If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

MEGA X SHIT CIRCUIT - MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING 98000k (NSFW)

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

They are the Koopas and Goombas for Super Mario 2, and Yoshi's island. They come in a ton of forms and shapes. There are Snifits, which are another breed of them who wear gas-masks and shoot bullets from their mouths.

• Awww, they're soo cute X3

Generally in my game, rather than being a death match, there was a KOTH mode, Defend mode and a CTF mode, where each race would fight each other to win their objective.

SCTF: Capture the Key from a protected area and bring it to their keyhole to win a point.

CTF: Steal the opponent's key and open your keyhole with it.

KOTH: Get to the main objective area and stay there the longest.

Defend: A team defends the opposing team from entering a locked door and keeping the one with the key from opening it.

Generally there were only a few characters, which consisted of Shy Guys, Snifits, Koopas, Goombas, Thwomps and Boos. Shy Guys made tunnels and blocks to allow faster travel and defense, Snifits shot opponents from afar, Goombas were fodder and swarmers, Thwomps annihilated anything that came it's way, Koopas were defenders and sturdy, and Boos were assassins who could kill enemies easily.
  • Vorpy, that sounds oddly familiar to me....

Hmmm, you think maybe you were influenced by any of the other games you play?
  • edited 2011-08-02 04:46:38
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    T_T

Yes. It was originally just a "take the key and bring it to your keyhole game" but yes, THAT game made me rethink my original idea, because I wuv that game.

In general though I wouldn't mind making similar to Pokemon in some manner but I think somebody already did that.
  • Boos sapping my Piranha plant? X3

In all honesty though, How would you balance the game with Lakitu?

• edited 2011-08-02 04:53:40
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Hammer Bros, Ptooies and Panzers come to mind. Since Panzers shoot fire into the sky, Ptooie are Piranha plants that shoot fireballs, and Hammer bros throw hammers at the sky they could probably beat down the Latiku from the sky.

Not only that, there's also Lava and Water in the game too, so the Cheep Cheeps, Blurps and Bloopers aren't forgotten either, nor are the Blarrgs and Podoboos.
  • How would the living ammunition work?

Like Bullet bills and Bob-ombs

I thought of Bob-Bombs as tactical self-bombers who could remotely detonate themselves to break through shy guy's creations and destroy groups of enemies, and bullet bills as enemies who zip across the map faster than any unit on the game and hit specific targets that they want.

• ? ^_^

He's just too cute not to add... yes yes? X3
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I literally just uploaded this video to my channel

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    PYRO IS SHYGUY
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    PYRO IS SNIFIT
    Pokeys can be very difficult-to-defeat obstacle-type units, which have multiple nodules to them and can be combined to be even taller.
  • How about spiky mace balls? they're a staple of Mario games....

Obviously, they're not sentient or sapient >_>
    Well automated defense could come into play as well then. Such as Grinders, Spikes, and what not.
  • edited 2011-08-02 20:12:11
    Kichigai birthday!!
  • Kichigai birthday!!

e|

|
    B|--1
    |
    G|
    0---3---2
    0---3---3-2-0-2|
    D|
    |
    A|
    |
    E|
    |

e|
    |
    B|--1
    |
    G|
    0---3---2
    0---3---3-2-0-2
    0h2p0|
    D|
    |
    A|
    |
    E|
    |

