If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    oh i should have posted an image

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwM8w_8hCpWW7gUSnbt5H4Es
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Though I'm not sure what that relates to.

Wishes.
    the pot calling the kettle black.

All I said was;
    And this image tacitly admits they're not being nice about it.

As in nobody can claim the moral high ground anymore.
    Well, the people with clean thoughts can.

Not like the moral high ground matters much though. Doesn't exactly put food on the table.

q56rmpvyb3tt.png
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_160184697221Ms7EalJuUoHlWzbC6Xn9,w400.jpg

comment_16018392913YEBIKKEgVGUVQrO5S3JvH,w400.jpg

comment_1601882652dS8dvNRx1q4ttdIykxlRUJ,w600.jpg
    That would be so very 2020.

FNsjl4D.jpg
    2Y49LxZ.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1601972770bVrahWdPfeSo6wYy4z8HKn,w400.jpg
    That second panel is the funniest thing I've read in quite a while.

GazE2Wt.jpg
    comment_16020630223nYKMuRcuWFXlxqMHQ3jYh,w600.jpg
    no it's not; only at most four time every hour
    comment_1602134483Ctzin1NCBe8S1wbnUvAHhr.jpg
    for some reason I want to guess that they are alligator eggs even though I don't think i should
    Pig-Platypus?

ZBAnA1W.jpg
    No
    comment_1602232243hdlob1rUVXlq4GUGZ0EHCB,w400.jpg

The guy's complaining that "conservatives/the right are being called racists, fascists, Nazis". Notice the nick. You think it's a troll? Sarcasm aside, I've been to the Internet a few times too many to just dismiss it as trolling.
    Doesn't this belong in the politics thread?

Conservatives and other people on the right should indeed reject anti-semitism in all it's forms. However, tribalism does not belong to nor has it ever been the realm of the right wing. The Black Hebrew Israelites, for example.

This person on the internet is almost certainly a racist, but he's certainly not who we paint the brush of current affairs with.
    There are varying degrees of tribalist tendencies in many social interaction, and that includes but is not limited to all manner of ideological groups. just that many of them are minor, or otherwise not especially disruptive/harmful.
    he's certainly not who we paint the brush of current affairs with
    Poe's Law prevents me from definitively identifying what's going on in that picture, though if your statement means "this embarrassing/stupid person shouldn't be used to tar conservatives", then that seems to run contrary to some things you've said about liberals/progressives.

Anyhow, I've noticed that lrdgck has been posting a variety of political memes around this thread; you've joined in a few times, and I've joined in occasionally too, though I mostly try to just let it be and let this be the dump of hot takes in picture form. Should we move things to the politics thread? I don't know I feel strongly either way about it, so I'm open to commentary.
  • The correct answer to anti-conservative memeing is anti-not-conservative memeing.
    I haven't been on macro trawling mode in a good while, but I have these:
    4oj0si7y92d41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8555ae5fed1f4f2ff7ebfb215b9058901e151b84
    (Technically politics.)
    ezo1as1xqj811.png
    Well, I've had that feeling you guys are disappointed with me when I'm not political/edgy enough, so here it is -\_(o_O)_/-

^ I've seen that (same?) Cloud cosplayer on some other photo. Makes sense there'd be others.

comment_1602263862U3Uo3xlvFcARpMtstz1u2J.jpg
    now cosplay the battle models
    comment_1602319809QmSqFIpnNbMem0NSkdbis3.jpg
    That cannot be real. I think.

The boxy cosplay is great.
    though if your statement means "this embarrassing/stupid person shouldn't be used to tar conservatives", then that seems to run contrary to some things you've said about liberals/progressives.

I only post things said by people who use their real names and seriously participate in modern discourse (well, what passes for it). Like Ibrahim Ibram X Kendi, and not antiracismislyf73.
    I've noticed that lrdgck has been posting a variety of political memes around this thread; you've joined in a few times, and I've joined in occasionally too

Ah, I just meant that this specific instance seemed to invite further discussion, rather than just be a meme to be commented on.

Images!

9Ptupmu.jpg
    B3HBgfS.jpg
    T3Q4CU8.jpg
    comment_1602322200FtFyW2hlYgk6Dq90N3rhip.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602266509733.jpg
    image0.jpg
    @Shrek: no

I was thinking the other day that the reason we have such big furry stuff in the sexual sense is that there's just swathes of people nowadays who don't move on from their childhood interests (and probably also shows like Thundercats existing in the first place).

Similarly with like action figures and such, it seems that every generation that was born after action figures and other toys became a thing don't move on from them.

yq3txsB.jpg
    There's probably some mental component of sexuality that forms during childhood, which would explain sexual interest in certain things associated primarily with childhood.

The expression of said sexual interest, however, is due to the fact that it's readily possible to (1) find manufactured products to satisfy said sexual interest, in the modern world, and (2) express said interest, particularly on the internet.
    errpuj52h2s51-1024x702.jpg