If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Virulent Hatred Thread

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Library computers need more maintenance. They suck.
  • The ones at my library work great, so well in fact that I usually go there just to go online.  :P
  • edited 2011-03-15 03:28:26
    CRIMINAL SCUM!
    School administrators.

They're all a bunch of fucking ignorant and intolerant assholes. Bullying is such a problem in America because of bullshit school policies they push.

On top of that, the load of them are corrupt.
  • Goddamn insomnia dammit dammit dammit aaaaaagggggh I HATE BEING BORED WHILE NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP GODDAMMIT
  • ^^ I know!  You should...  Actually, I'm not sure what you should do about that.

^I'm sorry MV, I should have been here.
  • It's okay, random. It's not your fault.

And those were Bob's last words before dying a very painful death due to tag-team shitposting deprivation.
  • Noooo!  -attempts to resuscitate Bob- 

• edited 2011-03-19 20:44:25
    I hate how fun it is to annoy people that dislike you, especially of they pretend they aren't annoyed by you.

Generally, I find being an attention whore oh-so-horrible because the fact that as long as people are too stubborn to use ignore lists and have to respond to every thing I say, it drives me to the point where I cannot stop enjoying myself and soaking up their anger and negative feelings.

Ever have that experience where somebody was so annoyed by you at school and dedicated time from their day to let you know how much they don't like you, it drew you more closer to them to the point where they were your fans? It's kind of like that. Generally, they keep trying to "win" something when it comes to defeating attention whores, which, is, of course, IMPOSSIBRU

especially on forums. Unless you have moderator powers or have the ability to focus on discussions without going "ah, you again I see?", you will never win. It's what's great about being me, because I am so awesome and people will devote their time to me, regardless if its good or bad.

I also hate the fact that I never know when I am trolling either. The whole formula of "being offended means you lose" gets mutated into "if you know I exist, you lose" because I am BI-WINNING and am totally pro. Generally, hostility makes me so happy most of the time, and nobody really knows when I am offended or not.

I also hate the fact that I am unbearable and unreasonable on the internet, but in real life I am a total angel and everyone generally likes me and looks to me for non-hostile advice on things.
    "if you know I exist, you lose"

doesn't work that way.
  • ^^ Well as a matter of fact, I think... actually, what is there to hate about that?  I mean, as long a you aren't obsessively trying to make people hate you or anything, I don't see what the big deal is.
  • Also, I hate the fact that Bob might be dead because of me.
    Enough of this thread.
  • edited 2011-03-20 00:34:31
    Cue-bey
    I hate that Tnophelia is having multiple personality disagreements with herself. Kinda weird.
  • I hate that I keep expecting this thread to turn into IJBM's version of the Insecurity thread and attempt to help people in it, but my help never actually helps.
  • I hate that I still have barely started my essay that's due Tuesday and worth 30% of my grade for this course.
    I hate how cancer is killing my stepdad, now that I want to see him again.
  • Great, that DAMN sockpuppet has infested this place too.
  • I think it's too early to call sockpuppetry. They set their gender as male and haven't posted in-character.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    What sockpuppet?
  • edited 2011-03-20 19:21:25
    Well, he's posted in the introductions thread.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Also, supposedly from SA.  The TV Tropes sockpuppet wasn't a goon.
  • That is definitely not the same as the TV Tropes sockpuppet.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:52:25

• I do wish we had evilneko here, though, if only so her, DYRE and I could form the Super Lolicon Trio.
  • edited 2011-03-20 19:44:46
    ^^ The TV Tropes one?

I dunno.  I was never annoyed by it.

Maybe that's to be expected, though.

^ I tried to get her to sign up here, but she didn't seem to want to...
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:52:18

• It's entirely possible that it's not a sockpuppet.

Or it's just a Tnophelia sockpuppet.  Whatever.

Either way, I'm not annoyed by that Rin either.
  • edited 2011-03-20 19:54:26
    [tɕagɛn]
    I miss evilneko and her LesYay with Waltzy.

Though I probably did creep her out a lot. Telling a lesbian I have a crush on her because I thought she was a man probably doesn't endear her to you well.
    I fucking hate KnJ. It's not mine.

And I never see Waltzy post in Yack Fest anymore, or she just blends in with the white background.
  • "Also, I hate the fact that Bob might be dead because of me."

Oh silly, I'm not dead! Besides, if anything kills me, it's going to be some sort of emotional disorder. ^_^