If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rate those (fan) crossover ensembles

edited 2017-04-25 23:58:44 in Media
Here's the crossover ensembles that you'll rate:
  1. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty,
    Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon anime); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe,
    Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven
    (2003-2006 Teen Titans cartoon) where the specifics are: 8 Original Digidestined are takes
    02 forms with Summer Clothes, KH Humans takes KH2 forms, both Ash and
    Misty are wears their Advanced Generation clothes while Melody wears her
    street clothes, and so on. and to make everything fair, at least some
    of the characters here are deliberately powered up to makes everyone in
    this crossover ensembles can fights in (near) equal terms
  2. anyone from Warhammer 40k universe with whole Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic main characters
  3. Sylar from Heroes and Flippy from Happy Tree Friends
  4. Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug with any FPS main character
  5. Eduardo Rivera, Kylie Griffin, Garrett Miller, and Roland Jackson from
    Extreme Ghostbusters with Rick o'Connell, Evelyn O'connell, Jonathan
    Carnahan, and Alex O'Connell from the Mummy Trilogy
  6. Isami Hanaoka, Soshi Yukimi, and Toshi Tsukikage from Soar High! Isami
    with Recca Hanabishi, Domon Ishijama, Fuko Kirisawa, Tokiya Mikagami,
    and Kaoru Koganei from Flame of Recca
  7. Mystery inc from Scooby Doo with Team Fortress 2 mercenaries: since both groups got Toonforce Superpowers
  8. Adam Jensen and Avatar Korra: the former are fully augmented and can add
    extra tech to his augs while latter can access Super Saiyan powers
    through Avatar State(the whole reason it's referred as Super Saiyan
    powers are same with Super forms of Mobians with Chaos Emeralds are
    referred as one)

what do you think?

Comments

• Kingdom Hearts was already a crossover, which would make this a...... crossover of a crossover?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Unfortunately I have no opinion on crossovers in most cases, since they're not really something I have much to do with, especially when the characters involved come from things I haven't read/watched/played -- which is the vast majority of things here.
  • edited 2017-04-26 07:33:40
    why should i
  • Kingdom Hearts was already a crossover, which would make this a...... crossover of a crossover?

Since Kingdom Hearts fan-crossover are bigger than it was
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    why should i

And it's the most unusual of the fan-crossover teamups ever
  • edited 2017-04-26 11:02:38
    That sure is some presumptuous hyperbole.

More importantly, unless you have some sort of results to look at, like prose or artwork depicting the interactions and all, this is just lists of names, which are kind of pointless to rate.
  • On what basis should we rate them?
  • Naas_Human wrote: »
    That sure is some presumptuous hyperbole.

More importantly, unless you have some sort of results to look at, like prose or artwork depicting the interactions and all, this is just lists of names, which are kind of pointless to rate.

Here's the artworks:

On what basis should we rate them?

on how good they works and how uncommon the fanworks they are
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    ugh
    Masonicon wrote: »

That's...really vague?

I don't really have a standard for judging the viability of a crossover.  That's like giving me several binders each containing sheets of paper of a few different colors, and asking me to rate them.  I have no context in which to rate them, and the only answers I could give would be based totally on really tangential tastes, such as "I know Pokémon so I rate crossovers with Pokémon higher".

Well I guess it's possible to count whether each of these crossovers has appeared in fanworks, though it'd take a lot of time to go and tally them and I don't read fanfic or follow crossover fanart much so I'll leave it to someone else to sift through fanfiction.net and deviantArt.
  • Masonicon wrote: »

That's...really vague?

I don't really have a standard for judging the viability of a crossover.  That's like giving me several binders each containing sheets of paper of a few different colors, and asking me to rate them.  I have no context in which to rate them, and the only answers I could give would be based totally on really tangential tastes, such as "I know Pokémon so I rate crossovers with Pokémon higher".

actually rating the viability of those crossover ensembles are about rating on how well the characters are get along
  • This is a good thread. I like this thread. OP, please draw me a hot makeout between Ash Ketchum and Donald Duck.
  • This is a good thread. I like this thread. OP, please draw me a hot makeout between Ash Ketchum and Donald Duck.

sorry! it can't has to do with Sex(unless when it's following pairings: Sora x Kairi(sometimes with Riku, Donald, and/or Goofy), Ash x Misty, Tracey x Melody, Robin x Starfire, Raven x Beast Boy, Takeru x Hikari, Taichi x Sora x Yamato, and Koshiro x Mimi x Joe. even then it isn't all about sex)
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    this is for real right
  • So, there are pairings you won't draw. People will pay you to draw those pairings, ya know. If you draw them sexy, that is (oh and be sure to say they're all over 18 because that's the hip new thing these days in the federal courts). Why don't you draw a sexy makeout between uhh Raven and Beast boy then, except Beast Boy is in the shape of a t-rex while he's doing it.

