If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Happy birthday, Ica.
  • No rainbow star
    :3 Thanks Forzare
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Happy birthday! :D

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Started watching Warehouse 13 because Netflix told me to.

Stopped watching Warehouse 13 because I predicted four lines in a row.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Happy Birthday, Ica!

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Apparently my school offers an ethics course called "Being Awesome At Life."
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Take it. 

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Huh, what does "being awesome at life" have to do with ethics?

then again, maybe the professor is a follower of the hedonist school.

• Poot dispenser here

then again, maybe the professor is a follower of the hedonist school.

Perhaps it'd be pertinent to ask if he's into the "rippin' and the tearin'."

That is indeed a reference.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Indeed, it is.

• Finished High School and picked up a good few Tim Zahn books today. Think I'll get a haircut tomorrow for my job on Thursday.

• Definitely not gay.

He's back!

:DDDD

• Definitely not gay.

So I was searching through IJBM

And I saw some things.

Guys, what's a "Yuno"?

• Perhaps it'd be pertinent to ask if he's into the "rippin' and the tearin'."

That'd be pretty gutsy.

• Guys, what's a "Yuno"?

Depending on who you ask, either a nightmare or a wonderful dream.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So I was searching through IJBM

why

• Definitely not gay.

Nothing better to do.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

there are things there that are best left forgotten

like cthulhu

but less octopus-y

• Definitely not gay.

Depending on who you ask, either a nightmare or a wonderful dream.

Can this "Yuno" be explained in a less "poet on tumblr"-y manner?

• Yandere that Malk likes. Or liked. Not sure if he still does. Probably does.

Think it's this one.

• Definitely not gay.

She is secretly obsessed with Yukiteru and would do anything within her power to assist him. She can be quite clingy and is highly fond of stalking him. When obstacles arise that either endangers Yukki's life or threatens their relationship, her thoughts turn murderous and she lets nothing get in the way of her path

Oh no.

I've encountered people like her.

I don't think I like her.

• They're somethin' else.

Yeah, she's kinda bad news.

• Definitely not gay.

I am never looking at Malkavian the same way again

• So, Hurricane Sandy is completely wrecking the East Coast, being the unstoppable force-of-nature that it is. There's flooding in NYC, Atlantic City is practically underwater, and Pennsylvania's end of it continues to get worse. Every school and highway is closed, power outages are widespread, and it's going to have a three-way with a nor'easter and a blast of arctic air before the weekend.

Yeah, we're probably screwed.
  • a little muffled
    Turns out Toronto is going to get it worse than originally expected, too. Though school remains open for now.
  • Just came back from the psychologist. It was more like meeting a school councelor, but I feel better now nonetheless.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

So, Hurricane Sandy is completely wrecking the East Coast, being the unstoppable force-of-nature that it is. There's flooding in NYC, Atlantic City is practically underwater, and Pennsylvania's end of it continues to get worse. Every school and highway is closed, power outages are widespread, and it's going to have a three-way with a nor'easter and a blast of arctic air before the weekend.
    Yeah, we're probably screwed.

Palmerton (where I live) is somewhat shielded by the Pocono Mountains, but The Lehigh Valley is a fuckin' wreck. Allentown's apparently flooded.

I need to call my work tonight to make sure we're actually open.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>I am never looking at Malkavian the same way again

http://i.imgur.com/0Q1fL.png" alt="" />

• Definitely not gay.

You know that you're just illustrating my point further.

• edited 2012-10-30 11:36:27
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Gasai Yuno was the best about Mirai Nikki, then she crashed and burned the plotline so hard the ending was shit. And Uryu Minene, the one-eyed anti-theist terrorist is better anyway.