If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Naturally, I start feeling like I want to fall asleep now.
  • Even though I knew it would happen, I didn't know it would happen like that.
  • edited 2011-08-22 07:50:29
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Well it's officially been 24 hours since I last slept. Not so weird normally, but this cold...

^^that's the way it goes for me. I get super tired whenever I have a job interview or whatever.
  • I have class in less that an hour and a half and I'm watching the Cinema snob in my underwear. I need to get my priorities straight.
  • I'm in awe at how Tzetze from Tvtropes can consistently avoid making himself look stupid.
  • edited 2011-08-22 09:07:54
    *posting glitch*
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Made it through my first class. 3 more to go...
  • You can change. You can.
    I'm in awe at how Tzetze from Tvtropes can consistently avoid making himself look stupid.

Go to #yackfest at 3:00 AM and say that again. :p

Grrr, still sick. Decided to not go to class. Hate myself for it.
  • I hate myself whenever I called in sick.

But it all depends, "Should I kill myself for work" or get better and do better the following day?

The answer is a great big ball of cheese.

Can I get a link to #Yackfest?
    Can I get a link to #Yackfest?

no, you must be 

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

this tall to enter #yackfest.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    dude my nose is nearly that big
    I've seen it.

you're lying.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Not really, it is.

Unless I'm being overly literal again?

Also, I am henceforth refraining from posting about anything TVTropes related here.
  • edited 2011-08-22 10:43:30
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    my chickens

You have chickens, Rolf Ian?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    @Vorpy

Yes, I have chickens.
    They are called Zorro and Janet.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Do they breed yet, or are they still juvenile? I raised baby chicks in my Animal Science class but couldn't keep them because I had nowhere to put them. At most I just take care of my brother's horses, and breed guppies in my aquarium.
    Not really, it is.
    Unless I'm being overly literal again?

Nope. Maybe it's a matter of perspective. --shrug--
  • edited 2011-08-22 10:51:40
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    They would be able to breed however I do not have a cockerel, due to the noise and living in the suburbs, also I'd need more than just two hens or they'd get stressed by the constant breeding.

So in other words they just lay eggs and happily meander round the garden.
    I would like to get a bigger garden and breed chickens, as space is an issue.

I used to have three but Killtank got liver cancer and died :(
    Nope. Maybe it's a matter of perspective. --shrug--

I put my fingers against the line, then hold them up against my nose and my nose is only just smaller.
  • Aww...Jack Layton just died. And to think, he was so spirited in the election. At least he had the glory of bringing the NDP to the level of Opposition. Rest in peace, Jack.
    Then you can't get on #yackfest, Cygan.
  • I'll miss Jack. Really.
    =<

^ Jack?
    The dude who died and Abyss_Worm linked to. 

Canadian politics.
    Oh.
  • edited 2011-08-22 11:42:06
    I particularly liked his campaign in the recent election. Rather than focus on how the other guys suck, he encouraged his own supporters. His railing against the notion that the NDP is a wasted vote paid off too.
  • You know I'm not sure if my present obsession (reading about movie production studios) is very productive.

It probably isn't.
    If you get into film, it won't be.
  • I don't know why I do what I do. It's probably an autism-spectrum thing.

I wish I knew why my brain is wired the way it is.