If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rate those (fan) crossover ensembles

Comments

• Everyone knows the supreme crossover is Star from Star vs. the Forces of Evil dating Mabel from Gravity Falls.

You might have to age Mabel up a couple years for it to work, but the Incredibly Cute Lesbianism, or ICL, clearly makes it superior to any other crossover anyone could ever come up with.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    what's with the dot in the exclamation mark
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I can see putting Pokémon and Digimon together but throwing in Kingdom Hearts (which is itself already a sort of insane crossover) and then Teen Titans as well, that's just going overboard and making it difficult to make a believable setting.

As for combining Sonic, Happy Tree Friends, Smash, and My Little Pony, the only way that would work is to understand that none of them natively have universes that make much sense as far as setting building goes, in the first place, so throwing them together doesn't exactly break much of anything else.
  • Not gonna lie, there's something hilarious about seeing My Little Pony and Happy Tree Friends juxtaposed like that. One is a cutesy cartoon for little children, the other is...well, the exact opposite of that.
    Not gonna lie, there's something hilarious about seeing My Little Pony and Happy Tree Friends juxtaposed like that. One is a cutesy cartoon for little children, the other is...well, the exact opposite of that.

The crossover lists Masonicon has written up really seem like basically everything he's ever watched/played and liked.  Perhaps not quite all of them, but still probably a substantial portion.  Because a number of them just feel a little arbitrary, like the one you mentioned.
  • edited 2017-04-30 03:10:01
    I can see putting Pokémon and Digimon together but throwing in Kingdom Hearts (which is itself already a sort of insane crossover) and then Teen Titans as well, that's just going overboard and making it difficult to make a believable setting.

As for combining Sonic, Happy Tree Friends, Smash, and My Little Pony, the only way that would work is to understand that none of them natively have universes that make much sense as far as setting building goes, in the first place, so throwing them together doesn't exactly break much of anything else.

you call Mario "Smash" and here's how I makes these crossover works(at least in Ani-Toonspiracy): when I mixes Warhammer 40k and Happy Tree Friends with Mario, Sonic, and My Little
    Pony: Friendship Is Magic together, I makes Kingdom Hearts' Heartless
    with Anunnaki Nanotech(that makes them immune to even keyblades)
    destroys both Happy Tree Friends and Warhammer 40k universes so this
    prompts Happy Tree Friends protagonists(later Warhammer 40k people)
    teams up with Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
    characters(among others) though Warhammer 40k people teams up with these
    people needs to be handwaved with Magic of Friendship(under whatever it guises); when I mixes Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, and Kingdom Hearts together, the reason I
    included Melody(even when she's only appears in a single Pokemon Movie)
    while I excluded Cyborg is: for the latter when I gave my favorite
    Pokemon and Digimon characters superpowers(from Latent psychics either by greatly exploring Ash's Aura Powers) where Taichi got Fire Manipulation and can enhance his physicals with his willpower, Yamato got Ice Manipulation and Superhuman Strength(his powers depends on the amounts of his friends he fights alongside them), Digimon's Sora got Air Manipulation and Flight(both are related to each other) Koshiro got power over machinery and electricity and the fact that he's
    good with Technology easily makes Cyborg redundant(particularly when
    Koshiro can shot lightning and telepathically control electronics and
    mechanical tech), Mimi got Plant Manipulation, Joe got Hydrokniesis and Healing others, Takeru got Space, Time, and Probability manipulation, and Hikari got Psionics and Light manipulation
  • Alright lemme do one.

Fei Fong Wong, Elhaym van Houten, Citan Uzuki, Bartholomew Fatima, Billy Lee Black, Rico Banderas, Emeralda, and Chu-Chu from Xenogears cross over with Madotsuki, Nasu, Monoe, Monoko, Poniko, Seccom Masada-sensei, and Uboa from Yume Nikki. The plot is that they all wander into Toon Town from Who Framed Roger Rabbit and have an encounter with Benito Mussolini from World War II, who has kidnapped Jessica Rabbit and is holding her for ransom unless they can collect 5 trillion spacebucks, the currency used in Spaceballs. But before they can do that, they have to attend the wedding of Panafil de Alice from Kamui (in her disembodied-brain-inside-a-spaceship form) and the black mage player character from Final Fantasy 1. There, they meet Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Toko Fukawa, Aoi Asahina, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Sayaka Maizono, Leon Kuwata, Chihiro Fujisaki, Mondo Owada, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Hifumi Yamada, Celestia Ludenberg, Sakura Ogami, and Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, and then they meet Norman Bates from Psycho, and then they meet the fly that Emily Dickinson heard buzz before she died. I'm going to crowdsource 5 billion dollars and use it to hire animators and voice actors for this plot. :)
  • Alright lemme do one.

