If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This very forum

1235»

Comments

• Internet hugs are ok, Cygan. It's reality-type ones I dislike.

Unless you're my mother, but I'm pretty sure you aren't.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm not a very huggy person.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    DYRE- You stopped hanging out with me so much, and I was always huggling you.

That said, I'm a very physically intimate person, so...
  • Ah, I see.  Yeah.  I haven't really posted in the Jammies thread much ever since it moved to Yack Fest, huh?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    You should go back to it. It's still fun.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yeah, you haven't.

There's a fair bit of D&D talk >_>  But outside of that for non-fans, it's still fun ^_^

• In before "do it for her".
  • edited 2011-02-16 20:05:23
    Who would "her" be in this case, Inkblot?

Also do you Jammies regulars think I would enjoy the thread?

^ I think it was directed at Nyarly.
  • Also, I didn't know a hugbox was created, and that autistic people preferred it.

I question my asperger's syndrome now. Is it really as big of a problem as people rumor it to be?
  • edited 2011-02-16 20:14:24
    I think the hugbox is intended more for lower-functioning autistic individuals than people with Asperger's.

Then again, it was invented by Temple Grandin and she's very high-functioning, so...I don't know.
    Ah.

I think you would enjoy the thread at times, CA ^_^
  • edited 2011-02-16 20:14:50

Who would "her" be in this case, Inkblot?

Maggie Simpson. Someone always says "do it for her" when I post that image.
  • edited 2011-02-16 20:15:19
    But how would Maggie Simpson benefit from Nyarly using IJBM? I bet Maggie's not even a troper!

@Cygan: I might give it a try sometime.
  • It's mostly the "edgy badasses" on the internet that bug me, that think that pussification and passiveness are viruses on the internet that are ruining it and corrupting the world, and they feel the need to "address the problem" by being a fuckface about it rather than go "We don't need this here.", or going to places that "pussies" exist and telling them "There are other places to do this than here" when there are other places to go to be an asshole too. All of this one-sided infighting is annoying.
    Okay.  I'll be gad to see you there, CA ^_^
  • Jesus Christ, Nyarly.

Also, sorry. My bad.