If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

12346»

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    "Time played: 41 hours"

O_O
  • $80+ per session
    Jeez.
    I know...

Um...maybe I should take a break now that I've finished it...
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    There are a -lots- of side quests, not counting mods. I've done all of them, but I've had six years, folks.
  • You can change. You can.
    neeeeeeeeeeeerds and get a life etc etc
    Just finished my second playthrough. Got the ending where you side with Strauss. It's a satisfying ending, though I wouldn't have wanted to get it first.
  • $80+ per session
    I'm still on my first. I'm leaning towards Anarch....In the mod I downloaded there is a Brujah quest to kill Strauss but it was too hard...
    I actually haven't even started with mods yet...I've a ways to go before I'm done with this game...
  • $80+ per session
    When I play strong modding community games, I try to download all the mods I want to start (like all the ones that add quests, I mean.) I can still tell where they are kinda, because of the different voice acting. It's pretty professional though. Also the small added quests like saving prostitutes and stuff.
    I prefer to get a taste of the game as-is before I start modding.
    Bump because I'm on my third playthrough.

Holy crap, I'm still stumbling across sidequests I missed. This game is pretty massive.
    The no-affiliation ending is my favorite, even if in WoD terms it makes your character kind of a gary stu.
    Haven't done that one yet...
  • edited 2011-11-09 02:53:33
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yes, once again, I'm doubleposting.

I did the no affiliation ending tonight, and I have to say I like the Anarch ending better, if just because Nines is pretty cool.

Also did what I'm going to call the "stupidity" ending, just to see what happened. If it had been my first ending, I'm sure I would have found it hilarious, but as-is, not all that exciting.

I think the only ending I have left is the one for working with the Kuei-Jin ending, which I've been putting off because Ming's a bitch and will probably kill me in it. Maybe I'll do a Brujah for it.
    Yeah, I'd just youtube the kuei-jin ending.
  • edited 2011-11-09 03:12:53
    Good idea.

...I still might do that Brujah run, though.

Incidentally, my Nosferatu character never shot a living being with a gun. He did fire bullets to progress through the tutorial, escape from the research lab, etc, though.
  • edited 2012-04-01 18:24:56

Bump.

So, last weekend, I saw a friend from highschool and mentioned to her that she might like Bloodlines.

She got the game on Monday and started playing on I think Wednesday. As of now, she has played over 24 hours of it. I love being right.