If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rate those (fan) crossover ensembles

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    That second image, unlike the first, seems to be just one big gallery of characters, with no relationship between them shown.
  • why does that robot have a dick
  • edited 2017-08-24 03:11:08
    why does that robot have a dick

that's Space Marine from Warhammer 40k
  • I was referring to the grey thing with what looks like a sword and a helmet ornament. On second thought, maybe it's not a robot.

V4UUdBH.jpg
    y8uRPFv.jpg
    QkTNZZK.jpg
    e5iLA6d.jpg
    YFsWbnm.jpg
    dXQhzUd.jpg
    ojrR6GD.jpg
    2zHcamI.png
  • Stormtrooper! Stop spamming, look this instead: the_fallen_heros__masonicon__by_sweetsugardemon-db28dkt.png
    It appears an evil character has just stabbed a bunch of other characters.
  • edited 2017-08-25 18:11:03
    I'm prety sure that's Flippy, the squirrel war veteran that flips out and kills the other Happy Tree Friends characters.

You know what, OP? You should get into 3D modelling, you can take people's character models off the 'net then pose them around doing stuff (or just make them stand still, I guess).
  • I mean Flippy always was the best HTF character.
  • edited 2017-09-05 06:23:42
    It's true, as one can tell from the fact that it's the only character whose name I remember. But the blue moose thing isn't too far behind.

Anyhows, spampost, game screen video version:

• edited 2017-09-05 20:49:21
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Masonicon this entire project is gross and stupid, and it's obvious you've been working on this a long time, too long to be honest.

I've never seen somebody polish a turd for so long, on so many different places in such a one-dimensionally obsessive way. You told me you're 26 right? You've devoted your teens and early adult years to this for no reason I can even fathom. This is shit people do when they're 13 and stuff, but this is like some kind of life project, some kind of magnum opus for you and really it's sad on a really annoying level.

I hope you DON'T eventually get that this idea is going to die and nobody give a shit about it but you. I hope you're in your 30s working on this and continue to wonder "how come the only person who cares about this is me? How come this hasn't taken off yet?" Because me wishing you'd kind of "get it" is too out of reach and fantastical. Even in its fantasy, me imaging you dropping this crap and creating something good is more fantastical than you actually completing this atrocity. Nobody here is going to say it but I might as well.

"Hi Everybody! my name is Masonicon and TVtropes just hate me (or at least my magnum opus mega-crossover project that's known as Ani-Toonspiracy) "

Literally your opening line. You migrated here to shill your fucking garbage to us and have really done nothing besides that, and you probably got nuked from TVT for the same reason. TVT of all places, that allows people to make pages for their low-quality fanfics and even their online RP sessions, found your fandom abomination annoying enough to blast you out of their very accepting and super-liberal eSphere.

You may think this shit is revolutionary in your country, but you're myopic as fuck. Get the fuck out of here with your shilling, at least until you make a comic with something, fucking ANYTHING substantial. Comic, video, I don't give a shit. Just do something.

Edit: funny thing is the only enjoyment I got out of your life's work is by shitting on it. Maybe that can be your niche.
    Well to be fair now that this thread is here it'll at least be an interesting thing for posterity to see.

And honestly, I kinda feel sympathetic to the idea of preserving these creative nuggets, even if they are "turds". I've had them before, and they're equally as embarrassing, but in a way they're sort of...quaint, I guess.

And y'know, if I were to ever become famous, someone would want to know about that.
  • edited 2017-09-06 02:59:38
    Vorpy wrote: »
    Masonicon this entire project is gross and stupid, and it's obvious you've been working on this a long time, too long to be honest.

I've never seen somebody polish a turd for so long, on so many different places in such a one-dimensionally obsessive way. You told me you're 26 right? You've devoted your teens and early adult years to this for no reason I can even fathom. This is shit people do when they're 13 and stuff, but this is like some kind of life project, some kind of magnum opus for you and really it's sad on a really annoying level.

I hope you DON'T eventually get that this idea is going to die and nobody give a shit about it but you. I hope you're in your 30s working on this and continue to wonder "how come the only person who cares about this is me? How come this hasn't taken off yet?" Because me wishing you'd kind of "get it" is too out of reach and fantastical. Even in its fantasy, me imaging you dropping this crap and creating something good is more fantastical than you actually completing this atrocity. Nobody here is going to say it but I might as well.

