If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    tumblr_pkxdk83EBz1wvjsy4_400.jpg

comment_16065671735EH3dPOfhD4Np3tmF5kVO0,w600.jpg

comment_1606598439ZHLECKtCYTyB75nLIvXK4T,w400.jpg

451f989574b3024803e0fb0031ce7aad.jpg

Leviathan is an entire chain. I'd also add that one unfinished, abandoned skyscraper looming over the city for as long as you remember. Despite being an urban planner's equivalent of a stillbirth, it feels like a building-sized memento mori image. It's known as the Skeletor.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh gosh you have an entire grocery store chain called Leviathan Lewiatan.
    one day someone may remember us like this

41bbmoabw8wy.png
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Q7KjsZX.jpg
  • edited 2020-11-30 17:19:28
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1606691638Rgo6rzQvxFxtAimiFYoKo3,w600.jpg

comment_1606755518LjeQVcYdGPEiB262PFECsB,w600.jpg

I posted that one before, but I think there was no caption. So now you have captioned version.
    I wish I didn't get that dog one.

The family cross really should have been picked up.

3UEwdlr.jpg
    A1F5fv9.jpg
    dK08C4L.jpg
    QIGnWGo.jpg
    4V8bCp0.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1606962596kOifKbX2UF3Bj8vs2nPZVk,w600.jpg
  • edited 2020-12-03 14:28:24
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    ursofYd.jpg
    Vd1IBWR.jpg

Man I miss K-pop being like... whatever this was.
    GQyah3i.png
    ZBjG4lc.png
    0IJlUfg.png
    pfCC30D.png
    Dl6OFCl.png

This one is sort of like that meme gacek used to post a lot but in the 70s and before adult content colonized the internet;

kVQ9euY.png

Guy second from right reaaaaaaally needs to contain himself.
  • edited 2020-12-06 11:43:08
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ^ which meme? I honestly can't recall.

Also: Santa Day!

img-9678.jpg

6th of December is St. Nicholas Day. While we have several different characters delivering gifts on Christmas Eve, St. Nicholas comes on the 6th. To be honest I'm not sure how much can I identify the character with Santa, there seems to have been a bit of a divergent evolution. (Not to mention, whether Santa is the same as Father Christmas and whether he lives in the North Pole or Rovaniemi in Finland.)

Kinda relatedly:

e-SQJgfii-OLaw.jpg
  • edited 2020-12-06 14:38:32
    ^ which meme? I honestly can't recall.

The one with the couch and the "unsuspecting" adult film actress.

0jVpRyX.png
    DbmVcfn.png
    leCQaqH.png
  • edited 2020-12-07 01:16:41
    Ah, this one! I guess I was too stuck up on template to recognize the similarity.

z26575263-IH-KMP-Bielsko-Biala.jpg

comment_1607033508oGbk22o8XrZC2zXIXyGQnK,w400.jpg

comment_1607096434E9GHd3TckMxFmOMbVi4Tgv,w400.jpg

jo7odssrx1o11.jpg

heavymetalhorrorgenres.jpg?resize=451%2C750

and 14w special:

comment_1607085737JaY7jigL0zerQEbSyRt5Ie,w400.jpg
  • edited 2020-12-06 15:36:31
    Nothing will ever be as good as Pink Floyd (also I don't even get this one oh it looks like his face and you sit on it!).

v6dsLDt.png

This one makes me sad (for obvious reasons).
  • edited 2020-12-07 06:39:34
    Clever, though according to several university applications it's about 20 hands off.

I cannot believe that is what qualifies as edgy nowadays.

9YRifrb.png
  • edited 2020-12-07 11:15:53
    how about this

clearly, the average pepe no longer gives you the kick
    315.jpg 47.5K
    Edgy, but I don't think it'd qualify as being edgier than attack helicopter in a lot of places.

If that is not a real position held by some random group then the world of conspiracies is disappointing.

a4qLuFa.jpg
  • edited 2020-12-07 15:35:43
    I don't think it'd qualify as being edgier than attack helicopter in a lot of places.

