If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The YouTube Video Graveyard

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

KSDJJsvzpbY - "Gangnam Style & Harlem Shake Tunisia Version Père Blanc" - This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by iheb ezzaier.

This was embedded in this NY Times blog post.

I suspect that that copyright claim is complete bunk and most likely political.  I'm gonna try to find a mirror on Youtube somewhere and download that.

• edited 2013-04-03 04:26:14
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

glgblV7Un_g - "Gallon Smash Prank!" - This video is private.

It's a video of a young man faking slipping while carrying two gallon jugs; he throws them into the air and causes them to explode on impact with the ground.  This makes it look like he slipped on a wet surface.

Well, for once, this is one video death that I don't feel bad about.  Unfortunately, it's since been cloned quite a bit.

I was too late to get the description for this video:

RPOSPtgaCr4 - "Techno Trance Jumpstyle" - This video contains content from Cloud 9 Music BV, IODA, UMPG Publishing, The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), EMI and Believe, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

• edited 2013-04-16 18:45:24

mGDuExhS6Nw - "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up" - This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I am almost certain that there is at least one Rickroll upload currently accessible on Youtube.  And it appears to be the main one with 65 million views.

This lends a tiny bit more credence to my thinking that companies are taking down videos selectively to try to funnel traffic through some of them.  Preferably the VEVO ones, typically.

I think.

An upload of the complete AKB0048 (first season) soundtrack has been taken down.

Reason given: "The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."

iW2BMwbuJqE - Boston Red Sox - David Ortiz "This is Our Fucking City" - This video contains content from MLB Advanced Media, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

This is, I think, a clip from the Red Sox game this Saturday, following the dramatic events that happened in the Boston metro area this past week.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

An upload of the complete AKB0048 (first season) soundtrack has been taken down.

Reason given: "The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."

D:

Iyf1AXDEdkc - 『とある科学の超電磁砲S』OPテーマシングル fripSide『I'm believing you』 Full Version - The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

:|

• edited 2013-08-03 19:06:16

Q-ued-q0_jI - AKB0048 - Beginner With Lyrics ( Insert Song ) From Episode 3 by AKB48 - This video is unavailable.

G2dE-9KRZEY - AKB0048 Beginner Full - This video is unavailable.

cVyMKaKcQZY - Copia de AKB48 beginner sub español (sin censura) - This video is unavailable.

• The channel "DigimonOSTs", which had a bunch of songs from the entire Digimon franchise, just got banned by Toei Animation.

I'm really sadded, since Digimon has awesome music, and there's really no place where you can hear it legally in America.

Is there any way other than an expensive import?

• Yeah, internet piracy.

Is there any way other than an expensive import?

Out of Print expensive imports :|

...oh.

Then pirate away until they put them up on bandcamp or something.

• edited 2013-08-14 23:05:48

6ArJCF-D5C0 - "AKB48 RIVER" - The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

Tq622eK3xzM - "Spy listening to Scout's earpiece." - This video has been removed by the user.

The worst part is that I don't know what the joke was.  I know it probably revolves around a certain song being played in the earpiece.  On top of that, their reactions afterward are another source of humor.

yVsD1RQqMEs - "【ツベカラ】Meteor Light_高垣彩陽【戦姫絶唱シンフォギア】" - This video has been removed by the user.

• edited 2013-10-01 05:40:03

zZQCNU8-GXU - "Tsubasa Kazanari - Zettou Ameno Habakiri 【Off Vocal】"- This video contains content from kingrecords, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Well, there goes the karaoke version.

_4KqZrLg754 - "Ai Like Hamburger" Solo Medley English Sub IDOLM@STER2 愛 LIKE ハンバーガー - This video contains content from columbia, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

HjZvpXQar6Y - 水樹奈々 Synchrogazer + ETERNAL BLAZE NANA MIZUKI LIVE CASTLE - This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Recording Industry of Japan.

-lwcvZ6ggbU - [Vietsub] Synchrogazer - Nana Mizuki 水樹奈々 LIVE UNION 2012 - This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Recording Industry of Japan.

BGkenJohI2Q - Senhime Zesshou Symphogear ED Single - This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Recording Industry of Japan.

• You need to stop obsessing over Symphogear season 1 music.

Season 2 is an improvement in so many ways.

gP5iH8rSaVI - iDOLM@STER - i - The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

8dSs-5MpOmQ - Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S OP ~Sister's Noise~ (Full size) [HD] - This video is unavailable.

3XjgHEctcy0 - title unknown, but probably "Kitchen Nightmares - Amy's Baking Company (Full Version)" - This video is unavailable.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

6rD5DaMETGw - "When Fur is Rubbed the Wrong Way" (from Webcam Ward) - This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten.

Well, that's a reason I haven't run into before.  I think.  What was supposed to be the content of this video?