Main Theme

e|
    |
    B|
    |
    G|----2-0-2
    2-0-2
    |
    D|
    1----|
    A|--3
    4---4-3|
    E|
    |

e|
    1-0--|
    B|
    3|
    G|----2-0-2
    2-0-2
    |
    D|
    |
    A|--3
    |
    E|
    |

e|
    |
    B|
    |
    G|----3-2-3
    3-2-3-0
    0---0-2|
    D|--0
    3----|
    A|
    |
    E|
    |

e|
    |
    B|
    |
    G|--2---2-0---0-3---2-0-0
    0|
    D|
    0-3--|
    A|
    |
    E|
    |

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Uzumaaaki Pokeeemonnnn

Omuuu-nai-tooooooooo

♥♥♥Hairbands: They are the best hair accessory next to bowclips to apply sexiness to the hair of an aspect of adorance. If they are a bright color on darker hair, or a darker color on brighter hair, it's all the more perfect.
    ♥♥♥Hair: Hair is something that differs person to person, head shape to head shape, face to face. In general I like very straight, long hair, and it can be any shade with any dye job with contrasting colors (secondary light, primary dark), and next to straight long hair, there is wavy or slightly curved long dark hair. Most preferred color is either burgundy, vermillion or black. Short hair is okay, as long as the cutjob is okay, and bundles of hair don't point every which way and there is enough hair to be shaped. Best short hairstyle is around 4" all around with some flattening, sort of like this. In general, any hair is good hair if kept managed.
    ♥Earrings
    : Most of the time a small jewel earring will do. If the ears are not covered by hair, I find adding piercings will make them more attractive. As of far, chandelier earrings and hoop earrings are extremely appealing, given that they are of reasonable size. Metallic or glistening jeweled earrings are the best, ones that shimmer. Stud and spike earrings are okay and likeable, plugs and stretchers are not, and generally if they deform the ear I will not like them.
    Facial Piercings: The most attractive piercing I like on a face is an eye-brow piercing, 2nd to only a lower lip piercing. Chin, cheek, face and forehead piercings are generally frowned upon and I don't like them at all. For eyebrow and lower lip piercings, the ones I like most are very subtle metal studs or spikes, not extremely large or extremely prominent. Just as long as they are not spiky colorful balls or metal spheres.
    ♥♥Makeup: The makeup that appeals to me most is eyeliner, seconded by eye shadow. It's okay if it's a bit heavy as long as the shape of it doesn't deform or distort the way the eyes look, and the darker and blendier it is, the more appealing it is. Mascara is fine, and I don't mind it. Eyeshadow can be any color except green, white or  yellow. Most favored colors in order are dark gray, black, brown, magenta, purple, fog gray, magenta and fuschia. Lipstick depends on the shape of the lips and color. If not used excessively it is appealing. Too much lip gloss ruins it completely, but subtle taps can make them appealing. Lips should look colorful and perky, not slimy. Blush should be used SPARINGLY, or not at all. I was never fond of blush. Lipliner is not attractive to me.\
    ♥♥Eyebrows: Eyebrows should be trimmed a bit thinly, and not noticeably drawn-on. If they can imitate a natural eyebrow color without looking like permanent marker or gridlines it is okay, and if they are not extremely long and Lays Potato Chip shaped. Natural eyebrows can be bent to curve, but only slightly, and not made into corners too sharply or it looks ugly.
    ♥♥♥Neck Accessories: Probably one of my most favored are chokers or neck ribbons. Black is preferred, and any material will do. Collars are very appealing, and anything soft and stretchy is perfectly fine. Some contrasted with subtle hints of bright color are very nice too. Necklaces are in second place, but just as appealing, depending on the necklace. A small shoe lace is fine, and a necklace adorned in small jewels or metal fits fine too. Ribboned metal jewelry is okay if the color matches the other clothing, as in silver with white and monochromatic hued clothing, gold with yellow/brownish clothing, colored metal with it's other chromatic counterparts. Insignias, glyphs and icons are fine as well.
    ♥♥Tattoos: Smaller tattoos are nice. It doesn't matter on what the tattoo is as long as it doesn't conflict with the shape of the body (straight lines across areas where bones normally sit which would cause the design to be distorted), and the preferred color is black. Tribal is fine. As long as the tattoo doesn't overtake the entire body, and as long as they are kept in check (face, nipple/upper breast/stomache/finger/asscheek tattoos are not as liked as shoulder, forearm, leg and lower back tattoos).
    ♥♥♥Bras/Brassiere Lingerie: Most appealing part of the lower body is what supports the breasts. The most important part is the shape of the bra, and seconded by the color and thirded by the designs and flare. Favored shapes include plunge and pushup. preferred color is black or red. favored designs vary, depending on the rest of the outfit. Plain color with satin shimmer is very nice, while it can be enhanced with small frills or lace linings, and also having small lines of bright color strung along them also makes for it to be very appealing. The straps can be solid material, but what I like the most is a semi-transparent material with solid color linings or designs within it. Strapless bras are also very good if the breasts stand out, but if not and they are receding a push-up bra is preferred, probably even a balconette.
    ♥♥Sweaters: I really like sweaters. While not the most revealing, the fluffiness and tightness of most sweaters is very appealing, and they are warm and fun to hug. Someone with big breasts that fill the sweater are fascinating to look at. Hooded sweaters are okay as well, but turtle-neck or general sweaters are better.
    ♥♥Lolita Dresses: While some are a hit and miss, a nice black dress with plenty of cross-hatches, bows, and ornate frills can be one of the sexiest things I've seen, coupled with a nice choker and delicate gloves and hair ornaments.
    ♥♥♥Lil' Black Dresses: Probably the best out of all of them. Cut low so it reveals much leg, small straps to hold the dress on, but expose a lot of the neck and shoulder area, and a low plunge so it puts emphasis on the breasts. It's similar to a black tanktop but is made from a shiny black material that feels sexy and looks sexy, hugging the slender body of the wearer.
    ♥♥♥Swimsuit Bikinis/Swimwear - Even if it's out of place to wear with clothing, if it is a replacement for the lingerie, the tie-strings and sleek fabric make up for it. There is just something about a small piece of clothing that can be undone with a tender tug that makes the revealing option that much more savory.
    ♥♥Leather Jackets: A sturdy leather jacket or best tends to make the badassery and forbiddeness factors rise pretty high, and the attachments to them like zippers, belt-loops and metal buttons tend to make them appeal to me a lot. It's like a leathery carapace that opens up only to the most trusting.
    ♥♥♥Stockings or Thigh-highs: Longer socks, regardless of sheer or thick, are awesome looking, and soft. It can make an unkept leg suddenly sexy, and can make small hairs go away for a moment. The softness of the fabric rubbing against you is nice, and the contrast with the bottom leg is amazing. It's a must.
    Shoes: Most of the time the shoes are not as important, since I won't be spending much time looking at their feet, but if it appeals to their figure, is sleek and fashionable, and is easy to remove, while being clean, is a sexiness factor all in it's own.
    That thing looks vaguely cute....dawwww
  • edited 2011-08-04 02:34:16
    Belief
    She' started as a resprite of Mario in a Mario rom hack.

fans of Raocow made an entire Mario rom hack game based around her, you can download it at SMWC or watch a playthrough of it by Raocow on his youtube channel.

Whass she called?

• Her name is Demo [dem-oh]:

which is a phrase Raocow likes to use to explain any bouts of bad-playing on his part.

• Oh wow, This is amazing what they did.

Skip to around 7:30.

I am tempted to redownload Lunar Magic and recreate my old levels.