If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    >saner than thou
    >I just had eggs :D

And I just watched Moral Orel. You're reminding me of Censordoll
  • No rainbow star
    I like how I was used as an example :D
  • edited 2011-10-23 15:54:22
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I am drinking bavaraian wheat beer.

Whilst I prefer stronger/bitter/malty/hoppy ale flavours there is something quite moreish about it.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Why are there a ton of kinds of beers?
  • edited 2011-10-23 15:35:49
    Diet NEET

I don't want to take sides in a break-up between two good friends, but the female party apparently has been suffering from depression for a while, has been hanging with a textbook clingy, just-as-depressed niceguy for just as long will still in the relationship and now has fallen for said niceguy.

This might cut her off from the old bros, while her new bros are a circle of emo-nerds with such brilliant figures as a pathological liar who refuses to take her epilepsy medication so that she can booze and a computer whiz who nearly got them all imprisoned on their last urban exporation trip. It's not going to lessen her stress anytime soon. Welp, I'll hear her side from the story soon enough.

• They're somethin' else.
    You can show her the door, but you can't drag her through it, as tempting as it is.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    @Icalasari
    Different flavours really.
    Different methods of obtaining them like using different types of malts/hops/etc or adding other things entirely to the brewing process like coriander and many other methods of changing the taste.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Beer can have different flavours? I thought it was all flavoured blech

...Mind you, the only times I've had beer it was American beer, and I heard that that stuff typically tastes like shit anyways
  • You can change. You can.
    Beer is always bitter, so it isn't necessarily your thing.

that said, i'd recommend trying god tier beer before dismissing the whole thing.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ What wouod good god tier beer be?
    I like Club Colombia myself.
    Rauchbier is God tier.
    Also yes American beer is terrible as it is basically weak and fizzy lager.

Why not try ciders or perries instead Icalasari?
    I have to say one of the breweries at a festival here had one of the best ciders I'd tasted as it was 'Rum Cask Cider' basically matured/stored in casks that held rum.
    It was amazing.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I've liked soft ciders. How different is the flavour between soft and hard ciders?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Soft cider wasn't used in a presidential campaign slogan.
    Can I comment on this whole situation (as a user, not as a mod) yet, or is it still too soon?
    @Icalasari
    Well we don't have soft cider here.
    All cider is alcoholic, non alcoholic cider is basically just pressed apple juice.

Well you can get sweet ones or dry ones and varying degrees in between.
    Isn't non-alcoholic cider basically like apple juice with more pulp (not so much you can feel it but enough that the liquid is no longer clear)?
    ^
    It appears to be just untreated apple juice with nothing really taken out.
    The kind you see being sold in farm shops/markets over here in Autumn under the general name of apple juice.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    So I think Green Lantern: Willworld is seriously the best GL comic ever made. I love it when superhero comics throw away pretensions to reality and just embrace the possibilities of their ideas.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Learning that Dark Souls was released on the 360 almost makes me want to buy it. I'm not sure, though; I suck at any video games that aren't rhythm games.
  • I'm playing Super Touhou Wars right now.

Fuck its awesome
  • edited 2011-10-23 22:07:17
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Would it be too soon for me to start a new thread or use the whiny attitudes thread to point out what's wrong with every side on the "improving TVT"/TVT-and-SA-relation issue?
  • GMH: If you did, someone would eventually show what was wrong with your side as well :P
  • Trying to figure out how to tell someone belligerent that they are factually mistaken about several things, partly because someone is lying to them and partly because they are actively deluding themself [sic].

I keep coming to the conclusion I should just back off and not do anything, except: that's what I always do.

Bah.

Go for it, Glenn.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • How is it that when there are two possible answers, none of the four people I asked gave the same response to "how many points of ID is my year 12 certificate worth?"?
    @Protega: If it isn't affecting you or the people around you, I don't see why you should, unless you hold said person in high steem

finally decided to write a bit of my script. 

Also, I think I failed my narrative exam. Fuck fuck fuck
    Man, GotSpeed's speed subs of Future Diary are on the level of most place's finished subs.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    IJBM: I want to sleep, but my shoulder aches so badly that I don't think I could.