If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2011-11-09 22:10:47
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    It's just forz and me now. Join in, folks!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    We need more people!
  • You can change. You can.
    I'm there.

Tis your duty to be there and behold my grumpy musical self now.
  • edited 2011-11-09 22:14:23
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I love how we don't even have enough people to fill a five-slot chatroom.

And by that I mean it's depressing.

(posting from iPhone)
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well we did...

but

they went to sleep
  • But you never had any to begin with.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I don't have any music on this laptop, so I can't contribute.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Sai, I imagine you have music tastes that are at least slightly differing. Wanna contribute to our music club?
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    I need to sleep soon. And by soon, I mean "It's 04:23, why the hell am I still awake?"
    If I could link music to you instead, I'd join.
  • What is the current room status.
    AH YEW OKAY?!

BUSTAAAAH WOOOORRRLLLFFFF
    WTF WHY DID I GET DISCONNECTED
    COME BACK

I only have one Vocaloid song, and its the one that sounds like she's getting horribly boned against her will

I'm just leaving here for posterity's sake.
  • edited 2011-11-09 23:09:25
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Best post that chat has had, and I've been in it since it started pretty much.

So I should know.
    GEE I WONDER WHO POSTED THAT
    I DON'T  EVEN KNOW!
    I just looked at my family's shared Netflix history.

Someone just watched Cyberbully, and I don't think anyone of them but me understands the concept of intentionally watching terrible things for the lulz.

I'm not sure what to think.
  • edited 2011-11-09 23:22:55
    No rainbow star

:D Just found this :D
    I am so sorry Forz. D=
    Open spot at the Mumu player, for whoever is interested.

also, bring in your hipster shit.
  • edited 2011-11-09 23:33:39
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Mumu was a lot of fun. 

Got a couple new bands to check out now. 

@Malk: That one band you played with the song that was about the nazis.  What was that called?
  • edited 2011-11-09 23:36:25
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    "Mumu" is a rather childish euphemism for vagina in German. As immature as it may be, reading the last page was rather amusing for me.
    ^^Ghost Division by Sabaton.
  • Goddamn, Title Defense Soda Popinski in Punch-Out!! Wii was a pain in the ass. To think, the game almost forces you to do a no-damage run in order to beat him.
  • edited 2011-11-09 23:38:18
    ^^ Thanks, dude.

And with that, I'm off to down a bottle of asprin and go to bed.
  • No rainbow star
    Gah, I keep missing the free spots in Mumu!
    engh, i'm sorry, guys, i can't continue this, my bandwith's gone to shit. >:/