If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2011-10-24 09:32:04
    So, K-ON! Houkago Live!! (the K-ON! game for the PSP) is... mediocre.  Which, actually, makes it better than I expected.  Though, there are certainly plenty of other far better music games, though of course it's just a licensed game so whatever.  Curiously, though, despite making pretty much every other costume featured in the show unlockable, it doesn't appear that the "don't say 'lazy'" costumes are in the game.  Oh well.
  • You can change. You can.
    So, I watched The Cabinet of Dr Caligari.

It now ranks among my favorite horror films.
  • edited 2011-10-24 12:27:32
    But you never had any to begin with.
    Got the Mirai Nikki OP stuck in my head. Damnit.

• edited 2011-10-24 14:41:17
    Has friends besides tanks now
    -reading Damn You, Autocorrect-

Do iPhones really have such bad autocorrects?

EDIT: Speaking of typos, "Dam"? . . .
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Yes. Yes they do. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts to get it to stop "correcting" the word... Only to end up "correcting" another word

It's why I turned off spell check on my iPhone (and why my posts usually contain more mistakes when I'm on my phone)
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Its not terrible. Usually, the bad autocorrects happen when you skip a letter anyway, and they only get through when you aren't really looking at what you're typing.

Plus, it would take me about three times as long to type anything without it.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I have a hard time believing something resembling "bed" could get corrected to "Bethlehem", or that "autocorrect" becomes "auto cockrocket". But apparently it subs in all sorts of vulgar words that make me wonder if all these people get their phones pre-used.
  • edited 2011-10-24 14:58:45
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I dunno. I've never had anything nearly as dramatically wrong as anything on DYAC, and I've been using a iPod touch for nearly four years. Unless it's like a name or something that it hasn't learned yet (like, any anime character ever), but that doesn't really count.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    IJBM:

Guy: I got the boat was moving at a non real number at 330 degreess
    Guy: but then I realized I put the numbers into the calculator wrong
    Guy: took me like 10 minutes to realize what I did
    Guy: I forgot to add perenthesis so the calculator squared -13. something and kept it negative giving me a negative sqaure rrot lol
    Me: Heh. That sucks. I hate dealing with parentheses in math.
    Guy: I know
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I decided to go with an optimistic avatar, dunno.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I was just so incredibly cheap during an invasion on Dark Souls.
    I kind of feel bad.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Juan: It's seriously one of my favorite movies.
    It probably helps that it's relatively atypical to what we normally see in the program. For starters, this is a movie that has actually aged well, whereas Nanook of the North, Battleship Potemkin et al seriously haven't. 

Also, I feel like a damn hipster for saying that my new three favorite films so far are a DePalma film that is not Scarface or the Untouchables, a silent film and a foreign film

BRB getting them glasses and scars.
  • edited 2011-10-24 17:03:40
    smote

glasses and scars

I wanted to believe that's a reference to Homestuck's hipster Harry Potter, but then I realized it was probably just a typo for "scarves".

So it goes.

Couldn't it just be a Harry Potter reference, you goddamn Homestuck obssessed maniac? >:|

:p
  • edited 2011-10-24 17:08:57
    smote

But Harry Potter isn't a hipster himself. Quidditch would be too mainstream for him.

And tomorrow is The Big Day, Homestuck-wise. I have a right to my mania!

but but but but

his money is underground!
  • Yeah, but everyone knows about it by now. He'd have to get a shovel and dig deeper just to prove he was hardcore.

Well, there's the fact that he almost always solves his problems with powers that are not mainstream magic?

I mean, only Salazar Slytherin is enough of a hipster to make an underground snake cage.
  • edited 2011-10-24 17:28:39
    a little muffled
    @Everest:
    Learning that Dark Souls was released on the 360 almost
    makes me want to buy it. I'm not sure, though; I suck at any video games
    that aren't rhythm games.
    Shit, it was? Might have to get that then.
    ^
    Doooo iiiit!
    Not liking Scarface is a good thing, Juan.
    but the Untouchables! D:
  • edited 2011-10-24 17:43:25
    a little muffled
    @IanExMachina: Having a Bethesda fanboy brother, I think I'll wait for Christmas.
    Untouchables was good but Scarface was dull shit.
    Untouchables was good but Scarface was dull shit.

I wish Mellon was here. Then again, I always wish mellon was here, so!

Anyway, what do you think of Carlito's Way?
    I don't believe I've seen it.
    @Nyktos

Ah yeah maybe you'll have till wait till after 11/11/11 novelty wears off.
    All I have to say right now is that this exists.

• edited 2011-10-24 18:41:01
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    I was expecting something with heavy beats or something amazing but it turned out to be a 4 minute build up.
    This is better, but still not what I'm looking for.

Also this isn't too bad: