If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Yes, the mumu sounds fun, but I'm not sure how many people would appreciate me posting black metal.
  • $80+ per session
    Do it Juan. I'm in. I can show you guys all my electronica.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ Eh. As long as it's good. I've heard some respectable black metal.

^ And I like electronica too.

Whenever the room's made, I'm in.
  • No rainbow star
    I could share Patrick Wolf songs! :D

"I was still a child when you caught me and tied me to your bed

you gave me shoes and pretty clothes, and I gave you what i had between my legs

Just a rite of passage, you held me down and said

"I'm gonna be your right of passage, so boy you better spread, spread em""

...Then again...
  • You can change. You can.
    @Protega: See, normally, I'd jump at the chance, but I already filled the registration thing. >_>

anyway, two things.

Mumu only accepts up to five people. As I'm with a couple of friends in another one, I won't be there, but...just so you guys know right away.

http://www.mumuplayer.com/ijbm_light_music_club <--- anyway, here it is. Also, the title is the most obvious injoke ever. :P
    Thanks!
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Ugh was fine till I got kicked out of that Mumu room :s
    Might have been me, sorry. >_>

Try again.
  • No rainbow star
    It's full?

...What kind of limit is 5 people?
  • @Juan_Carlos: Ah. And it's difficult to cancel by this point?

• No rainbow star
    Seriously, five people only!?
    @Icalasari: A very sucky one. 

@Protega: I'm thinking intermediate to hard. I already paid for registration, meaning I'd have to cancel that and the possible opening for tuition payment.

which we know, it's next to impossible in an university bureaucracy. 
  • No rainbow star
    I have 2 km left in my 7 km journey on the sea (14 km total round trip in a straight line) on Minecraft

I am now playing the Great Sea music from Wind Waker

Fuck yeah

...I'm almost glad that I had to journey that far to find cows, sheep, chickens, and pigs to lure all the way back because I get an excuse to listen to this awesome music
    I feel like half my time in the Mumu room has been me going "blah blah metal".
    funny, i expected it to be the whole time. :p
    I think a spot just opened up in the Mumu room; delta left.
  • No rainbow star
    Is it normal to keep being paranoid that I may be stepping on tiny people that are at most half the size of my thumb?

Because I'm paranoid of that
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I.... don't know that feel, bro.
  • edited 2011-11-09 21:24:51
    No rainbow star
    ^ Whenever my steps feel even slightly off, I lift my foot and check the sole of my foot/shoe for the corpse of a tiny person :<
  • edited 2011-11-09 21:44:33
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Another spot seems to have opened up in the Mumu, if anyone wants in.
  • -left the Mumu room due to...: shitty internet connection, having to do homework now anyway, and because I didn't want to be taking up a spot if only 5 people can be in a room at once-
  • edited 2011-11-09 21:50:38
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Make that another; Ian had to leave too.

And Vivi will have to soon, as well. Okay, there are three spots now.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    NEED MORE PEOPLE

EVERYONE IS LEAVING
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -wakes up-

-it's almost 11 PM-

-doesn't know what day it is-

-should really quit doing that-
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    This actually sounds like fun. (joins)
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I got in the thing.

And now I'm out of the thing.
    And thus, INUH stopped being a virgin.
  • No rainbow star
    Dammit, I missed getting in!

In other news, about 15 minutes ago I arrived back on my home island in minecraft. I currently have 2 cows, 2 pigs, 2 sheep, and a chicken trapped in a 3x3 space in my home while I expand a patch of dirt and sand just off shore and add fences to it
    Missed getting into mumu?  We have two open spots now.