If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-07-15 11:03:55

"You only simmer shittake mushrooms once, so you can't fart." 

"'No more, Dalai Lama!' They buy a lighter and throw it."

EDIT: What's up with that hat? Is he going on a safari? 

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
  • MrWMrW
    edited 2012-07-15 12:01:29

They're apparently making a Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Complete with Rocket Raccoon.

EDIT: And Edgar Wright's Ant-Man movie is in production.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
  • edited 2012-07-15 14:26:28
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So...you're bringing up a crappy months-old cancelled Kickstarter without actually saying anything about it because...?

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Mostly because of the Video Games Dude 20 that I also posted, because that is what the episode is about (and it's the last episode/funny)

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Oh, I see.

-watches-

Eh, not my thing. So far it pretty much just seems to be parodying a bad webcomic by being the same thing, but intentionally bad.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

"Who is the greatest chicken-killer in Shakespeare?" "Macbeth, because he did murder most foul."

A Victorian British joke. Perhaps I should have put it in the lame pun thread.

I found it, the saddest thing.

(At 2:10, you can see a lady shoplifting) 

I actually am eventually going to restart that Corporations Are Literally Satan series, but for now have a glimpse into the mind of a man named Ted Rall

ted rall terror widows

ted rall pat tillman

ted rall kickstarter (please don't donate)

He also accused Art Spiegalman of a Jewish conspiracy to keep down Ted's own shitty graphic novel.

• edited 2012-07-15 20:43:44
    Kichigai birthday!!

>literally

ledisgustedface.jpg

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Breaking Bad premiere tonight!

:DDDDDDD
  • edited 2012-07-15 21:02:35
    I'm a damn twisted person
    Now that I remember Netflix has it and seeing how I will probably be done with Avatar in a few days, how marathon friendly is Breaking Bad?

I need to start watching Breaking Bad. But I'll probably only do so after I've finished watching The Wire.

• Kichigai birthday!!

^^^

e/b/in :DDDDDDDDDD

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So apparently there's a Catholic school in Indiana called La Lumiere.

It would be so freakin' awesome if their mascot were a certain superheroine with the ability to interface directly with data systems.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Samurai Champloo has been (probably illegally) uploaded to Youtube. sweet.

• Definitely not gay.

That feel when someone you find cool gets banned.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I didn't think I was banned... ;-;

• Kichigai birthday!!

Dude you made me check the Activity page.

Also I'm having much more fun following the 4chan Summer Cup than I did with the UEFA Eurocup.

• Definitely not gay.

This is someone else. He's unbanned now, but it was kind of a bummer not being able to talk to him.

That was a joke, sorry. Not a very good joke.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Who got banned?
  • The answer to the dog owner/cat owner wars is the same as the answer to the console wars... have one of each, and enjoy their individual positive aspects. :)

But the dog would eat the cat. :|

The answer is to get two cats.

• Definitely not gay.

have one of each

lol financial issues

• edited 2012-07-16 09:54:21
    Definitely not gay.

You know, VGCats is tolerable when it isn't Scott being an immature dickbag on his soapbox.

Okay, watched through Episode 11 of Samurai Champloo, but it's midnight now.

Episode 7 and Episode 11 were kind of sad. Episode 11 in a more bittersweet, optimistic manner than Episode 7, which was kind of cruel, but both were good.

Something I appreciate about this show is that it doesn't linger. There's no ten-second panning shot of Fuu crying as sad music plays during the end of episode 7; there's just a tear, and then a scene change. It doesn't try to manipulate you into crying; it just presents the series of events to you. That means that it doesn't benefit from things like sad music and such, but it also allows you to just... feel. And I like that, a lot.

Mugen still irritates the hell out of me, though. Go away Mugen.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Theory: Professor Lidenbrock from Journey to the Centre of the Earth and Haruhi Suzumiya are one and the same.

They are just way too similar...

• Has friends besides tanks now
    I'm back down to 135 lbs. Not sure if I'm concerned or want to lose more in the hopes that it comes from my gut and it finally flattens out.