If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Princess Apricot arbitrarily decides what position in her castle you would be suited for

edited 2011-10-18 22:17:04 in Forum games
Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
As Princess, I cannot miss an opportunity to jump on the bandwagon with the rest of my subjects.

Now then, line up and fix my castle's underemployment problem!

Comments

• $80+ per session
    <3?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    This will be...interesting.
  • No rainbow star
    I get the job of revealing your fakiness, correct?
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Vivi: My Masseuse.

Because I need someone I can trust to help EVERY muscle in my body relax... :3

Neo_Crimson:

The royal administrator of fiend summoning. Cause that avatar is badass and I want whatever that thing is fighting to protect my castle :D
  • edited 2011-10-18 22:29:23
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Icalasari: Your cynical attitude nets you the job of royal prosecutor!
  • edited 2011-10-18 22:26:31
    No rainbow star
    :D Yay!

...And you mean your, not you're
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Whoops.

See why I choose you for the job? :D
  • No rainbow star
    Yes I do :D
    http://www.adventuresplanet.it/public/images/img/pwace32.jpg

There you are Ica.
  • No rainbow star
    Perfect :3
  • They're somethin' else.
    What is thine bidding, my master?
  • I shall stand in line!

Any position is fine as long as I serve Queen Apricot
    Schitzo:

Every ruler needs a scientific officer! As such, you shall be the director of MAD SCIENCE! Truly experimentation will double as an effective punishment for those who fare poorly against our new prosecutor.
    Chagen:

As every great society excels in the arts, you shall be adminstrator of culture!

Be it writing or architecture, you job is to organize a city of epic proportions! YOUR NAME SHALT BE REMEMBERED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!
  • I shall!

All is for my Queen.
  • edited 2011-10-18 22:59:55
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >The royal administrator of fiend summoning. Cause that avatar is badass
    and I want whatever that thing is fighting to protect my castle :D

This I can do! First, I need a bunch of unwitting stooges to act as sacrifices. Two, LOTS of blood. Three...
  • Lay it on me. I'm desperate for work.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Alright, princess, I'll play your game.
    @Link: You shall be my mailman! Since you are so good at fetch quests and all...

@DonZabu: Your avatar looks uncannily like a chef for some reason.

So you can be the head chef! Don't worry, no cannibalism is involved.

@MadassAlex: Surely your wisdom concerning the battle arts makes you a worthy teacher of the fighting arts. If you so choose, you may also be lead strategist.

@funnyguts: Because you don't know anything, you get to be the jest! Congratulations! Now tell a joke :D
  • ^^ -likes cooking-

Sweet. I promise I won't pee in the soup when I'm having a bad week.
    :3
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    How appropriate. I shall be the fechtmeister, then.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Any spot for me on the staff?
  • Might I have a place in your service, my lady~? <3
    @INUH: As you have proven yourself just as a moderator, you shall be the royal judge! And because you are the one who approved my application, you are worthy of special treatment; therefore, your seat in court shall be a massaging chair with an attachment for massaging you legs!

@Waltzy: Because you emanate vibes of kindness, and because it will be amusing to have an entire court, you shall be the royal attorney! I would post a genderswap of Phoenix Wright, but it's NSFW. :D

@TheConductor: Going by your avatar, I daresay you are a rogue defender of justice! Thus, you shall be my personal spy!
  • Princess Moerin is decreeing her law again?