If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ chill the fuck out bro

pop some wicked elixir

s'all good
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Got some stuff around my house to cobble together a servicable Indiana Jones costume.

Yes, I have a fedora shut up.

All I'm missing is the whip which a costume shop should be able to provide.

• You can change. You can.

i don't "chill"

i can't

i'd die

only rage

there is only rage inside my bones

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

so much love <3

• Definitely not gay.

BTW is there still anyone here who wants to discuss Spongebob unironically?

I will. Seriously. I have seen a lot of new Spongebob, and ALL of old Spongebob. I have a lot of opinions. Perhaps a thread?

• Definitely not gay.

OK, so basically? I'm sick of all the Squidward episodes.

Episodes involving Squidward usually used one of the following formulas:

(a)Squidward gets punched in the face/Something bad happens to Squidward (e.g...I don't know where to start)

(b)Squidward gets punched in the face but he had it coming/Squidward is a dick and lol consequences (e.g the Christmas special when he basically shat all over Spongebob's gift) 

Now what they used to do is mix both formulas around. Nowadays, though, they just use the first formula again and again and again. I'm not saying this because I feel sorry for Squidward (quite the opposite, in fact. The only reason I still view it is because I really really really really REALLY like it when he suffers), I'm just saying that sometimes you have to mix it around a bit.

I HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE when Squidward suffers, so very much. To the point where now, I think every time they "justify" his suffering it's just making him a dick to make him a dick so that "He had it coming"

Seriously, I find no humor in how Spongebob and Patrick treat Squidward. I really like it when Squidward wins.

• Definitely not gay.

I dunno. I find it funny.

I mean what's great about cartoons is that violence and abuse are taken so lightly in them. We're talking about a medium where people can laugh at a mentally impaired man getting a volatile chemical in his eyes and suffering horribly.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I mean what's great about cartoons is that violence and abuse are taken so lightly in them. We're talking about a medium where people can laugh at a mentally impaired man getting a volatile chemical in his eyes and suffering horribly.

right

• Definitely not gay.

It's worth mentioning that Lemongrab totally had it coming.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

right

I admit THAT part is funny. I mean, look at this.

(How do you embed again)

But I don't like when he gets it without deserving it.

• You can change. You can.

I really like it when Squidward wins.

the wile e. coyote effect is strong in this sentence

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Seriously, I find no humor in how Spongebob and Patrick treat Squidward. I really like it when Squidward wins.

• Definitely not gay.

C'mon guys

they're cartoons

Everyone viewing them is expected to be a sociopath to some level.

• edited 2012-10-31 12:24:00
    Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Band Geeks is one of the best episodes of the series for many reasons, Squidward winning being the cherry on top.

Really, every episode of the 2nd and 3rd season is top notch. I see episodes like Survival of the Idiots and Chocolate with Nuts sometimes, and they are still amazing.

^But Spongebob and Patrick AREN'T sociopaths. They are just STUPID.

C'mon guys

they're cartoons

As are Avatar, the recent Avengers series, Phineas and Ferb, Batman: the Animated Series, etc

you know what none of them had?

mentally impaired men getting a volatile chemical in his eyes and suffering horribly.

(i think)

• edited 2012-10-31 12:28:11
    Definitely not gay.

I meant the viewers. Not the characters.

Batman: the Animated Series

the recent Avengers series

These are superhero shows. They're supposed to be serious in tone.

...Well actually that would make a good secret origin.

This show is also serious in tone.

Phineas and Ferb

It's a Disney cartoon. If it had anything to that extent the parent groups would lynch the writers.

Batman might have had that.

Also, Gravity Falls is awesome too.

i also haven't seen gravity falls and have no plans to.

anyway, my point is that very few cartoons have behaviour like that and expect you to laugh at them.

i mean, i think the Simpsons does, and others like it, but whole bunches don't.

• "only rage

there is only rage inside my bones"

That was so poetic. They should give you a title for that.
  • Definitely not gay.

They should give you a title for that.

Is it a spoony title?

• edited 2012-10-31 12:41:52
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

More details? This sounds good. 

The party was travelling a road to get to a bitter halflings house so he could guide them through the swamp to get to the goblins' home. They get to the house, and are welcomed by a shapechanging aberration that is under the guise of the Halfling, they suspect him, late, so the healer got almost killed, and the other two could do nothing as he was being killed, but sadly, they killed the aberration. It was fun while it lasted.

• So, I got some lesbian homestuck characters or whatever... this punishment is causing me uncontrollable sorrow.

Also, I have no idea of who's supposed to be me.

• a little muffled
    On my way to Epica concert :D
  • edited 2012-10-31 17:37:10
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Nyktos i think wait nevermind it's Kraken

• a little muffled
    No, Kraken is me.