"Hi Everybody! my name is Masonicon and TVtropes just hate me (or at least my magnum opus mega-crossover project that's known as Ani-Toonspiracy) "

Literally your opening line. You migrated here to shill your fucking garbage to us and have really done nothing besides that, and you probably got nuked from TVT for the same reason. TVT of all places, that allows people to make pages for their low-quality fanfics and even their online RP sessions, found your fandom abomination annoying enough to blast you out of their very accepting and super-liberal eSphere.

You may think this shit is revolutionary in your country, but you're myopic as fuck. Get the fuck out of here with your shilling, at least until you make a comic with something, fucking ANYTHING substantial. Comic, video, I don't give a shit. Just do something.

Edit: funny thing is the only enjoyment I got out of your life's work is by shitting on it. Maybe that can be your niche.

I'll make anything substantial about my own ideas and the goal for my Mega-crossover fan-project is to get animated as something resembling Direct to DVD(even that it can't be more than just fanwork)

actually, I start working on this project at 2010 Anno Domini, before that year, my older ideas that I once did are definitely shittier than my Mega-crossover project I'm currently working on(to the point even myself considers it shit)
  • It's true, as one can tell from the fact that it's the only character whose name I remember. But the blue moose thing isn't too far behind.

Anyhows, spampost, game screen video version:

Enough is Enough! I'm tired with your spampost!
  • edited 2017-09-06 06:26:51
    You migrated here to shill your fucking garbage to us and have really done nothing besides that, and you probably got nuked from TVT for the same reason. TVT of all places, that allows people to make pages for their low-quality fanfics and even their online RP sessions, found your fandom abomination annoying enough to blast you out of their very accepting and super-liberal eSphere.

Don't forget TVT also allows troping your unreleased works (in a joke section, but still).

I wonder if Darth Wiki still exists. It bugged me that after a certain point it became the dumping ground for contentious things Trope Repair Shop didn't want to deal with and eventually became associated with complaining and some have wanted it cut.
    And honestly, I kinda feel sympathetic to the idea of preserving these creative nuggets, even if they are "turds". I've had them before, and they're equally as embarrassing, but in a way they're sort of...quaint, I guess.

inorite, in my case Pokémon was the fuel for many dumb childhood ideas. Except Abrakazam, you were too good for this world.

Anyhows, maybe it's time for another effortpost.

Works of art inspire us to do lots of things. One of the things it does is drive us to make more art, and as the internet shows, much of it is derivative art in question. I think that's a really nice thing, driving people to get into crafts and stuff. Hell, I'm a fan of a series where lots of fanworks clearly took more effort than the original works.

The thing is that in your case the driving stops at conceiving a crossover of things you like, so that while you have a passion for it existing as a concept, you clearly have little interest in making it real, so at most we get Sonichu-level drawings or that fanfic about the characters describing themselves in one line, or that trailer with the green text being written on a computer screen, and in the end nothing much better than the list of names that we started with.

Maybe that's fine, to each their own I guess, but then you shouldn't expect others to find it interesting or be surprised that we think it's ridiculous. You're certainly not giving us reasons to feel this is ever going anywhere.

But enough of that, have this:

X8KiksA.png
    GVdYXBh.png
    RojAkIg.png
    tNa796E.png
    qodMx4Z.png
    fZX89qI.png
    ZMF2mnY.png
    fEbj1OF.png
    DkzBx5n.png
    PwsBqgx.png
    ld8ixj3.png
    hRHHjgq.png
    Fv6KiWa.png
    lzAp94c.png
    kWLPfSi.png
    mY7UwPq.png
  • actually, I start working on this project at 2010 Anno Domini,
    Seven years instead of twelve or whatever doesn't make it any better.
  • You migrated here to shill your fucking garbage to us and have really done nothing besides that, and you probably got nuked from TVT for the same reason. TVT of all places, that allows people to make pages for their low-quality fanfics and even their online RP sessions, found your fandom abomination annoying enough to blast you out of their very accepting and super-liberal eSphere.

Don't forget TVT also allows troping your unreleased works (in a joke section, but still).

I wonder if Darth Wiki still exists. It bugged me that after a certain point it became the dumping ground for contentious things Trope Repair Shop didn't want to deal with and eventually became associated with complaining and some have wanted it cut.

inorite, in my case Pokémon was the fuel for many dumb childhood ideas. Except Abrakazam, you were too good for this world.

Anyhows, maybe it's time for another effortpost.

