If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Mm. Thems was some good biscuits.

^ The person who invited you might have their posts visible. If it was one of us, it shouldn't be hard to find conversations between multiple people.
  • You no longer need an invite to get an account, I just randomly joined.
    Oh. In that case, search my name (Shawn Everest-Ortiz), and then see the people I've been talking to (or just check my circle of friends, if possible).

• The agents were shown sped up. But humans were shown normal speed with the environment slowed down

Aesthetic differences designed to show the artificiality of the Agents within the Matrix?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^That, plus the fact that the humans are the perspective characters, so it replicates their experience.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    For what it's worth, I don't think he added me either, so either he
    didn't find us or didn't want to add us.

And knowing
    Nyarly, the second one is more likely.

Both is wrong. I was just curious, that's all. I haven't done much with Google+, even though I have an account since one or two months (hell, I don't even know when I signed up, although it's probably simple to look up). I'll probably add you tomorrow (not today since I'm about to go to sleep).

And my grumpiness is, in an odd way, an expression of affection. As I observed and mentioned in the "random thoughts" thread recently, I tend to often get annoyed by people I like (of course, that doesn't mean that I'm nice to people I dislike). It's not even the worst here. There is someone in my training group who is quote a decent person, but can be incredibly annoying and that not rarely. Since a year, he does this mostly by spouting conspiracy theories.

Fun fact: I got him hooked on Skyrim. It started on Monday when I told him that I buy it that day and he started asking me about it (he never heard of Elder Scrolls before). The more I told him, the more he got interested and was eventually dead-set on getting it. I'm not sure, but I think he even wanted to buy it today.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    My cousin wants me to go see Breaking Dawn with her so I can take pictures of the squealing fangirls. I don't think she comprehends the problems with a grown man going into a theater and photographing underage girls.
  • edited 2011-11-24 18:54:36
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Where did Juan go? I wanna win my 6th Magic game in a row. :(

^ Is it bad that I want you to actually do this and tell us what happens? :3
    Too late. I already bought my ticket to the muppet movie.
    Fair enough. I've heard that the Muppets is actually good.
  • You can change. You can.
    Where did Juan go? I wanna win my 6th Magic game in a row. :(

Workworkwork

except it turned out to not be work and be a boringass conference about evolution and anthropology. 

Thank God I didn't choose that as my major when I could. All the circlejerking about being atheists was getting on my nerves
    So, does this mean we can finish that Magic game?
    Sure. Gimme a bit and I'll Cock up Cockatrice or whatever heinous pun I can come up with next.
  • IJBM: The librians at my school. One, whilst I don't mind her and she's a rather nice lady, has no ability whatsoever to control students. The other is an arrogant, condescending bitch who I have to wonder why the hell she got into this field considering how much she seems to hate children.

Maybe it's just the seniors.

So The Muppet Movie? Fucking awesome. Can't remember the last time I laughed so much at a movie.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I knew that I needed to see this movie.

My resolve has been doubled.
  • edited 2011-11-24 21:37:56
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Also, it strikes how charismatic Jason Segel is when he doesn't have to be one-upped by Neil Patrick Harris.
    It's not out yet. ;_;

Only comedy out here is that movie where Adam Sandler fially falls to the lowest of the low brow comedy

Crossdressing.
  • Must...resist...urge...to...make...shit post...thread...
    (Sees the thread drama)

I don't neeeeed your civil waaaaaaaar.....
  • So how do you quote?
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    You don't apparently.

I do it by pasting the text and highlighting it in a gentle color.
  • edited 2011-11-25 00:20:00
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So how do you quote?

[.quote][./quote]

Without the "." obviously.
  • edited 2011-11-25 00:19:45
    Like this?

There ya go. Thanks.
  • edited 2011-11-25 00:20:05
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    really

Wow I'm slow

Oh well I like my pink.
  • I do it by pasting the text and highlighting it in a gentle color.
    Anyone who does this is annoying and should be shot.

As is anyone who uses quote marks to quote something with quote marks in it, but doesn't change the quote marks within the quote to single quotes to follow proper grammar rules.
    Anyone who does this is annoying and should be shot.

I'm sorry to offend :Þ
  • edited 2011-11-25 00:22:11
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Plus it doesn't show up on the mobile site.
  • *uses Princess Magic to shoot Anne Beeche*
    It doesn't?

I didn't know that.

but [ quote ] does?