If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Okay, that. But you don't really get any stuff about the Nonary Game/what's really going on.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    True.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Maybe I missed something but the knife ending didn't seem to hold any clues.
    It says "who would benefit from the 8 bracelet?

It's a simple math problem.
  • No rainbow star
    Stop making me want to play 999 D: I don't have the money for it D:
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ DO IT FAGET

It's only like twenty bucks.  Cheaper if you buy it used.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I'm over $300 in the red, using money meant for paying for classes, because my laptop needed replacing (a laptop is required for the major I want)
    Ah.
  • edited 2011-11-04 17:08:50
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'd suggest perfectly legal means, but the ending would not be good on an emulator (though it'd be better than Hotel Dusk, which actually can't be beaten on an emulator).
  • edited 2011-11-04 17:09:56
    No rainbow star
    Not to mention that I have to keep going further into debt because I need to take the bus into Calgary (or rather my dad will make me pay for gas if he gives me a ride and gas is more than bus fare)

>.<

^ Why would the ending suck on an emulator?
    Saying why would be a massive spoiler.
    Oh yeah, Hotel Dusk.  I've heard that's supposed to be good.  Have you played it?
    Yeah.

Though it's another work for which I'd use the word "read" rather than "played." Quite good, though not as much as 999.

Need to get Last Window sometime.
  • edited 2011-11-04 17:13:50
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    SEMANTICS

I've been meaning to check it out.
    It's quite good.

The reason why it can't be completed on an emulator is that the solution to one of the puzzles is to use a completely undocumented feature of the DS which is not provided by any emulator.
    The DS has undocumented features?
    Indeed. Specifically, [multitouch.]
  • No rainbow star
    ...That's a pretty good way to prevent emulation
    That wasn't even the goal, I think; they were just trying to be clever.
  • No rainbow star
    Still a good way to stop pirating

...Wait, I wonder how emulators will handle the Vita's back touch? Left and right click?
  • After a half semester of philosophy, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if philosophers seriously analyzed the "Real Life as MMO" cliche.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I'm gonna make mini pizza thingies using some tomato and parmesan bread and for topping west country cheddar cheese and chorizo :D
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I love pizza toast.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    The best is:
    Get bacon, cut into then short strips ans fry.
    Toast some bread.
    Put the bacon on the toast, then put cheddar over the bacon.
    Put under the grill.
    Add Worcester sauce.
    Delicious.
    BACON STRIPS
    BACON STRIPS
    BACON STRIPS
    SO MANY BACON STRIPS
    So I just saw my little sister play Hermia in a Midsummer Night's Dream. She was better than I expected her to be. She never flubbed her lines or hesitated and actually managed to emote, though my sister's angry face will never be anything but funny. 

With the exception of a good Helena and a good Bottom that was 'a highschooler as Dave Chappelle doing Shakespeare', most of the others were terribly unimpressive.
  • edited 2011-11-04 22:56:58
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I just read the entirety of Angel Moxie today.

I enjoyed it.  Nice exciting story.

Should I make myself an Angel Moxie avatar?
  • I wanna play Sonic Generations, but I don't have the money yet.
    Selina was stuck in our trash basket.

What the hell, Selina.
  • $80+ per session
    Sonic Generations is much fun. I like it.