At first I was like, I wonder what kind of places you spend time in, then I realized you pretty much already told us. Anyways, nazi pepes don't work, will try something else next time. (edit: oh, and the most triggersome are the carefully selective statistic data, but that doesn't really count as a meme.)

Concerning Galileo: it's kinda amusing how everybody likes to compare themselves to Galileo, no matter how much of a crank or how far from whatever he could be meant to represent. And the likelier it is, the crankier they are.
    This is actually a full-on meme.

7N2JHxH.png
    J8GwFNU.png
    chDuiZ9.png
    the most triggersome are the carefully selective statistic data

Darn it you know my weakness.

Re:edginess, I consider like... what you would get away with in real life. As in what would cause the most ridiculous reaction and wave of thinkpieces from the factory.

Basically I think neonazism had it's time waaaaay too long ago. It's severely played out and the only reason there are even Pepes about it is because antisemitism is one of those pesky things that refuses to die.
  • edited 2020-12-07 17:45:30
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    This looks related to Australian politics, but it will probably start an argument here nonetheless.

e8vspj32g5ww.png
    14w aperitif

link_1607359623sp52LPm2X0vyGqPzQ4SmJH,w600.jpg

This is not really 14w special (that would have to be something much better), but it just so happened I stumbled upon this image, so it was about right to post it with no delay.
  • edited 2020-12-07 18:55:47
    ban formalwear and asian hair nao :-DDDDDDDDD

*clothes are invented*

onos
  • edited 2020-12-08 05:36:52
    Genocide for the Good of the Planet

Oh this pseudo-science explains why I run so hot during the summer.
    "And distracted citizens."

I'm glad this assumes that the only reasons people are against the left-wing wishlist is that they're "distracted". I mean, obviously nobody would disagree if they knew "the facts".
    "Down a mine."

For danged sakes somebody's got to do it for your fancy smartphones and computers so you can continue making memes.

Also thanks to this I learned something!

"Desperate" indeed. Fun fact: I only looked this up because I was pretty sure this was one of those jobs that falls under The Plumber's Rule.

This whole thing is just really dumb.

I should add; this is one of those things where it becomes really apparent that left-wing politics is becoming a bastion of badly disguised classism.
  • edited 2020-12-08 07:08:40
    Yep, I knew it would cause an argument.
    "And distracted citizens."
    I'm glad this assumes that the only reasons people are against the left-wing wishlist is that they're "distracted". I mean, obviously nobody would disagree if they knew "the facts".
    I'm disappointed that the idea of economies of scale -- in this case, the difference between having (for example) a social safety net that multiple people contribute to in small ways as opposed to insisting that everyone individually face being screwed by finances when things go wrong (along with the economic pitfalls and the vulnerability to manipulation that come from such situations) -- doesn't occur to you.
    "Down a mine."
    For danged sakes somebody's got to do it for your fancy smartphones and computers so you can continue making memes.
    Mine safety regulations exist for a reason.

Also, automation may be able to help.
  • edited 2020-12-08 08:11:49
    I'm disappointed that the idea of economies of scale doesn't occur to you.

If you're going to pretend that I haven't already said;
    As I said, less taxes, less control, not none. I will not trust the government to feed or clothe or rent for or whatever me if I can help it.

I don't understand why you've suddenly decided Australian mines are unsafe. And, as I've pointed out, mine workers are quite well-rewarded for the risk they take on.

I have no doubt that they take pride in their work, and would like to continue doing it.
    along with the economic pitfalls and the vulnerability to manipulation that come from such situations

You cannot decide people think the wrong thing and that all they need to do to think the right thing (ie what you want) is a job or lifestyle like yours. That's insanity.

You cannot decide that people who are poor or unfortunate have less clear moral standing than you do.

All you can do is empathize and argue and treat them like intellectual equals.

