If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

They're normally the most common male hair-do I see. Then again I hang with hippie wannabe 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Plenty of guys wear ponytails.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

The only guy's I've seen wear ponytails are either hippies, neckbeards, or liberal arts teachers.

good thing i'm all three

• edited 2012-05-27 21:11:26
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^Metal heads.

In any case the kittens are wandering around my room now. I have to watch where I step but they are so KAWAII DESU UGGUUUUUUU

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I've never worn a ponytail for any considerable length of time because I consider them to get in the way of Viking Metal Glory, although partially also because I lack convenient items with which to tie my hair back. Also, because I haven't quite mastered the skill. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Do they not have elastic hair bands in Australia?

Alex's a knight. Why do you think he even knows what a elastic hair band is

what is this "elastic"

We do, but I've spent so long without 'em that I always forget to get any. When I do have them, I just misplace them. They're kind of like guitar picks for my head.

I think the fact that I’m downloading Ultimatum because an image told me to do it means that I should never ever be near a computer for the sake of my well-being

• edited 2012-05-28 05:14:36
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Have you ever been to Minotaur?

I will take you to Minotaur. 

• But you never had any to begin with.

Threatening to lock someone in a labyrinth isn't very nice, Alex. :|

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

What is Minotaur

It's a gay club.

Well, one of them is.

The other place called Minotaur has stuff like comics, manga, anime, old films, imported weeaboo goods and stuff. So it's basically a one-stop nerd store for everything that isn't gaem. 

hey i could go to a gay club

but guys hit on me there D:

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I've got (straight) girl friends who regularly go to the gay club Apartman, because it's one of the better clubs in Belgrade. I've been there once. It ain't bad.

• edited 2012-05-28 06:08:52
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^^I'd love a place like that.

I mean I love my comic shop, but urgh is its focus narrow. Like it does stuff other than comics but pretty poorly.

Minotaur is pretty neat, but I haven't been there in a while. I think it'd be a good model for more comic shops to take on board, although I think Minotaur could definitely do with a games section. 

Hanzo ritualistically flagellates his huge penis so as to make it stronger; this exercise is always followed up by Hanzo's practicing sexual intercourse with a bale of rice.

wikipedia has the weirdest shit sometimes

• Definitely not gay.

^ wat

Hanzo interrogates female suspects by raping them; later, he drinks sake with them in his o-furo and they immediately become infatuated with him, primarily due to his sexual dexterity.

:|

• So painfully unoriginal yet so effective in getting netizens riled up.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^Srsly. Wat.

• edited 2012-05-28 09:58:04
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • edited 2012-05-28 10:12:09
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I love it how it seems like a normal samurai period piece, then suddenly rape and penis whipping.

loljapan indeed.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    And with that parade, I am done with band. ;_;

(Unless I play in college, that is, but there are like eight things I want to do already)
  • Start early with sampling, try out everything. Assuming clubs and socs are as cheap as they were in Ireland, becoming a member of a few at once should be doable financially. 

• No rainbow star
    Coworker didn't come in. Working for up to an extra 3 hours
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    So, I'm heading out of town to do some college visiting between Tuesday and Friday. I'll be on, but not much.