If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

INUH's D&D game

1235»

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    The dog skeleton bites down on air, then turns to face Killian and growls.

(Initiative time.)
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    (21)
  • Engeling enters the room.

(rolled 19)
  • (Deeri got 18)

(Macbeth got 20)
  • edited 2011-08-03 20:11:42
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Right, then. 

Killian 21 
    Macbeth 20 
    Engeling 19 
    Deeri 18
    Malgrim 16 
    Dog15 
    Tablark 13 
    Cole 1

Post your actions.
    Killian takes a five-foot-step away from the dog to the left, so as to not be in the way of anyone entering, and throws a dagger at it. (15 vs. AC)
  • "Might as well go and check on what they're up to in there" said Deeri as she started to move to the door.

Macbeth raised to his feet and started to follow alongside her.
    (Argh, I keep having stuff to do...right, doing the combat round.)

(Given what Everest posted in the OOC thread, I'm letting Macbeth get an attack in.)

Killian's dagger harmlessly bounces off the skeleton's rib.

Macbeth, upon entering the room, immediately chomps down on the wolf's ribs, though he doesn't seem to be hurting it.

Engeling swings at the dog with his longsword. It's hardly an ideal weapon, but a few ribs break off.

Deeri enters the room.

Malgrim swings his spiked chain at the undead beast, taking a few more bits and pieces off of it.

The dog, injured, bites at Malgrim, but all it can do is bite down on the leather armor he's wearing as he laughs.

Tablark bursts through the door and kicks at the dog, but it leaps out of the way.

Finally, Sir Cole attempts to end its second life with his longsword. It doesn't fall, but a few cracks seem to be appearing in its spine.
  • edited 2011-08-05 12:49:20
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Killian throws another dagger (22 vs. AC) and then backs away as far as possible, moving towards the door.
    The dagger once again bounces off. (Max damage
    (I know; Killian's trying to be optimistic).
    (Actually, wait, what was your natural roll? Did you crit?)
    (Natural was a 17, +5 (3 Dex + 1 size + 1 halfling bonus to thrown weapons); [and even if I threatened a critical, undead are immune to critical hits]).
    (Ah, gotcha. A crit might've actually killed it.)
    (With any luck, it's not all undead in here, but if it is, at least I can still be useful as a skillmonkey).
    (Eheheh...I can think of a couple of non-undead encounters. But skills are really useful, especially given that you guys have a hell of a lot of combat backup.)
  • (Here is my attack when it comes up)
    Engelin takes another swing at the thing(20 vs AC)