If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The introduction thread is the only thread I feel comfortable to post in

Comments

• edited 2012-06-20 14:13:28
    Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, wait, sorry, I meant Useful Threads. It probably doesn't need a sticky, but I think it's earned its way into that thread, at least.

^ It's my dad's language too, and that's hardly stopping me. :P

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Oh. Well, yeah, that's a good idea, definitely.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Vete a chingar a tu padre, pues, everest, así por lo menos eres ofensivo a otra cosa. Por cierto, se siente bien escribir en este sitio en español pues rara vez lo hago. Además, con los respectivos ademanes.

• They're somethin' else.

ZZZZZZZZZ

• You can change. You can.

oh boy here we go again

can someone restrain the panamanian again

• Has friends besides tanks now

Can you translate what he said for me, Juan? I don't know if I trust any of the translators running around online and I haven't retained enough of my Spanish classes to put together coherent sentences from the words I recognize.

I'm actually failing to parse that sentence. all i know is that he insulted your father and demands satisfaction

how do you respond

I actually did try a translator, and I think his insult towards my dad was to the effect of "if you're offending him, offend him, not me", or something. Vandro also likes when he has a chance to write in Spanish here. Have no idea what he meant with the last part.

this is what happens when you don't speak american round these parts, vandro

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Tut tut tut. A period of six weeks and four days has to pass before a duel can take place, you know. This, of course, will give both combatants ample time for training. 

Oh, and I updated the Useful Threads thread, mods.

Tut tut tut. A period of six weeks and four days has to pass before a duel can take place, you know. This, of course, will give both combatants ample time for training.

but i want murder now ;~;

I actually did try a translator, and I think his insult towards my dad was to the effect of "if you're offending him, offend him, not me", or something.

i still fail to know what chingar is. i think it's "screw"? i dunno, i don't speak mexican.

It translated to "fuck".

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

chingar - to fuck

I learned new vocabulary today!

If that's Mexican, Juan, then I'm a goddamn philistine.

well, yeah. or at least, central american slang.

Chingar certainly is Mexican. But as for the rest, I don't think they're even complete sentences.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Gledam vas i čudim se kako jedna grupa navodno društveno svesnih individua može da čini takvu nepravdu nad jednim jadnikom iz zemlje trećeg sveta, koji jedino traži pravo da govori svoj maternji jezik na internetu, koji je od početka zamišljen kao sredstvo povezivanja svetskih naroda, kultura i civilizacija, a ne oruđe za ostvarivanje američkog sna o imperijalnoj dominaciji nad svetom, što se polako ostvaruje pre svega uspostavljanjem engleskog jezika kao podrazumevanog svetskog jezika. Proverite svoju privilegiju i naučite da govorite barem jedan svetski jezik umesto da nastavite da nesvesno podržavate dominaciju anglosaksonske kulturne sfere nauštrb ostatka sveta. Sram vas bilo, razočaran sam.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I actually knew chingar because my 10th grade chemistry teacher told my class what it meant during an anecdote about his time in Mexico.

Chingar certainly is Mexican. But as for the rest, I don't think they're even complete sentences.

They are, actually.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Vete a chingar a tu padre, pues, everest, así por lo menos eres ofensivo a otra cosa. Por cierto, se siente bien escribir en este sitio en español pues rara vez lo hago. Además, con los respectivos ademanes.

Go fuck your dad, you would at least be offensive to other stuff. By the way, it feels good to write in spanish on this site as I rarely do so. With the respective manners, even.

• edited 2012-06-20 16:19:07
    Kichigai birthday!!

Juan dude , I live in the other extreme of the world and I know what chingar means

Nice pagetopper

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Zrozumiałem piąte przez dziesiąte, he he. Pewne słowa są międzynarodowe, inne brzmią znajomo, reszta nie wiem. Ale zawsze fajnie nawrzucać komuś, jak nie rozumie, ino uważać trza. A nuż rozumie a się nie przyznał. Ale to tak bez związku.

Juan dude , I live in the other extreme of the world and I know what chingar means

i do not sully my ears with shameful slang

^^ I don't know Polish, but I hope "ale" refers to an alcoholic beverage. 

• edited 2012-06-20 16:29:05
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Sada smo baš kao jedna srećna međunarodna porodica. :) Nešto kao Ujedinjene nacije, samo sa jebanjem bliskih srodnika.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Trzecie słowo od końca brzmi znajomo. ;]

Pa naravno. Već znaš srpske psovke, to znači da si već do pola Srbin.

sorry, i forgot

all eastern european languages are russian

rite

Prawie, Miłosz, jeszcze nie do końca... Ale sądzę że po półlitrówce by się można dogadać, he he.

^^ NE.

^ Videćeš šta je domaća srpska rakija... ;-)