If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I go to /a/ on and off. I just seemed to run into five threads in succession. I mean I've accepted that otaku will be obsessed with Azusa's VA but the girl from Working!!? Seriously?
  • So they want to FUCK the SHIT out of her but the dime is more interested in FUCKing the SHIT out of someone else?
  • edited 2011-10-16 23:03:21
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Basically, otaku think VAs exist to have sex with them, and thus should not be allowed to have sex with anyone else.
    I don't even think it's about having sex because that would result in breaking their glorious purity. I think they basically want them to stand on pedestals and be forever their potential virgin queens.
  • Have VAs been harassed at anime conventions because of this?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Watching the new Fate/zero.

lol, bill clinton
    I remember a story about how Aya Hirano was harassed on the street and she (understandably) freaked out and lashed out physically.
  • Damn. What is it about obsessive fanning that encourages such objectification? Perhaps a lack of exposure to real human beings compared to idealized and exaggerated cartoon beings that do not react?
    Ahahahaha. Someone on /a/ was asking if TTGL was appropriate for his twelve-year-old son and the board was freaking at the prospect of /a/nons breeding.
  • You can change. You can.
    Lol, I was just reading that thread. 

If anything, I'd skip the Hot Springs episode. Either that or give him The Talk

Son, there's a country called Japan...
  • Well now, this kind of thing is considered children's entertainment in Japan. The same show also had a paedophile in at least one episode (the episode in mind being the James's tits one).

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    fuck you fate/zero, you can't end an episode there
  • edited 2011-10-16 23:54:54
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm also going to start the Mirai Nikki anime tonight, because the first episode came out last week and I was meaning to watch it.
    ^DO IT! FALL IN LOVE WITH THE ULTIMATE YANDERE!
    DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW

16.5 KB/S

FUCK
  • edited 2011-10-17 00:03:58
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    @Malk: If he's 12 years old, there's a good chance he already knows about that stuff.
    Yeah, that was my diagnosis as well, but not everyone raises their kids the same way.
    Any other interesting shows airing this season?
    There's Persona 4 the animation which isn't earth-shattering, but is good.

Also, a new Lupin series sometime in the fall.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    The P4 anime is already out?

I've been out of the loop for too long.
    Can the Persona 4 anime be followed if I haven't played the game?
  • edited 2011-10-17 00:10:29
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Why HAVEN'T you played the game? :P
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm going to wait to watch the P4 anime until I've played it.

And I'm going to wait to play it until it gets its rerelease.
    From what I've heard, yeah, the P4 anime works well on its own

Watching Summer Wars. I hate watching BD rips because they tend to run like shit in here, but this seems like an exception. Also, it looks like a fun movie. 
    Why HAVEN'T you played the game? :P
    Cuz I don't have a PS2.  :<
    It's on PSP too, chucklefuck.
    I don't have a PSP.  :<
  • I kind of want to go play AssCreedII again, but that's a 20-hour commitment that I usually reserve for holidays.

Also, the Avenger Minigun absolutely rips up Caesar's Legion.
    I need to finish AssCreedII.

>.>
    Then get one.

Chucklefuck

that shouldn't be such a fun word to type.