If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@Malkavian: Maybe they have lots of applicants.

MOAR KIDNEY BLOOD FLOW...NOW WITH MORE BARKLEY

• edited 2012-05-30 17:30:32
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Finished the college tour. It was really good. Wish I'd gone there in the first place, but meh. Also got to hang out with a friend for a bit, so that was fun.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I still can't get over that episode.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    >June pool schedule

>Thursdays 2-6

I'm okay with this.

>not the beach

I'm super okay with this.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Restaurant has a dish called Sam's favorite. I don't think I'm allowed to not order it.
  • edited 2012-05-30 21:16:11
    Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, yeah, two things I want to share with the class:

1. A friend of mine made an amusing joke about Yui Hirasawa. We were hanging out at my house before marching practice, and he was like "hey, maybe I'll watch more than the first episode of K-On!" (this is the roommate from Anime Boston who kept calling Yui a shit-tier waifu, for the record). So we were watching the second episode - specifically, the part where Yui reflects on how she's never been in a club - and he comments, "she's a weedlord". And now I'm looking back on moments in the series and imagining them as if Yui was just high off her ass at the time. Pretty entertaining thoughts, needless to say.

2. Dr. Chilton (The Silence of the Lambs) is a jackass.

• (this is the roommate from Anime Boston who kept calling Yui a shit-tier waifu, for the record)

And yet you're still friends with him... why?

> having tiers for waifus at all

> having waifus at all

BTW, DYRE, how many episodes are there to the Pretty Cure series in total?  I think I watched the first one, kinda, didn't like it too much, but then there are later seasons that have holy shit cute.

• edited 2012-05-30 21:36:35
    a little muffled

Counting all the series there are hundreds of episodes, but I'm pretty that most of the series aren't actually related to each other so you don't need to watch them all.

• edited 2012-05-30 21:43:51

Each season is ~50 episodes long and, except for Max Heart and Yes Precure 5 GoGo, completely unrelated to the others, so you don't need to watch any previous season to watch... any other one.

Though the one that that picture is of is Smile Precure, which is the newest Precure series.  It started in February, so it only has 17 episodes so far (though of course will keep airing new episodes weekly until early next year).

• edited 2012-05-31 02:16:31
    You can change. You can.

No, media player, don’t crash! Don’t leave me alone with my alcohol-drenched thoughts!

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

it does it deliberately

• You can change. You can.

that fucker

• edited 2012-05-31 03:29:02
    Likes cheesecake unironically.

Geez, now I'm annoying myself with that post.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Just watched "The girl who leapt through time".It was cool

Yeah, I don't think I have a future as a film critic.

Also since I'm going to watch a lot of movies this summer I've decided to change my avatar everytime I watch a new one. Isn't it beautiful. Though I'll miss Chargeman Ken

• I'm a damn twisted person

Chummer, a red triangle would be an improvement over Chargeman Ken. 

Things that are an improvement over Chargeman Ken: Goatse

The face of a guy after being shotgunned to the face

The Hound from Game of Thrones

• I miss Chargeman Ken. :c

Also the main thing I remember about The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is that main boy character has a weird voice in Japanese.

• edited 2012-05-31 11:42:08
    Kichigai birthday!!

^^,^^^

^ I didn't think he sounded weird, though Makoto's little sister talks a bit weird when she sees her about to jump out of the window, like she was directly reading her lines. It happens only on that scene

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is nice :3

Also, John Cheese's latest articles have been about the video game industry, and David Wong's latest articles haven't been about the usual stuff (and one was pretty good). Mhhh...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    After three years, I'm finally getting these god damn braces off today.
    Just got back from the art institute. They had an awesome medieval exhibit and I taught my dad some stuff about polearms, which he has already forg
  • I made Vogon poetry from this.

See, see the Lovely sky 

Marvel at its big Teal depths. 

See, see the Lovely sky 
    Marvel at its big Teal depths. 
    Tell me, Jamie do you 
    Wonder why the the neighbor's dog ignores you? 
    Why its foobly stare 
    makes you feel ****. 
    I can tell you, it is 
    Worried by your grutinwartiness facial growth 
    That looks like 
    A greasy pizza. 
    What's more, it knows
    Your Phphertingless potting shed 
    Smells of gum.
    Everything under the big Lovely sky
    Asks why, why do you even bother?
    You only charm My left armpits.

Isn't it beautiful.

The birds are singing!

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is great.

Vogon poetry

Let me try to come up with something on the fly.  I might do just as badly.

so, there,

Is it too late to ask you?

Is it too late to greet you?

Is it too late to meet you and shake it out like this?

Wait, I failed.  I had the beginning of Kidney Blood Flow in my head.  Sorry.

• edited 2012-05-31 12:46:01
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

^^ That website looks like garbage. Last updated 2008, my ass, that's geocities shit.

Not that the content is garbage, but the design, bleh.

After three years, I'm finally getting these god damn braces off today.

lucky you i'm still stuck with mine

• IJBM: Having so much free time I have no idea what to do with it and end up doing nothing.

So, I've been invited to a radio show for some reason

my social knowledge does not have any files on "how to reject this"

Spent the entire afternoon walking around Chicago with a friend. My feet are really sore. And wet. Can't forget the wet.
    i have only one very important question

did you meet harry dresden