If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The introduction thread is the only thread I feel comfortable to post in

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So, uh, what happened?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Back to the original topic, don't be afraid Nikiten. We can sometimes be a little abrasive but we don't bite. Hell, I've made some of my best intertubes friends on this board.

• edited 2012-06-20 18:27:52
    Kichigai birthday!!

^^Ha ha, nothing Link, we were just about to have a feast.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I got bitchy and had a bit of a hissy fit over at BTL. Then there were a few comments about the nature of IJBM over at BTL and the nature of BTL over here, at which point each website began eyeing the other like a starving wolf eyes Oprah's corpse. Then the wolves presumably decided that Oprah was poisoned and nibbled on doves and wedding cake. 

• edited 2012-06-20 18:39:27
    Diet NEET

^Thread linky? I wanna see what they think of us. If it's too dramaprone, I'll gladly take it to PM. Also, on peeps speaking their mother tongue:

Jullie verstaan lekker geen zak van wat ik typ. Gok ik. Misschien weten oosterburen iets te ontcijferen, maar ik vermoed van niet.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Probably be better to take it to PM's, so everyone who doesn't want to deal with it doesn't have to put up with the drama.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I think it starts on page 59 of the Unfettered Feedback thread. Or at least that was my contribution. 

Okay, PM sent. Guess it's time for a PM thread, ask to be added, etc.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Add me, please.

• You can change. You can.

Back to the original topic, don't be afraid Nikiten. We can sometimes be a little abrasive but we don't bite. Hell, I've made some of my best intertubes friends on this board.

you mean me

cuz if so, uguu

if not, booo

also add me to the pm thingie. i want to bitch

• May as well add me too.

Added.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Add me too please

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

What the hell, add me.

what the hell is wrong with you people, wanting to be added

• Now that this derail has finished...

• a little muffled

I think you guys scared nikiten away.

Probably.

would you be surprised

• edited 2012-06-20 19:20:22
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Just because I'm curious and have no real emotional investment. Add me.

^^^Oh dear. =|

Alternately, she could just be asleep or doing stuff away from the computer.

don't be reasonable, you're in IJBM.

• Two things.

One, can I be added to the pm thread.

Two, Jesus fucking Christ, stop scaring off the new members. 

• "We're your friends, we're not like the others."

• This thread. This derail. Amazing, what happens here.

Well, anyway, obviously this PM isn't the one I'm already in from earlier, so add me please.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    nikiten come back

we miss you
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

add me

• I am at school right now waiting for physics prof and leeching off wifi. > w >

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Holy shit, this was an epic amount of derailing in this thread to add to the record books--I mean, it surprised even me that this thread derailed for so long.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

You are a silly motherfucker. Glenn.