If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Guys don't seem to like seeing girls wearing (real) swimsuits

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^She looks exactly like Rika except for the hair color and horns.
  • DYRE, first episode of Rei, now.
  • Swimsuits and lolis.

Also glenn, plenty of one pieces.
  • I still liked the Manly hero triangle the side characters made too. Tis funny and hilarious.
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:05:51
    ^^^^ Well then just assume I was being cautious.  I mean, for all I knew, there could have been boobs behind her arm!

^^^^^ Honestly, it's not really a thing about wanting to think the characters are cute and MOE MOE KYUN~ and stuff, it's just I greatly prefer happy shows to... not-happy shows. 

^^^ O RLY? Y?
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:08:09
    Zany swimming pool antics. Also lolis in swimsuits.

-not actually my reason for watching it-

-cough- Shion! -cough-
    Higurashi is happy...in the long run.

Also, if you don't like not-happy shows, I retract my statement that you should catch up on Star Driver.
  • But it has a happy ending damn it, DYRE!

Stop not liking what I like! I'm trying to violate you with my Fannage! Kuu~
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:10:22
    I don't mean I don't like not-happy shows.

Madoka Magica is my favorite show I'm watching right now, after all.

It's just I'm not usually very enthusiastic about starting to watch them because I don't like feeling bad.  Though if the show is actually good, then it's usually worth it anyway.

That said I have tons of shows I'm planning to watch, and... yeah.
  • The reason I watched higurashi was because within the first 20 seconds somebody is getting beat to death. I've never seen that in cartoons, EVER.

Which is why I liked anime. Fuck you, Dexter's Laboratory, and all of those cartoon network and nickelodeon shows where nobody ever dies so the threat of doom is completely moot!
    I'm trying not to watch Madoka right now because my anime club is watching it and I don't want to get ahead, but after that first episode, I'm finding it hard not to keep watching just to figure out what the hell I was watching.

Also, Higurashi has plenty of happy spread out even in the first half.
  • I liked Umineko but I am afraid to play the games due to how "annoying" or "bad" the art/sounds are.
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:14:46
    ^^ You were watching a SHAFT anime.  That's all that needs to be said.
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:14:57
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^The VNs are much better.  You get used to the art and the music is great.

Also, the anime cut the scenes that characterize the adults as anything but assholes.
  • IJBM: I am unable to relate to anyone here because I don't watch any of the same anime shows.
  • I need to figure out how to get them now...to play them. In english. For myself.
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:19:50
    http://witch-hunt.com has them legitimately. The first arc is free and the rest are cheap.
  • Ah.  I was wondering if there was anywhere that sold them legitimately in English.  Mostly out of curiosity, since I knew Higurashi was released in English.
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:23:42
    Well, technically, they don't sell them in English. They link to a store where you can buy the Japanese version. You then download their English patch.
  • Ah.  I see.  I suppose it's probably best that way anyway.
  • ^ My thoughts exactly.
  • Worst. Japan Thread. Ever.
  • Yeah, all they seem to do is morph into random crap about anime nowadays.  -mind is still focused on foods- 
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:45:54
    Because we're tropers, so we talk about anime a lot, I guess?

Anime and Homestuck.

And sex.
  • I really need to get into homestruck, but I'm still not even sure what it is.
  • I know, it's like, why doesn't America make tons of PVC figures of Nickelodeon cartoon characters in perverse positions to be purchased?

Oh Danny Phantom....and Ember....
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:47:09
    Yeah, Ember was pretty cool... 
  • Nickelodeon?

But the Powerpuff Girls were on Cartoon Network! 
  • edited 2011-02-11 15:48:06
    The Powerpuff Girls got an anime, you know. So if we talk about them, we'll probably wind up talking about anime.