If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Which ending did you get?
  • edited 2011-11-04 00:00:44
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'm not quite at the ending yet. Just have one more door choice to go.

First playthrough or not?
    Huh? Really? I thought the blockmoving was at the final set of doors.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    There's one in door 6... is there another goddamn one? >:|
    Hmmm...I only remember there being one...

Maybe I'm just confused.
  • No rainbow star
    I was sleepy at 7. Now I'm not so sleepy despite it being 11:10. Fucking second wind >:

No wait never mind now I'm sleepy
  • Uncharted 3 is now mine.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG I HAVE NO WORDS
  • No rainbow star
    ^ That should be at least 10x longer and contain a hidden message
  • I tried to make it as long as I actually wanted to, but Firefox crashed.
    Okay, that ending was bullshit and relied on Junpei being uncharacteristically stupid.
    Which ending was it? The [knife]?
    Yep. That ending was bullshit, but I don't feel like reading mostly the same story right now, so back to Gamefly until a later date with you.
    VERY bad idea.

You can't get the true ending unless you have certain other endings on your save file. And if you play it used without deleting the save file, you might get the true ending without doing the thing that lets it make sense.

Not to mention that that ending gives you a huge clue about what you should do next, and that on a replay you can fast-forward text you've seen.
    Eh, I am really not in the mood to replay it, especially since I've got a stack of books to get through. Perhaps when it's less than $20 I'll purchase it properly and get all the endings that way.

• Anyway, it's funny how popular that extension is. Sad too.

I guess it's true that everyone hits their limit sooner or later. =P
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ :(
    >Post the lyrics to Sons of Skyrim on a Youtube video of it
    >It quickly becomes the top comment
    >Two weeks later, someone points out that there's a typo in it
    >Facepalm
  • You can change. You can.
    My sleep schedule is in dire need of not being what the fuck
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Make an avatar out of this photo, y/n.

Do it faggot do it
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    DONE

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY
    I am indeed. :3c

so, i decided to finally try again GM's run on Batman. From the beginning. No batarangs, Damian only, Gotham City. 

It's cool so far and the Club of Heroes arc is my favorite thing ever, iff only because El Gaucho and El Sombrero exist.
  • Finished Arkham City, and now my pants are all white and sticky.
    Ah, shit, I forgot my parents were picking me up this weekend...

Gotta pack...gotta clean...
    RUN, INUH, RUN! :p
    I'm already on the way home. I got everything done.
  • Joined the noob cooker group at the frat in order to steal easy recipe ideas. The chocolate banana split is totally worth the phallic jokes.

So I changed my mind on 999 and I'm playing a few more endings, though I have a strategy guide up to make the nonsense easier.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, that's the one ending that doesn't give you any good information. All the others, you at least get clues to start piecing things together.
    Oh, cone on. The knife ending basically tells you who the killer is.