If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The YouTube Video Graveyard

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

LhI5DJhYtDM - "Pretty Cure - Shining Star [Lyrics]" - The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Every song by .Primitive Me. -- "This Video is Private".

j8fAlyIvW94 - 【prettycureMAD】SHINING STAR【Fresh】 - "This video is private."

v4ocQCKj_ls - "Star Fox Music - Good Luck" - The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

Yeah, good luck with that.

9ZxVd6JZyKM - "First Stage" - The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

-Cf7BD1sfDQ - "AKB48 - Beginner (Original ver.) [HD PV]" - removed by user

GhAluQHn3dc - "AKB48 Sayaka Akimoto 秋元才加 greets Singapore in english (11 Jun 2011)" - associated acct terminated due to multiple 3rd-party notifications of copyright infringement.  (there needs to be an abbreviation for this)

• There is love everywhere, I already know

lFw4FUkUHas - AKB0048 OP Single "Kibou Ni Tsuite" PV Type B - "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Record Industry Association of Japan." RIAJ...

OMzMQtJ-wwc - AKB0048 OP Single "Kibou Ni Tsuite" PV Type A - removed by user.

Tsubasa Katagiri: Fail...fail...fail...fail...

• edited 2012-11-06 02:56:17
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

SB8hk3vRCz4 - "Akb48 - Aitakatta english subs" - This video contains content from AKB48 and Nippon Television Network Corp., one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.

rkK7bCqY3mU - "AKB0048 OP 「希望について」 NO NAME HD" - The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

> contains content from AKB48

> may have blocked it on copyright grounds

> akb0048 setting premise: rebellion against ban on public entertainment

irony

7tynhI-I33M - ".avi" (video was, I think, the Engineer from TF2 walking past the camera and saying nothing) - uploader closed YT account

hZnscHV9n40 - "Dark Souls II 'Debut Trailer' TRUE-HD QUALITY" - removed by user

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

That one video of Meet the Heavy with all the lines redone in Moonbase Alpha text-to-speech. No idea where it went.

• edited 2012-12-25 15:57:26

0WpTS1tFmbg - "アイドルマスターカバーソングメドレー" (probably?) - removed by user

• edited 2012-12-25 16:27:08

v5cWWV0KNDg - "Look Around You - Music"

2eVN55NEREo - "Look Around You - Iron"

mdI_MmN-Lp4 - "Look Around You - Brain"

pmw7JfsNzoY - "Look Around You - Sulphur"

These videos (allegedly) contained content from Fremantle International, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

K8uLT_EIJjs - "Moonbase Alpha Adventures: Daily Life of an Astronaut" - made private

(This is the second-most-famous video; the one with the "Sewer Surfin'" theme from Turtles in Time, and with a correctly-pronounced "SNAYYYK".)

hQkCAWqVPWs - 【高音質】 fripSide - Heaven is a Place on Earth [HQ] - made private

• edited 2013-01-06 04:31:31

WpoeA3DdM9w - "Staier plays Scarlatti" - The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

Domenico Scarlatti (1685-1757) Sonata in C major K 133 (Allegro) Sonata in A minor K 175 (Allegro) Sonata in D major K 277 (Cantabile Andantino) Sonata in D major K 278 (con Velocità) Andreas Staier, harpsichord (by Keith Hill, 1982 after German examples, ca. 1740)

A shame.  It was like the only place where I'd found the K. 133 sonata.

eu-6IppcvRo - '"Weird Al" Yankovic - I'll Sue Ya' - This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

irony?

SJFNISEGYFk - "Ika Musume Opening - Game Boy ver." - This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

FWIW that account is NicoWatcher7776, a name that I would expect to have a lot of cool stuff on it.  That's a shame...

jnKfGbX5TkM - unknown title - This video has been removed by the user.

8MfvNIW9MUg - "【松岡修造】ヨッシューアイランド ワールド選択【ヨッシーアイランド】" - The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

QCAGwKDWZkE - (name unknown) - "This video does not exist." or "This video is unavailable."  I think this video may have been named "John Madden Choir" or "Ballad of John Madden", and may be reproduced here: IV8CdjBB6ns

• edited 2013-01-15 19:05:10

l70dsJsQLjk - "Faberry - "Suddenly I See"" - not actually dead, but..."This video contains content from Sony ATV Publishing and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."  My country is the United States, home of the most ridiculous copyright laws.

• edited 2013-01-15 20:18:07

Ivr8cI11XXM - "けいおん!ED「Don't say lazy」 歌詞付きフルVer(OP風映像付き) Ver.1.0 " - "This video contains content from PONYCANYON and TOKYO BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC., one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds. "

hUVdA9ABzpg - "Air Man ga Taosenai (Air Man Will Not Die) - Subtitled" - "This video is unavailable."

KtevyQWjHz0 - (I think this is a posting of Kero (9) Destiny.) - "This video is private."

nymq9s9InJA - probably "KINYA BLAZE" - "The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."

Let's turn this thread into the graveyard + infirmary.

NicXpxU5MAc - "Rinne no Lagrange OP HD 720p" - This video contains content from Viz Media and Victor Entertainment, Inc., one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

>Viz Media

>Blocking videos in the USA

???

• Just curious. How do you find out that these videos are blocked? Old links?

Yep.  And other saved URLs.

qzl3uvkkmmo - "M.Bison's Bisonopolis Speech" - This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

This is...definitely not magnificent.

d7y4C1MYGKU - "【Hatsune Miku】Puzzle - English/Romaji MP3" - "This video is private."

ot7AW_z5Tes - "Street Fighter II Arcade Music - Guile Stage" - "The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement. "

HBCqTa1pUpQ - title unknown, probably had something to do with Touhou - "This video is unavailable." (or "This video does not exist.")

It's in The Game Music Thread, at this post: http://itjustbugsme.com/forums/discussion/comment/305900#Comment_305900 .  I got it from somewhere else.  Probably youtube.

The original description seems to be "An avid fan of dem toohoos should be able to recognize these two tunes.".  The original title might have been "2 chiptunes for the price of 1", or maybe that was part of the description.

It appears to have been chiptune versions of a couple Touhou tunes.

H0MwvOJEBOM - unknown title - "This video is unavailable."

It appears to have been the original Sanic Hegehog [sic] meme video according to KnowYourMeme.