If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm forum-banned for a week on TvTropes

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    No, that was a fan hater.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    ^ Oh hai, not-Tongpu.
    It's just an avatar. Get over it.
    ...Nah.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    You know what would be awesome? If Tongpu comes here too.
    Myrmikins would freak.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    That's why it would be awesome. Hilariously awesome.
  • edited 2011-05-10 14:20:03
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Honestly, I worry too much that my posting behavior over here will leak over to TVTropes and get me banned. 

^ Maybe I should invite him over, but I don't hate Myrm that much. 
  • I don't hate Myrmy at all, but I still kind of want that to happen. I mean, not enough to actually invite Tongpu, but still, it'd be funny.

"I am beginning to think that eventually everyone on IJBM 2 will be banned on TV Tropes at some point."

I'm trying to do my part, but it's not working. They just won't get rid of me. :<
    Not really. Myrmidon wouldn't have a place to complain about Tongpu anymore, so then he would pretend he's not offended by Tongpu on here AND TVT.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i dun wanna be banned

:<
  • YOU'RE GETTING BANNED AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT.
  • edited 2011-05-10 14:30:35
    GloriousLeader hates me? :(
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    BUT WHAT DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    D:

you heartless wench
  • OOH, PERSONAL ATTACK, I'M TELLING EDDIE AND YOU'RE GONNA GET SO BANNED HAHAHAHA
  • edited 2011-05-10 14:32:43
    ^^^^^ Was it not obvious? >:)

^ SHIT BE SERIOUS NOW, BIZNITCHES
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I've argued with Fast Eddie before.  Once.
  • And that's why you're here.
    Yup, wait did-nevermind that's the real GMH.
  • edited 2011-05-10 14:53:46
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    ^^^ You daredevil. :D
    :(
  • I argued with Fast Eddie once, too. He apparently didn't read my argument but, hey, at least I'm not banned.
  • I argued with Fast Eddie once.

In a dream I had.

Except I've never had a dream like that.

Dammit, I'm a failure. ;_;

BRB, seppuku.
  • Deboss... Quarity. Right.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my proper spelling and constant posting on TV-Tropes.
  • edited 2011-05-10 18:48:58
    There is a difference between posting with good grammar and spelling and posting meaningful things.

lolhypocrisy
  • Anyway, I've realized that what I did was wrong, and I realize that I let some stupid argument get to me, and I realize that I've been way too temperamental in the past, and WAIT DONTCALLMEWAVE DIDN'T GET TEMP-BANNED WITH ME

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING FUCK THAT I AM FUCKING SEEING

FUCK
  • -hugs Myrmy while copping a feel and getting disappointed upon realizing he doesn't have boobs-