Fei Fong Wong, Elhaym van Houten, Citan Uzuki, Bartholomew Fatima, Billy Lee Black, Rico Banderas, Emeralda, and Chu-Chu from Xenogears cross over with Madotsuki, Nasu, Monoe, Monoko, Poniko, Seccom Masada-sensei, and Uboa from Yume Nikki. The plot is that they all wander into Toon Town from Who Framed Roger Rabbit and have an encounter with Benito Mussolini from World War II, who has kidnapped Jessica Rabbit and is holding her for ransom unless they can collect 5 trillion spacebucks, the currency used in Spaceballs. But before they can do that, they have to attend the wedding of Panafil de Alice from Kamui (in her disembodied-brain-inside-a-spaceship form) and the black mage player character from Final Fantasy 1. There, they meet Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Toko Fukawa, Aoi Asahina, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Sayaka Maizono, Leon Kuwata, Chihiro Fujisaki, Mondo Owada, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Hifumi Yamada, Celestia Ludenberg, Sakura Ogami, and Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, and then they meet Norman Bates from Psycho, and then they meet the fly that Emily Dickinson heard buzz before she died. I'm going to crowdsource 5 billion dollars and use it to hire animators and voice actors for this plot. :)

at least mine are more calculated than this
    Masonicon wrote: »
    you call Mario "Smash"
    Oh, sorry about that; I saw Mario and DK so I figured it's Smash.  Didn't see Waluigi or Boo at first.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    +20 Imipoints for Spaceballs
  • at least mine are more calculated than this
    No way, my plot is great and complex and you know it. I'd venture that you're too young to be familiar with such classics as Spaceballs, Psycho, I Heard a Fly Buzz when I Died, Xenogears, Yume Nikki, Final Fantasy 1, World War II, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Danganronpa, with a degree of speculation of course, but I know for a fact that you have no idea what Kamui is.
  • +20 Imipoints for Spaceballs
    I see your schwartz is as big as mine

:)
    is the Kamui thing here what i think it is?

*googles*

oh gosh yes

:D
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    my schwartz
  • Your schwartz.

• Bovarian Mammarian
    lol, schwartzes
  • what about my Crossover ideas?
    what about my Crossover ideas?

I'm not sure I have that much to say about them, personally, sorry.  I just don't know their source series well enough (or in some cases, at all).
  • edited 2017-05-01 01:34:23
    Pika Girl

• edited 2017-06-20 11:54:43

How about this big team-up instead: akxp06emc7bz.jpg
  • edited 2017-06-20 13:03:53
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I don't think I've ever really understood how to rate a crossover idea by itself. I mean, whether the story ends up working or not depends on how it's executed, and how the details of the crossover are worked out.

I guess some crossovers are more plausible than others -- like it'd be strange to combine, say, the playful wackiness of Mario or Rayman with the seriousness of Law & Order -- but if you're throwing like, everything together, I'm not even sure how to apply this criterion anymore. Doubly so if I don't know like half the franchises, though I guess they are probably just action shows/games of various kinds.
  • edited 2017-06-20 13:26:23
    The crossovers that work best are those like Touhou and Pokémon, Touhou and Sailor Moon, Minecraft and Touhou, Touhou and 300, and so on.
  • edited 2017-06-20 17:36:38
    I don't think I've ever really understood how to rate a crossover idea by itself. I mean, whether the story ends up working or not depends on how it's executed, and how the details of the crossover are worked out.

I guess some crossovers are more plausible than others -- like it'd be strange to combine, say, the playful wackiness of Mario or Rayman with the seriousness of Law & Order -- but if you're throwing like, everything together, I'm not even sure how to apply this criterion anymore. Doubly so if I don't know like half the franchises, though I guess they are probably just action shows/games of various kinds.

At least my Project are executes megacrossover well(at least that decent), and everybody you just need discussing my ideas
  • Masonicon wrote: »
    At least my Project are executes megacrossover well(at least that decent),
    But it doesn't.
    and everybody you just need discussing my ideas
    So we're just back to lists of names then.

• edited 2017-06-20 18:40:29
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

At least my Project are executes megacrossover well(at least that decent), and everybody you just need discussing my ideas
    If you haven't written anything, then they are not yet executed, but only concepts and ideas.

And I would discuss your ideas if I knew how to discuss them. But I don't.

It's like, you show me a table on which you place five apples, two oranges, three bananas, and four grapefruits, and you ask me to discuss it. I am confused what there is to discuss.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    1) KH has good crossover power with pretty much everything. Pokemon + Digimon + Teen Titans are a weird combo, although Dialga/Giratina could enable dimensional crossovers. Not sure with Digimon. Teen Titans can cross-dimension stuff, although most of it is time-based, not DD based.
    2) WH40k + HTF...oh the ways they will die. Hilarity. Mario/Sonic+MLP its a given they can, lighthearted mediums.
    3)no experience with heroes.
    4) no experience with Metal Slug
    5) Mixed Ghostbusters + Mummy cast would be hilarious, both have access to DD travel, somewhat (the Mummy can do everything and GB can find ancient era ghosts to help) Mummybusters
    6) No idea
    7) Mystery Inc + TF2 would be great but what would the rating be? Scoobydoo's bloodless slapstick violence and TF2s hilarious cranked-over-11 bloodshed decide a lot.
    8) Its a bit weird, little experience with DeusEx so can't judge the tone.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    no experience with Metal Slug? you are missing out