If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

Works for me. You have my email, right?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^ I do not.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Sent.

k, thanks.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

-downloadin'-

this'll take a while

^^ No problem.

^ all dat voice acting

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

How long do trial passes last?

• edited 2012-04-04 17:51:33
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Seven days from activation.

Do I have to activate them after a certain time after receiving it?

You have fourteen days to activate it from when you receive the email before it expires.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Since I missed the Haruhi discussion Imma say my favorite part is dinner with Yuki and Ryoko because it's tense in the weirdest way possible.

That's a great scene too.

^^^Eh. Why not.

^ Alright, PM me your email and I'll send it.

For all the asinine bullshit around the demands for a new ME3 ending, I like that some people are using it to discuss gaming as an art form.

Okay, like five people. Even so, it's good to see something good come out of this nonsense.

I'm mostly just sick of hearing about it.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

so, i seem to be in a very self-hatey and self-destructive mood today

i wish i had something to do other than internetting so i would stop this bullshit

--pats Nova--

Do what I told ya. Also, you might want to spend some time with your brother or something.

but you told me not to murder people, how will that help with stress.\

I forgot what you told me.

And for my brother... he's too, I'unno, teenagery to want to spend time with me. He's always playing Call of Duty, or playing Minecraft, or going on motorbike forums, or watching YouTube videos on his phone, to do more than just let me watch and occasionally explain what he's doing.

• a little muffled

@Malkavian:

Since I missed the Haruhi discussion Imma say my favorite part is dinner with Yuki and Ryoko because it's tense in the weirdest way possible.

I liked that scene a lot too, particularly in the movie.

• edited 2012-04-04 19:09:35
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^^^^I find it oddly compelling. Maybe it's because I never really cared that much for Mass Effect (and honestly I'm beginning to believe pretty much all of Bioware's stuff isn't as good as I remember it being) but it amazes me how crazier aspects of fandom think things are 'theirs'. 

I mean it's not new. Fans have been saying 'you'd be nothing without us' since Sherlock Holmes, but it's still interesting.

^It's one of the scenes that to me makes the film superior.

Any college friends or something? 

And I meant the whole "Go out, get pizza or something cheap and then come back home sit down and relax knowing that you're eating pizza while the rest of the world except for some very few special people are, and those others who aren't can go suck it"

> expecting me to have real-life friends that don't just pity me and never hang out with me

I only have like... three dollars to my name. i can't even afford a pizza.

I thought that was the most likely scenario, admittedly.

Awww. 

when are you getting paid?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

For all the asinine bullshit around the demands for a new ME3 ending, I like that some people are using it to discuss gaming as an art form.

Eh, the quality of discussion that I've seen is...fairly low.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with demanding a better ending...?

^It ties into the whole "entitlement" this from what I've seen.

I thought that was the most likely scenario, admittedly.

Awww. 

when are you getting paid?

i get paid... a week from now.

^^^ Nothing wrong with expecting a better ending, but demanding an artist or group of artists change their vision because people didn't like it?

I mean, why not have a blank space and just put in 'imagine whatever you want'.

• edited 2012-04-04 19:39:32
    You can change. You can.

oh well.

um.

like.

try to hold off till then and get yourself something nice to eat and something nice to read. and i dunno. get a plushie or something. 

Nothing wrong with expecting a better ending, but demanding an artist or group of artists change their vision because people didn't like it?

I mean, why not have a blank space and just put in 'imagine whatever you want'.

From what I understand, it wasn't their vision.