If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2020-11-03 18:14:58
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    @First Image; you can delete posts on twitter but it says a lot that it wasn't deleted.

I've never understood this whole "Sonic but crossfit" thing. Looks really weird.

dLyiplq.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    hey 14w

comment_1604450584jTgv1KfrKd1dgeDmsv0tKG,w400.jpg

in other memes:

comment_1604444835UeSE7gCFi6X4Ou7HLLmAnQ,w400.jpg

comment_1604433922x3fq1nnEP9aEHXLcxTy8Vb,w400.jpg

comment_1604425707UZuRdJZjg5IvtddR4WmmRG,w400.jpg

and:

Big picture about furries
    Re;furries: Not something anybody needs to see.
    hey 14w

meh?

vZrrcL8.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1604568007FDqnU7vIN2DsFP0heSTYan.jpg
    FOe7rd0.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    There's a meme image involving Bernie Sanders arriving on the scene of a wrestling match with a steel chair.

So that's at least one item for that first folder.

Found this out in the wild, and it seems like something @lrdgck might post:
    og1tvxdvfhw51.png
    Talking about political compasses, it seems that one about New Chinese Century is indeed purely made up. Pity, the chapter about Vajrayana Buddhist Tibetan sky pirates would have to be awesome.

Also, I had a number of US election memes, but so far I haven't had the feeling the time is right for posting them.
  • edited 2020-11-06 06:22:32
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I like how that meme image clips right at the Shrek bit.

OSSMUcC.jpg
    I haven't had the feeling the time is right for posting them

I haven't had a genuinely politically charged thought in days (days) so all at once I want you to post everything but also I want to maintain this state for a while longer so maybe not.

Actually maybe just do it so I can at least figure out a little of whatever's going on out there.
    May I ask that we delay the arguing about politics until like after the start of December? Or at least until after I turn in my really big project that's due in various stages this month.
    I wouldn't want to be responsible for purposefully distracting GMH (at least not right now) so I second this motion.
    So many memes will go to waste.
    image.jpg

Finally, a meme that won't endanger GMH's big project!
    I'm Glenn Magus Harvey and I approve of this frog.
    Also, feel free to post political memes; I just don't wanna get into another long-winded argument with fourteenwings before I finish my project, that's all.
    ^ you can probably imagine which memes I was about to post at about this date, so... I guess not posting them might in the end be the more prudent choice.
  • edited 2020-11-07 20:11:15
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    FWIW these election results seem to have been such that everyone has something to complain about with them, regardless of political opinion.

Well, maybe today might start to be a little different, since the biggest race finally got called.
    comment_1604768197nz6Cj2zQaLZYXUqNrbatZu.jpg

This one is safe too.
    Where's NEDM cat and longcat?
  • edited 2020-11-08 05:26:56
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I just don't wanna get into another long-winded argument with fourteenwings

I'm actually trying not to do that anymore.

But well, you know how long that usually lasts.
    you can probably imagine which memes I was about to post at about this date, so... I guess not posting them might in the end be the more prudent choice.

EDIT: Oh actually I thought about this a bit more and I think you're right. The memes must go to waste after all.
    these election results seem to have been such that everyone has something to complain about with them, regardless of political opinion.

I felt it was pretty obvious how it would go from at least Wednesday, I mean the AP even jumped the gun and basically called it that day, causing like... a bunch of international media to follow suit.

I didn't expect what happened yesterday morning/just before midnight for you I guess, but still.

I am surprised that people are mad (of course I'm hyper plugged out), and on both sides at that.
    comment_16047781408i58THfzbx1axZTZCoX3uH.jpg

"Did you drink your 100 grams for revolution?"
    PbuGMmC.jpg
    comment_1604810948umF97Le1ZI1UXy9IkapbUm,w400.jpg
    unrelated;
    p9xrR04.jpg

a4ykY44.jpg
    comment_16048681124ZPtvmvvdql7kOu3jUUL6i.jpg

kinda cheapened by two big squares taking the place of eight standard ones, and a few details could have been different, but it's good enough to post.
    N3lBLWI.jpg
    comment_1605040050NhEaqaHwF4m2vsfQUGUVix.gif

comment_1605033106yskqz2GUSvIRa7mZQCoa4z,w600.jpg

comment_1605008230Oy5eZiTGBbalwG6kPvoNqU,w600.jpg

comment_1604925761OldT7VBUlCjcLWQw3HtgYO,w600.jpg

comment_1604995316iHhH4TN7wJZA1kk905rkk4,w400.jpg

comment_1605006841YSIn0ycD4bCfHCVV2BIGMa,w400.jpg

comment_16051595682L8XfScDXsScATFSqfM0Ua,w400.jpg

comment_1605167539XLqgi4RHQTGKQdisXkb88N,w400.jpg

comment_1605186099IoSSR5clPNBFfuh4kVNjzM,w400.jpg

"Master and student." (It's an old political cartoon.)
    possibly NSFW content topic, but image itself isn't NSFW

The amount of "Husky" on there is quite surprising.

6q1aMY8.jpg
    y german shepherd tho

comment_1605254056dXRRSH806nqGtCKweEE0XA,w600.jpg