If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    So I paid for my car ($200!) but I still can't get it until Monday.

Goddammit, you wouldn't just let me spend an extra $25 on a parking garage. >_>
  • You read it right. 
  • a little muffled
    @Everest:
    Go watch more, then. Mod's orders. . . . Okay, not really, but it's awesome.
    Yeah, I know, I really should. I've loved it so far. Not having a DVD player in my room at my mom's house is part of the issue. (My laptop is broken else I'd just hook that up to the TV.) Mind, the monitor on the computer I'm using is big enough that watching it that way wouldn't be too bad.
  • edited 2011-10-16 05:05:43
    Fuck...I've got an appointment with government welfare-y people tomorrow and my birth certificate's missing...awesome.
  • AssCreedII has a much better OST than I ever realised.

Probably because it's been a long time since I played II.
  • edited 2011-10-16 09:44:35

(reads Sonic 4 thread)

Why does mob hatred always creep me out so much? I guess it would be a good time to admit that the real reason I dislike bash-fest threads is because I fear that I'm next.

• edited 2011-10-16 10:31:45
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

Jesus Christ, suggestions that the Earth is passing through radioactive space clouds... That's alot of paranoia fuel. I'm not going to sleep tonight.

Oh wait, it's from Godlike productions. That place is fake or black ops.

• No rainbow star
    Still not liking having my hand forced in getting a new laptop before I actually have the money =/

Fucking needing a laptop at ACAD...
  • edited 2011-10-16 13:26:18
    If IJBM were a fighting game, I'd imagine one of the most constantly used moves would be announced with "People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who. People who."
  • IJBM - That we sound like a song made famous by Barbra Streisand.

(The aptly-titled "People").

• edited 2011-10-16 16:56:20
    Buh, Youtube (and to a lesser extent, Youtube Embeds) is making my Firefox puke its guts.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^Clear your browser cache?
  • Not working.

Meh, I'm going to assume it'll go away after restarting. It's not a big deal either way.
  • You can change. You can.
    dem memory leaks
    Just watched episode 10 of Samurai Champloo.

Holy crap that was the best yet. Can anyone who's watched confirm that it gets better?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Yes.
  • edited 2011-10-16 18:59:14
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Having watched 12 episodes, I agree with you there. Episode 11 was pretty good too, but it was pretty depressing, even for me. And episode 12 is pretty much just a recap episode, so you might as well skip it.
  • IJBM that you can't edit flag messages. I hope one I wrote a bit ago doesn't come off the wrong way.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Real mature cheddar is delicious.
    Episode 12 finished. For a recap episode, it was good. It was nice to get Fuu's perspective on everything.
  • edited 2011-10-16 19:59:11
    Just read the tv tropes thread on Something Awful. I got quite a few negative mentions surrounding this week's drama. Meh, it's to be expected. SA exists for that very purpose. =/
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    >implying TVT isn't a bunch of butthurt neckbeards

Of course, I'm just kidding. Probably.
  • edited 2011-10-16 20:02:50

(let us please switch the topic)

So I saw the infamous Ridley cutscene in Metroid: Other M. Now I know why everyone made such a big fuss over the game.

It's strange that sometimes ascended fans can understand a franchise better than the original producers.

• edited 2011-10-16 20:07:45

^^ That doesn't make any sense. -shrugs-

It just goes to show, they will feast on drama from anywhere, anything like that will come to the attention of  guffawing goons. 

(Of course, I would love to talk about Metroid. I haven't actually played it, but it seems like something I might enjoy.)

• Kamen Rider MADOKA
    It's strange that sometimes ascended fans can understand a franchise better than the original producers.

Fan is derived from fanatic, see...
    So evidently Black Lagoon didn't actually end. It just went on indefinite hiatus. At least there's hope of seeing more bitch-moe.
  • edited 2011-10-16 20:20:12

I wish for more, especially something which expands more on the characters' backstories and character development, but I won't get my hopes up. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Can someone explain to me this whole being butthurt over anime voice actors doing things? 
  • You can change. You can.
    Someone's being over at /a/~