If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That we can't have a topic discussing pedoph... lolicon without it getting locked (NSFW)

BobBob
edited 2011-06-01 15:49:56 in IJBM meta
Be it due to loli picspam or stupid arguing. Also, the lolinization of the forum bugs me. With that said, someone tell me when it's over.

The only good loli is a dead loli

Comments

• I thought it was just DYRE and co.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Also, the lolinisation of the forum bugs me.

It is a bit irritating.
  • Solution:

STOP BEING CREEPY.

ಠ_ಠ
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-31 18:47:41
    On that note, should I put NSFW in the title before I leave? You know, for when the inevitable happens and this thread gets overrun with pedophiles pimping out their sick fetishes lolispam and gets locked?

^Oh, so I'm the creepy one. I'm not the one that wants to fuck little girls!

Jerk. >:[
  • edited 2011-05-31 18:47:47
    ^^^^ Well it was mostly because evilneko joined yesterday.
  • You can change. You can.
    Do it.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Ugh.

But jokes aside, I really wish they didn't do that. 

I know I'll be shot down, but sometimes, I just like a discussion that doesn't end up with random loli posting. 
  • Not directed at you Bob <3
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-31 19:19:44
    "But jokes aside, I really wish they didn't do that. 

I know I'll be shot down, but sometimes, I just like a discussion that doesn't end up with random loli posting. "
    I love how Bob always quotes me...

-pats Bob in the head- good Bob.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Talking about wanting to fuck little girls until they bleed is fine enough. Posting pictures and fanfucking your favorite show, not so much.
  • "Hey. I don't hate you for liking My Loli Pony."

But, I don't. And she's not a loli!

"Don't hate on me for loving Kojika and Strike Witches."

I don't hate you for liking Kojika and Strike Witches. I just hate you for masturbating to Kojika and Strike Witches. I just think you could do without turning the entire forum into loliville.

Hey. I don't hate you for liking My Loli Pony.

Don't hate on me for loving Kojika and Strike Witches.

I don't hate you for liking something. Stop being ridiculous. I just find it annoying when I can't read a thread without seeing a freaking loli every third post.
  • Juan basically said what I said, only much better worded. With that said,

^That.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Juan hit the nail on the head.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    And before you say "Don't like, don't read," I have to keep up with every thread here.
    It's not as if that argument would somehow make sense, Cygan. I mean, taking a thread where you're having a nice discussion/Could have a nice discussion and make it about some moeblob abominations from hell is just annoying...
    Fellow aspies who love their favorite shows should keep their favorite show discussion to said thread.

Which is why there is no Higurashi or Elfen Lied thread here because I am better than that and don't need to dump my fanwank into one little thread.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It could if they made a thread explicitly for that.

And that's called a derail- they happen all the time here.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

But now that I think about it, titfucking mimi and having rin suck my huge futacock would be amazing. And it doesn't hurt them because they are not real and 8 year olds can't get huge breasts, so nothing bad will come from this.

God I love loli hentai.
  • "Fellow aspies who love their favorite shows should keep their favorite show discussion to said thread.

Which is why there is no Higurashi or Elfen Lied thread here because I am better than that and don't need to dump my fanwank into one little thread."

We have favourite show discussion threads here?

And that's called a derail- they happen all the time here.

Derails are good, I never siad they were bad. All I'm saying that they are bad when you see the same derail in every thread.
  • Even worse when it's the same derail that got other threads locked.
  • I'd argue that what makes it worse is that the derails consist of sick bastards perving on little girls. 
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    My proposed solution is as follows.

Missiles.

THOUSANDS of missiles.

Delivered to the home of every IJBMer.

LET 'EM DUKE IT OUT LIKE MEN
This discussion has been closed.