If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Princess Apricot arbitrarily decides what position in her castle you would be suited for

2»

Comments

• No rainbow star
    So me and Waltzy are enemies, or...?
  • So Princess is actually AHR?

I didn't see that coming.
  • ...actually I was just saying sure to being given a position.

But let's go with that.
  • > I would post a genderswap of Phoenix Wright, but it's NSFW. :D

hmhm please do send it via message, *clears throat* >////////>

And yaay, now I can like, tap paper and slam desks in the name of the queen~!
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    @AHR: You can be my double during speeches! After all, we can't have someone IMPORTANT getting assassinated...
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Ok what job would I be assigned?
  • $80+ per session
    -massages the princess's neck-

Actually I think she is really counterclock. That's my theory
  • edited 2011-10-19 14:22:30
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    ^^You seem both responsible and well practiced in the field of Latin! So you get to be the royal scribe. :D

It's way cooler of a position than it seems, I swear!

^Am not! And do it a little harder please... :3
  • edited 2011-10-19 14:34:17
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^ Doubt it. Could be wrong, but... nah.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I am ok with that.
  • $80+ per session
    I dunno I just feel like pretending to be flirty and super silly while accusing herself of being a whole bunch of other people, mostly Moerin, is something Counterclock would do. Also the fact that Counterclock is the only suspect Apri has denied being. :3

-massages harder-
  • No rainbow star
    I want the genderswapped Phoenix Wright picture...
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    ^^Ahahahaa, oh you~ ^_^

As I said before, there is an extra little bit of irony regarding the fact that you think I'm counterclock of all people, but it would be a shame to ruin such a fantastic secret.

^Pffft, you can find it yourself.

Or you could ask Waltzy...

In any case, I am presently surrounded by polite company.