If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• Since I told him not to do any of that...he hasn't even posted more than 5 times.
  • edited 2011-02-05 16:31:19
    I dunno.  I know he doesn't like incest, yuri fans, people who prefer subbed anime, and when people say bad things about anything associated with stereotypical republican viewpoints.  Not sure about most of the stuff on that list though.
  • edited 2011-02-05 16:32:42
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^And mainly in the introductions thread too.

He did mention awhile ago that he might have to reduce internet time after his grades arrived, IIRC.
  • We need a report button thread or an ignore extension on this place.

What happens if we encounter people who come on here to treat us like crap?
  • edited 2011-02-08 19:21:21
    PM a mod all the mods since you can have multiple people in a PM conversation?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    That works. I'll probably get a PM pretty fast if someone sends one, unless I'm in class or asleep.
  • @Tno, like thirty posts up: On behalf of asexuals everywhere, I thank you.

Also, I think we should make an IJAM 2 so I can appropriately express my feelings for IJBM 2.
  • * Willful Prostitution/Prostitution

Wait, it's bad to speak ill of unwilling prostitution?
  • Why would it not be?
  • Non-consensual sex is wrong?
  • Maybe not in your country, but in mine it is.
  • No, that's what I'm saying.
  • No, you are implying it isn't wrong.

Look up there. ^^
  • Fuuuuck

Okay, let's walk through this.

I quoted something you said Changen should not speak ill of. I took the separation of prostitution and willing prostitution to mean that he wasn't allowed to bitch about people forced into prostitution. I then asked if you thought it was bad to speak ill of unwilling prostitution. The response "Why would it not be?" was something I took to mean "Why would it not be bad to speak ill of unwilling prostitution?" suggesting to me that you thought it was bad to speak ill of unwilling prostitution. My next post was meant to offer a reason to view unwilling prostitution as bad, but you responded to it as if it were a question.
  • Well, by speak ill do you mean "Forced prostitution is horrible" or "forced prostitution...lol"?
  • The former, I guess. Though I suppose it would be annoying if someone insisted that any system that allows for prostitution would invariably have forced prostitution.
  • I guess so. Forced Prostitution is essentially slavery, correct?

Having sex for money that you give to somebody else would be beyond demeaning.
  • Of course, being in an economic situation where your only viable source of income is prostitution is also pretty bad.
  • Meh, it's not too bad if you beg for money beforehand and they go "Sure, I'll help you out".
  • Funny story, Kino actually offered me as a career as a prostitute.  I'd totally take him up on it right about now, if only it were possible.
  • Kino thinks you are a girl though.
  • Really?  I'm pretty sure he knows I'm a male.  Otherwise all those times I was hitting on him wouldn't have failed.  He'd be all over me if he thought I was a girl;  there really aren't that many sexy bi-gendered masochists like me in the world.  Have you read the V-Day thread?  He made it clear he wants me even though I'm a guy, but if you tell him I said that I'm probably going to die.
  • Suggestion Box -> prostitution -> sexy bi-gendered masochists

this thread is the fuck
  • Every thread is the fuck.

Sometimes it gets tiresome.

• Derails mean that threads mutate, rather than go the way of the OTC threads.
  • Anonus is right. This thread should be about sexy bi-gendered sadists instead!

• No, it should be about...

ANAMEYYY

AND MONGAHHHH

AND GIROOGAMESH!
  • Everything should be about Girugamesh...

...and by everything I mean nothing.