Works of art inspire us to do lots of things. One of the things it does is drive us to make more art, and as the internet shows, much of it is derivative art in question. I think that's a really nice thing, driving people to get into crafts and stuff. Hell, I'm a fan of a series where lots of fanworks clearly took more effort than the original works.

The thing is that in your case the driving stops at conceiving a crossover of things you like, so that while you have a passion for it existing as a concept, you clearly have little interest in making it real, so at most we get Sonichu-level drawings or that fanfic about the characters describing themselves in one line, or that trailer with the green text being written on a computer screen, and in the end nothing much better than the list of names that we started with.

Maybe that's fine, to each their own I guess, but then you shouldn't expect others to find it interesting or be surprised that we think it's ridiculous. You're certainly not giving us reasons to feel this is ever going anywhere.

But enough of that, have this:

X8KiksA.png
    GVdYXBh.png
    RojAkIg.png
    tNa796E.png
    qodMx4Z.png
    fZX89qI.png
    ZMF2mnY.png
    fEbj1OF.png
    DkzBx5n.png
    PwsBqgx.png
    ld8ixj3.png
    hRHHjgq.png
    Fv6KiWa.png
    lzAp94c.png
    kWLPfSi.png
    mY7UwPq.png

anyone here that has Deviantart, say hello to my friend: https://universescollideinc.deviantart.com/
  • edited 2017-09-06 13:12:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Stormtroper, at some point the number of images in a post just sorta sits there and takes up space and has little other meaning to a reader.

anyway

https://universescollideinc.deviantart.com/art/Set-257419204

I guess this is a neat restyling of Gengar. Possibly not intentional, given the user's other works, but I think it's interesting.

The rest of the gallery, generally speaking, seems to be a little...well, stereotypically "kids' fanart"-y in style; I don't really want to call it that but I don't know of a better name for it. It has to do with the way people's faces, eyes, and expressions are drawn, I think. Or maybe the lineart being all thick lines. I'm not sure. The character poses are better than the usual for this style though. Hopefully they continue to improve. :)

Well, there are the recolors of Pokémon and Digimon characters. That could be interesting but none of the posted color schemes are specifically interesting to me.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Masonicon wrote: »
    Vorpy wrote: »

I'll make anything substantial about my own ideas and the goal for my Mega-crossover fan-project is to get animated as something resembling Direct to DVD(even that it can't be more than just fanwork)

actually, I start working on this project at 2010 Anno Domini, before that year, my older ideas that I once did are definitely shittier than my Mega-crossover project I'm currently working on(to the point even myself considers it shit)

how about no

fuck off
    ^ alternatively, if you hate his idea so much, just let him embarrass himself harmlessly
  • Stormtroper, at some point the number of images in a post just sorta sits there and takes up space and has little other meaning to a reader.

Hey, I actually had to read through the manga again to choose a part with a large crossover-to-length ratio.

^ It's true, Vorpy, looking like you're getting emotional is one of the internet's defeat conditions. Especially if OP reveals him/herself to be a tricksy banterman.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    SUNK COST FALLACY

I HAVE INVESTED TOO MUCH EMOTION INTO THIS

I MUST BE IRRATIONAL TO THE END

...but you're right. No idea what came over me.
    > I MUST BE IRRATIONAL TO THE END

we all are :P
  • edited 2017-10-07 23:36:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Just had a thought:

I used to have a JRPG idea which included a cameo battle against the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

Can always extend that further if you're in a party mood. Disney Princesses vs. magical girls, anyone?
  • It's been over a month that OP doesn't post, casually after I posted the thing about the Tricksy Banterman, therefore I declare this to be a troll thread, we've been had, let us walk home in shame to lick our wounds.

t. internet sleuth
    You still shat on the thread with gigantposts consisting of like fifty images in a post. :P
  • I'm back and I got new pictures for you: unaware_of_the_danger_by_rdj1995-dbp2n3f.jpg and grox_invasion__by_pikalink64-dbq0xsx.jpg

• ^^ I guess it's a moot point now, but I would've done it even if I were sure this were a troll thread. As a matter of fact I was halfway done making another one, but these things take time.

^ I see you've taken my suggestion to use 3D models and use them to make Applejack get humped by a space frog. I don't remember suggesting that last part but alright.

The first one is... actually not that bad, I think. And the Flippy is actually very nice, did you make it yourself? As for the rest I suggest you start shading them.