If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star
    I'm wondering something about the Matrix

The agents were shown sped up. But humans were shown normal speed with the environment slowed down

Any reason for that?
  • edited 2011-11-24 11:48:56
    They're somethin' else.
    Because agents = SNK Boss
  • So, I met my little sister for the first time today. It was certainly...a thing.
  • They're somethin' else.
    well dang, Conducty

Also, is it just me, or do people filter american holidays into something to bitch about. I think people completely misinterpret and mis-riff on Thanksgiving and by extension Columbus Day.
  • Correction: First time in 13 years...she's all grown up now D:
  • You can change. You can.
    @Everest: not sure if I can play Magic today. Got an impromptu interview.

I'll pm you to tell ya if I can.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Kay. I suppose that gives me time to either make a new deck or finish 1984.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    More than half of Thanksgiving has passed and I have yet to murder natives and take their land.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^ Lightweight.
    You should do it while playing run through the hills for max. Hipster/irony points.
  • Did you ever have one of those days where you really REALLY want to start a flame or drama war?
    Yup.

I often hold it in because i find it more boring than what I'm expecting.
  • edited 2011-11-24 13:20:47
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I occasionally have thoughts of making remarks that, while not immediately harmful, would likely start drama. But it's rarely worth the trouble.
  • Yeah. Me too. I am somewhat sad. I had a reason to be personally insulted and everything. :(
  • AHR - I don't think getting banned over a flame war would help your hurt feelings much.

Bans can be cathartic.

Just sayin'
  • Captain Brass: Hahahah. I'm really good at not being banned. :D

--gets banned for this post--
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I just watched the newest Adventure Time, "Thank You"

;_;
  • edited 2011-11-24 14:33:25
    How is it that Cockatrice can be so obscure and still attract so many obnoxious manchildren?

Speaking of, is there anyone around for me to play against? Gelzo, Nyktos, Protega?

If I could connect, that is.
    Yeah, never play against people you don't know unless you hate yourself.

I'd play, but phone...
    Also, apparently they've done some sort of update. I can still connect to server 4747, but it says 4748 is obsolete, and I don't really know what else to do. I've tried redownloading it, but that hasn't done much but allow me back onto 4747. What do?
    The uppdate thing is complicated.

Basically

Updated Cockatrice can play in 4747 and can't play in 4748, Non-Updated Cockatrice can't play in 4747 and can play in 4748.

It's annoying. Wish 4748 updated soon, but I am not seeing that happening soon. Oh well, there goes our private server. ;_;
  • edited 2011-11-24 14:58:49
    Well, I guess I'm updated, then.

That seems kinda stupid, though.
    It's more the servers owners fault, from what I understand.
  • a little muffled
    Our use of 4748 as a "quiet" server was not its intended purpose. It's actually the experimental server, essentially a public beta test of changes to the server software. At the moment, it's not being used for that purpose.
    Ah.

Welp. 
    Ah. Hm. Okay.
  • edited 2011-11-24 16:20:13
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @Nyarly, last page:
    Not yet, but I didn't search much, so I only found INUH (I think) and, through him, Juan
    I haven't gotten any "someone added you to a circle" notifications on there lately, so...I think you might be wrong.
    For what it's worth, I don't think he added me either, so either he didn't find us or didn't want to add us.

And knowing Nyarly, the second one is more likely.
  • So, how would I go about adding y'all to this Google+ gizmo?