shop and back and FINISH Asura's Wrath within in 20 mins :P

But seriously though, I played for an hour and couldn't bare it anymore, I'm trading it back in tomorrow. 

• You'd be able to finish it before tomorrow anyways, it's the type of game you can play in one sitting. If all games were like these, you could keep trading them in and finishing them forever.

•  

the main theme song of the game. So beautiful.

• Some DLC news and realease dates on capcom japans Asura's Wrath site:

http://capcom.co.jp/asura/topics/dlc.html

No set international dates have been set yet, though.

• No rainbow star
    Demon, you're addicted and you should emulate the rest of us as we're the peak of human perfection
  • Why do you care? I just post about stuff I like. It's like you think I'm annoying just for putting stuff related to the game on this thread.

When that's the entire point of the thread to begin with. I don't like that you keep saying that everytime I post something related to it here, and It makes me feel uncomfortable.

• He kinda has a point man. Not to sound like a dick, but you do realize that you are more or less the ONLY person posting in this thread? Because no one else really cares about a (quite frankly) shitty game. 

• No rainbow star
    Sorry if it is uncomfortable Demon, but it IS worrying. The only time you post outside this thread is to post something related to this game

If I was posting only about Pokemon, then other people would be worried about me as it isn't very healthy to be that obsessed
  • ^^ Except its your opinion if it's shitty. That doesn't mean other people will think it is shitty either.

And I'm not obsessed, I'm waiting for other games to come out, and I do like other things.

It's just that this is the game That's probably gonna be my GOTY.

• No rainbow star

Well if you like other things, then why not talk about those as well in this forum? Currently all we really know about you is that you like Asura's Wrath

• Because unless it's close to release, i don't feel like talking about them.

Besides, I feel like I should at least post information upate info on the game, anyhow.

• edited 2012-03-18 22:33:33
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

...*ahem*...

Please do not start drama.  Any of you.

If any of you would like to discuss the quality of this game, please feel free, but do so in an intelligent manner, addressing things substantially, and supporting opinions with appropriate cases/arguments.

@Demongodofchaos: It is a bit odd that you're often the only one holding the fort in this thread.  While that by itself isn't really against the rules, it's still something to ponder.

• No rainbow star

^ I wasn't starting drama :< Besides, I haven't even played Asura's Wrath. Fighting games tend not to interest me that much