Imagine if you were a mine-worker or even a pizza delivery guy. How would you feel having seen that image made about you? All of the ideas you care about tossed aside just because the role you occupy in society is seen as undesirable?
    Also, automation may be able to help.

The notion to rid people of the jobs you think are too dangerous for them is quite a mental pretzel. There will always be dangerous jobs and you can't protect individuals from deciding to take them on.

In addition, the "may" in your statement is doing a lot of work. Automation is not magic and it's currently unavailable in this field so why argue what are essentially fairy stories?
    As I said, less taxes, less control, not none. I will not trust the government to feed or clothe or rent for or whatever me if I can help it.
    And that's what I keep hearing conservatives say as their excuse to crap on any government program they want to screw with.
    I don't understand why you've suddenly decided Australian mines are unsafe. And, as I've pointed out, mine workers are quite well-rewarded for the risk they take on.
    I didn't decide it; the poster implied it. Frankly, though, one can replace that with any hazardous occupation with inadequate safety measures. Because safety measures are there to prevent/minimize the possibility of accidents, but the money is needed now, and desperate people are willing to try more things, which in turn makes them easier to take advantage of.

Also, being able to put a price tag on life and limb doesn't eliminate the ethical questions.
    I have no doubt that they take pride in their work, and would like to continue doing it.
    If they genuinely like to do it and would voluntarily continue (without pressure), that's one thing; if they're compelled by circumstance to do it, that's another.
    You cannot decide people think the wrong thing and that all they need to do to think the right thing (ie what you want) is a job or lifestyle like yours. That's insanity.
    I don't know how this statement even relates to what I've said.
    You cannot decide that people who are poor or unfortunate have less clear moral standing than you do.
    Again, I'm not sure whether you're addressing me specifically or a general "you". But I'd like to remark that people who are poor or unfortunate probably have more moral standing than others who would take advantage of them when they are most vulnerable.
    Imagine if you were a mine-worker or even a pizza delivery guy. How would you feel having seen that image made about you? All of the ideas you care about tossed aside just because the role you occupy in society is seen as undesirable?
    I've never seen the role of a miner or a pizza delivery guy as "undesirable". In fact, as a general point, I dislike how some jobs are seen as more or less inherently "better" than others based on some status thing. It's the "little guy" that does so much unappreciated and underappreciated work to make the world turn that we all take for granted while only paying attention to more charismatic occupations. Even if they're doing it just to make ends meet, the work they do has its value, both economically and in dignity.

But that doesn't mean that we ignore the circumstances, personal and occupational, in which they do that work. It's possible to seek improvement to something without demonizing it. The internet and the world of political soundbites may make that seem like a contradiction, but it's not.
  • edited 2020-12-08 12:30:52
    And that's what I keep hearing conservatives say as their excuse to crap on any government program they want to screw with.

Does that sound that what I intend to do with my argument?

In the same breath, programs that suck or drain more than they give back need to get cut. The government isn't just a tap of money.
    but the money is needed now

I don't think a long term job in coal mining which pays more than the average wage (that is, even more than some cushy office jobs) qualifies for "desperate" on any level.
    than others who would take advantage of them when they are most vulnerable.

Like the ones trying to subtly bully them to voting the right way?
    I dislike how some jobs are seen as more or less inherently "better" than others based on some status thing

Then maybe align yourself with images that espouse that viewpoint.
    if they're compelled by circumstance to do it, that's another.

We are not going to start requiring double-blind consent (or whatever this even suggests) to job interviews.

Everybody can do a personal risk assessment about what job they'd like or endure (yes, endure). Anybody in Australia can fly or drive or hitchhike to Tasmania and work in mining. Most people don't, even with their financial situations.
    It's possible to seek improvement to something without demonizing it.

It's important to point out that not one of those soundbite factors in the image you posted was "my personal safety at work".

In addition, let's note that taxes from whatever job you have are likely going into funds to help the disabled so that entire premise wrong in two separate ways.
  • What's The Plumber's Rule? Google is only telling me technical stuff about plumbing.
  • edited 2020-12-08 14:00:35