If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rate those (fan) crossover ensembles

1234568»

Comments

• edited 2019-11-04 02:18:09
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Ah, interesting.

Are you planning on making this a comedy, or a serious story (presumably involving action)?

The latter trailer suggests that you're going for something super serious and dramatic but the internet also uses that sort of atmosphere to make fun of stuff, so I can't actually tell.
  • edited 2019-11-04 03:02:25
    Ah, interesting.

Are you planning on making this a comedy, or a serious story (presumably involving action)?
    Serious story of course(with some comedies)
  • edited 2019-11-04 12:57:34
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Good luck with pulling off a serious story effectively with these characters -- particularly the Happy Tree Friends, who were basically created to be a joke (in the form of a parody).

Personally, if I really wanted to use the character concepts I'd create expies of the characters rather than using them directly, because then that'd allow me more freedom with the character design/backstory/etc..
  • isnt that how re:creators happened
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I need to watch that show.
  • edited 2019-11-10 02:39:07
    Good luck with pulling off a serious story effectively with these characters -- particularly the Happy Tree Friends, who were basically created to be a joke (in the form of a parody).

Personally, if I really wanted to use the character concepts I'd create expies of the characters rather than using them directly, because then that'd allow me more freedom with the character design/backstory/etc..
    and Personally, I gone with using official-made characters given extra superpowers(cuz it's easier to balance than using OCs to avoid being Mary sues among others) and in case of Happy Tree Friends, I attempt on writing better character out of it's shitty OC(whose it's owner betrayed me) by making him Doctor Strange expy(down to taking further mages are born muggles trope) and rewrite his backstory from retconning his owner's scrapped Flippy x Flaky comic(which basically an answer of if Sonichu was done by Happy Tree Friends fan?) in favor of this: following the event in W.A.R. Journal, after Fliqpy kill everyone in General Tiger army's base, Fliqpy found a baby HTF and this baby Tree Friend make Fliqpy switch back to Flippy, Flippy then bring that baby HTF into Buddhist Monkey in Nepal where that Baby are raised by Buddhist Monkey where during one of his training, that growing up Baby ends up joining Orphanage where Cuddles, Toothy, Petunia, Flaky, Nutty, and Sniffles are orphans it raises. here's he is: http://fav.me/dc20sqe https://www.deviantart.com/masonicon/journal/Stolen-tag-about-Someone-s-OC-that-I-write-739398181
  • So I learned about Pooh's Adventures and it reminded me of this thread.