If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

MEGA X SHIT CIRCUIT - MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING 98000k (NSFW)

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

Fuckin' Higurashi.

• Post more Hanyuu kthxbai.
    ^ I shall

IJBM: There is plenty of MionxShion (Shmion) shipping going on, a lot of RikaxSatoko (Satika), and KeiichixRena (Reiichi), but I have found no ShionxSatoko shipping anywhere. Not on Shoujo Ai, not anywhere on 4chan, not even on the Higurashi boards. Must I draw it/write it myself?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    DYRE likes Hanyuu? But she's not a loli...
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    She looks like a loli, though.
  • edited 2011-08-01 22:09:06
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    She has boobs. Pretty big ones. And she's a mother.

Really, she's just short.
  • edited 2011-08-01 22:13:34
    ^ She looks pretty cute in most of the pictures Vorpy posted.  Mostly because she doesn't have big boobs in all of them.

And also remember, again, that I have absolutely no knowledge of anything about Higurashi, except that apparently people die in it, and the dub is awful.

Also I like some characters with boobs... >.>

Mio Akiyama and Tsumugi Kotobuki from K-ON!

And Eri Sawachika from School Rumble...

And that's pretty much it... >.>
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Her normal outfit does hide them pretty well.
    And also remember, again, that I have absolutely no knowledge of
    anything about Higurashi, except that apparently people die in it, and
    the dub is awful.

If you don't want death watch the OVAs, mostly Rei, because that's the only one I watched thus far, and Hanyuu is in that one a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love uboa. I have never heard such a hardcore Flandre remix in ever, this sounds thrilling, like horrorcore or something. Absolutely DERICIOUS

• Can't see videos right now XD

Who is Uboa?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I need a good "what" avatar.
  • edited 2011-08-01 22:42:29
    ^^ Something from Yume Nikki, apparently.
  • Well then, ready for a fifth of the statements you make to be flanderized because of that one thing you said so long ago?

I mean really, it does't matter that you raise a good point.

Either way, you can submit your financial score to the dairy farm, but you can't enjoy the rodeo :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Uboa seems like a fine young fellow...

^_^
  • edited 2011-08-01 22:55:46
    IJBM: I'm unable to start watching a show I want to watch because I'm also entertaining the idea of liveblogging it and I don't want to have to start the show over if I decide I want to.  But, nobody would actually read the liveblog, so it'd be pointless to do so I'm not sure if I really want to anyway, but the fact that it's a possibility makes me not want to start watching.  Show in question is Heartcatch Precure!, apparently an extremely good magical girl anime.  There's also the fact that even if I wanted to liveblog it, I'm not sure if it'd necessarily provide much liveblogging material.  The first Precure series had some ridiculously stupid episodes and a lot of really lame villain designs, so that could have been fun to make fun of, but I dunno how this series is in that regard.

Posting this in this thread because I don't feel like looking for IJBMer Updates or a similar thread.
  • edited 2011-08-01 22:55:43
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    This Uboa thing looks vaguely like a girl.

Specifically, Misery, actually, what with pale skin and dark hair.
    I know how that felt DYRE. I originally wanted to do an Elfen Lied Manga + Anime Re-Evaluation Liveblog, to help others understand what comes from where and why/why doesn't things happen. The only problem is nobody but me cares about that show, and a lot of people like NGE on here, so that would assure more readers.
  • I actually probably would read an Elfen Lied liveblog.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I want to make a liveblog but I dunno what yet.

Maybe the Higurashi VNs.
  • edited 2011-08-01 23:04:24
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I want to do a Let's Watch of the likely-to-be-disastrous D&D game I'm running for meatspace friends right now, but I don't know if it would be that interesting (so far: one session of the new adventure I'm running, which is a fairly standard and well-received adventure. Half the adventurers got killed in the third battle because said battle involved them fighting something that was behind a locked door because they decided that they weren't going to let the lack of a key keep them out. Granted, it's a good deal my fault for being the party healer and forgetting to ask if anyone needs healing, but still).

And for an anime to liveblog, maybe Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor, but that would require me to think that I'm funny.
  • edited 2011-08-01 23:11:12
    Screw it, I think I will try liveblogging this (maybe).  ...We'll see how it goes, I guess.

Worst case scenario is that I'll be able to make reaction images out of the screenshots I take, or something.
    KOOPA
    HP:120
    Movement: 4
    Equip Slots: 2
    Cost: 2

Medium Land Unit

Koopas are effecient units who are bulky and able to withstand plenty of damage.  Their primary abilities revolve around the shell they are wearing and can be used for a different assortment of tasks.

Abilities
    [HEADBUTT] Deal 20 damage to the closest enemy.
    [DE-SHELL/RE-SHELL] The Koopa equips a shell it has or removes it's shell and leaves

it in the current square it removed it in.
    [SHELL FLING] The Koopa unequips it's shell and flings it at an enemy within 5

squares.

Qualities
    ● When a Koopa is not equipped with a Shell, it gains 20 Vulnerability to all damage, but gains a movement speed of 7.
    ● The Koopa can equip a shell in it's inventory without taking up it's equip slot.

Koopa Items/Equipment
    GREEN SHELL = The equipped Koopa gains 5 resistance to all damage it would take.

When used with Shell Fling, it inflicts 40 damage to them and the shell vanishes.
    RED SHELL = When used with Shell Fling, it inflicts 20 damage to the target, and 20 damage to a target next to it.
    BLUE SPIKED SHELL = The equipped Koopa inflicts 10 damage to any unit that deals damage to it with an attack. When used with Shell Fling, the distance is increased to 10, and deals 20 damage.
    GLORIOUS WINGS = When used, the Koopa is promoted to a Parakoopa.
    SUPER CAPE= When used, the Koopa is promoted to a Superkoopa and loses it's shell.
  • @Vorpy: Looks alright, but can I suggest something?
    Sure.
  • Actually, I don't know if it's my place to say, and forgive me for overstepping my bounds here.

But that seems rather simplistic for what amounts to be an entire species.

Could I ask for a rename to Koopa Troopa or Trooper >_>

Or Troper, cause we all know Tropers are horrible horrible people

• edited 2011-08-02 03:46:22
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I guess you are right. There are more, mind you, but I was trying to fit them all into one, somehow.

Then when it comes to the Shy Guys....-shudder- I think there are 24 different kinds.
  • edited 2011-08-02 03:58:25
    Belief
    Mind refreshing me on the Shy-guys...

Aside from All the males on the internet