If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Actually looking at that kwejk.pl site, I can't help but notice the rather disproportionate amount of English-language content on it... is it really that common for Polish Internet users to speak at least decent English?

• edited 2013-03-12 08:04:53
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Depending what you call decent, but you can assume that idiot kids posting overused memes and teeth-grindingly glurgetastic pseudophilosophical wankery and fapping over whatever is the recent fad, do know enough English to understand the content. BTW I just couldn't be bothered to cut the banner at the bottom.

Edit: er, I mean, I'd say most of those who routinely browse the Web (that is, the Internet community, as opposed to those who do it occasionally) do have a working command of English. You know, those who browse the 'Net for purposes of a hobby or whenever they need to find out something can just stick to the local hubs and don't need to venture further. There's English in schools, so all the kids can learn how to navigate their way to 4chan's pic reserves and other such places. And besides, I'd wager most of these pics are reposted from other pic hubs.

• Apparently this is now a thing on Tumblr:

Reminds me of "We Drink Ritalin". By the way, what are the last two songs?

• Fairly Oddparents theme song, and Carry On Wayward Son.

• edited 2013-03-12 10:22:23
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

bend me, shape me

as long as you love me

Don't know why, but I thought I'd try making my own.

• why do you want alex to cry

Alex can always watch this immediately after:

• I'm a damn twisted person
    So are those two a compare and contrast about metal quality or something?
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

dolan

• You can change. You can.

Uncle Ben jokes are better than Thomas and Martha jokes.

Although they're also becoming totally old.

we should just go and make Daredevil blind jokes man i tell you

• How about Arsenal/Speedy/Red Arrow hand puns? did they retcon that already?

• You can change. You can.

I think so. Damn shame, those jokes were handy as all hell when you were out of puns

crvena zvezda

For some reason I find this picture incredibly funny, but I can't exactly pinpoint why.

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-03-12 17:50:38

^ I think we've found one for Nohay to fuck with in Photoshop.  It's begging for it.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^Anyone else getting Chris-chan vibes?

• So are those two a compare and contrast about metal quality or something?

Nah, the one Noimporta posted is the original (which I had intended to post as a sort of peace offering when Alex commented on it - darn you, Noimporta, ruining my brilliant plans!) and the one I posted is an edited version (you can tell the edit my one by the way the Katana's point (and most of the blade, it looks like) changes and how there's a great big white box in the right side of the image from when it hits the other sword (European Longsword? I must admit I'm not totally sure, but I don't want to call it the wrong thing)). Why somebody thought to make the edited version I have no idea.

I use so many parentheses these days.
  • edited 2013-03-12 18:37:27
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

Yeah, it's a European longsword breaking the shit out of a katana. It's kind of a false test because the katana is braced against a hard surface; in an actual sword fight, the give provided by the wrists would prevent that from happening. All the same, the point is clear; the longsword is a more robust weapon. 

Also, since I have seen that before, I was not fooled for a second. :>

• Curses. Foiled again. I'm so bad at this.

Spoilered because this one contains potential spoilers for A Storm of Swords:

Spoiler:

• Anyone else getting Chris-chan vibes?

Nah, he just seems like a not very photogenic or charismatic guy, is all.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^I mean appearance-wise, I'm sure he acts nothing like Chris-chan, but does resemble him...

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Isn't it a bit short for a longsword? I find it hard to say for sure from the gif.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

The length of the weapon doesn't really matter. A longsword is defined by its hilt length, which has to be optimal for two-handed use while allowing the weapon to be used effectively in one hand as well. 

Yesterday was a very important day for many Serbs. For liberals, it was the tenth anniversary of Prime Minister Zoran Đinđić's assassination (I couldn't give a shit, the guy was about as bent as they come), and for nationalists, it was General Ratko Mladić's 72nd birthday (I could give even less a shit). Which would all be very irrelevant for this thread if not for

moammer

HE LIVES

• edited 2013-03-13 21:13:57

Currently working on an image compression research project for school.  Since I suck at programming, this occasionally results in amusing glitches.

(here, each of those blocks somehow managed to end up flipped along their diagonal)

• edited 2013-03-13 21:14:20
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^The poster is inexplicably fitting.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

^^ the file abbreviation should be .cubist