If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM D&D game! (discussion)

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I don't even have a regular schedule. On Wednesday, I get my schedule for Saturday to Friday, ajd it's always different.
  • I have been aroun most of the day, the last few days... it's just that I didn't have a lot to post.

• edited 2012-11-11 20:49:55
    Has friends besides tanks now

^ Hmm. So, once Zoras checks in, we should be all set, for today's encounter, right? (I have nothing else to do today)

I'm getting back to work in ten minutes and will remain here for three hours :/
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That's assuming that I give all of you an encounter.

Or that the encounter isn't an endless spawn of zombies and skeletons.

Or... well, there are many things you are assuming. >:(

• Has friends besides tanks now

^^ :/

^ well then

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It's not an endless spawn of zombies and skeletons.

Yet.

That's for higher levels.

>:(

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I had to lend my mother the laptop all day. Stupid courses and my mother having a worse work ethic than I. All Nines, I am at GMT-5 year round, I have an afternoon schedule at college.

Okay. Same with me and Lazuli, then.

I, meanwhile, am currently at GMT+11, AEDT. :|

Things that amuse me:

Secret GM perception rolls. (This is also why Clockwork and All Nines heard something on the other side of the door.)

It amuses me that someone with a negative modifier to their Perception rolls beat out someone with a +7 modifier to their perception rolls when listening.

And then Nova and I spent ages trying to figure out how the hell to implement what I just did.

Guess it's gonna be an all-nighter for me, then. :V

It's PbP. You can just go to bed and post tomorrow.

Also, does everyone want to roll initiative in the thread, or should I roll initiative and post the order list here?

• edited 2012-11-12 03:33:00
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I thought you said that the infinitely spawning Skeletons and such were for later! >:x

Also, does everyone want to roll initiative in the thread, or should I roll initiative and post the order list here?

I feel you should.

I specified infinitely spawning, not merely thousands upon thousands of the buggers >:)

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

So is there like a trick to this or are we just expected to run, or....

I'd prefer to roll my own initiative, out of habit. Here or there doesn't matter, though.

It won't roll 1d3 T_T

It rolled 1d4 instead T_T

Should I just stick with 1d4 and reroll if it's a 4 in the future?

1d4-1, bro.

• edited 2012-11-12 06:35:13
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So is there like a trick to this or are we just expected to run, or....

Oh, that was a joke. There's not really thousands of them.

I'd prefer to roll my own initiative, out of habit. Here or there doesn't matter, though.

Okay, well... I'll collect them all up here.

Rede Initiative: 18
    Nom Lam Initiative: 17
    Thevel Initiative: 15
    Djanain Iniative: 13
    Skeleton Initiative: 13
    Zoras Initiative: 8
    Hobbes Initiative: 7 

• edited 2012-11-12 03:38:34
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^That isn't 1d3.

1d4-1, bro.

Would come out at a 0 if he rolls a 1.

I don't think it would really break the game if it was a 1d4 damage spell anyway... hold on:

(Rolled: 1d3. Rolls: 2. Total: 2)

Thevel Initiative: (Rolled: 1d20+2. Rolls: 13. Total: 15)

Hobbes Initiative: (Rolled: 1d20+2. Rolls: 5. Total: 7)

A 1d3 works for me.

...huh.

I think I just typod it.

Can I keep the damage since it wasn't 4 and was thus the same probability?

I would say just roll 1d6 and take 1-2 as 1, 3-4 as 2, and 5-6 as 3, if it won't take 1d3. But, yeah, 1d4-1 ain't the same.

Also, initiative: (Rolled: 1d20+4. Rolls: 9. Total: 13)

Sure.

This is true.

Meh, it's late and I'm listening to Diplo. Whaddayawantfromme.

What is my initiative order in all this?

Oh, that was a joke. There's not really thousands of them.

And I had formulated a serious plan and everything.