By the way, Takeru (Everett) has nothing to do with Hikari (May) so I don't quite understand the pairing, and also... I recommend using the English names because that's what people are familiar with and it goes with your original series naming.

Chop chop, it's kissy time.
  • edited 2017-04-27 05:36:29

By the way, Takeru (Everett) has nothing to do with Hikari (May) so I don't quite understand the pairing, and also... I recommend using the English names because that's what people are familiar with and it goes with your original series naming.

Sorry! Takeru and Hikari I'm talking here are from Digimon, not Pokemon
    Why don't you draw a sexy makeout between uhh Raven and Beast boy then, except Beast Boy is in the shape of a t-rex while he's doing it.

i was wondering whether this was a chuck tingle joke then i realized that the pairing was hetero so therefore it was not a chuck tingle joke
  • Well, I had to work within Masonicon's boundaries of comfort, you see. He does not seem to like gay pairings. Which is a little bit unfortunate, but that's life.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    this is for real right

• how about other crossover ensembles here?
  • The ones you introduced haven't done anything yet. Like make out with each other. I wanna see some makeouts, dammit.
  • edited 2017-04-27 15:39:01
    I'm not sure what's even the point of being "unusual" here. Like, do you expect to be congratulated on naming different combinations of unrelated characters than other people have?

These aren't even crossovers since there's no story written and the pictures don't have much of anybody doing anything with anyone else beyond "float in (near-)featureless void".
  • Somehow, this thread got even weirder.

I'd suggest making collages using others' artwork. And yeah, they haven't done anything yet, they're just... there.

• edited 2017-04-28 00:05:09
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    I'm not sure what's even the point of being "unusual" here. Like, do you expect to be congratulated on naming different combinations of unrelated characters than other people have?

These aren't even crossovers since there's no story written and the pictures don't have much of anybody doing anything with anyone else beyond "float in (near-)featureless void".

and here's the story where at least most of these crossover ensembles (technically) happens: Ani-Toonspiracy
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Why are crossovers so fascinating to you?
  • Is that *your* donation thermometer for one million dollars? It doesn't have any money in it. It's too bad because that trailer looks *very* promising. With writing skills like these, you'll be a millionaire in no time. I'm sure I could drum up some support. But you have to show them your writing when they ask you what this boatload of characters do after they meet each other. The story is important, y'see. So, on that note, tell us a story, young lad. Phrased another way, I am still waiting for OP to deliver.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    this is for real right
  • edited 2017-04-28 02:58:35
    Is that *your* donation thermometer for one million dollars? It doesn't have any money in it. It's too bad because that trailer looks *very* promising. With writing skills like these, you'll be a millionaire in no time. I'm sure I could drum up some support. But you have to show them your writing when they ask you what this boatload of characters do after they meet each other. The story is important, y'see. So, on that note, tell us a story, young lad. Phrased another way, I am still waiting for OP to deliver.

Here's the story so far: following the events in the Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Spongebob has finally become Krusty Krab 2 manager for some years until Plankton somehow escapes from the Asylum for the Criminally Tiny then there's event that renders Spongebob and his friends exiled from Bikini Bottom only to meets and teams up with people from different universes to fights Illuminati and Anunnaki(if you're don't believe/acknowledge them for real, just don't flame me please)

and additionally, there's mega-corp that didn't just enemies with Ani-Toonspiracy's protagonists, but they're also enemies with Anunnaki and Illuminati due to their hatred toward anything not strictly ordinary human knew no bounds
  • edited 2017-04-28 03:58:35
    Pika Girl
    This thread keeps getting better! That is quite the plot there. So, how long do you think it will take to reach your million dollar goal, and how will you allocate the funds? And since you are a fellow Illuminati believer, do you also believe in the Reptilians? :-D

• This thread keeps getting better! That is quite the plot there. So, how long do you think it will take to reach your million dollar goal, and how will you allocate the funds? And since you are a fellow Illuminati believer, do you also believe in the Reptilians? :-D

it takes everyone websurfing chipping a single penny to me, and here's how I allocate funds: to pay animators and other crews of my Project, and I also believe in Reptilians(with Anunnaki as bigger bads)