If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No, it's not a vulture or a talkative parrot.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    By the way, there are wading birds, nesting birds, birds of prey... now, a fucking bird, this is pretty rad.
  • edited 2015-09-28 17:39:31
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/282800/discussions/0/523898291509213199/

@lrdgck, would you be interested in helping out with this?  (No obligation implied.  I'm just curious and also letting you know, and I can put you in touch with said dev if you're interested.)

Also anyone else who speaks Danish, Norwegian, Polish, traditional (non-Brazilian) Portuguese, or Dutch.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Just gimme the text, and I can try my hand at translation. 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Looks like they already got someone on it.  Only looking for Danish now.

*gives them a dessert*
  • edited 2015-09-29 19:46:18
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Perhaps it's for the better... I took a glance at the dude's profile. Judging from the anime artwork, I might've needed to pull off a conscious objection.

----

edit: I just mistyped "bigots" as "bogits". If any of you were looking for a name for a goblin-like creatures in a whimsical fantasy story, it's up for grabs.

• edited 2015-10-02 10:21:14
    Diet NEET
    (fucked up, the shooter turns out to have been another guy than this piece of work)

Vid of the dude who shot up the Oregon community college, it's basically Rodger 2.0:

Meanwhile in Poland: protests continue after a bill has been passed enforcing healthy food in school shops and cafeterias. Students sneak in their own spices into the dining halls. "We want the chicken!", chants the crowd gathered in front of the House of Parliament. The Ministry of Education declares that a sweet bun is a good compromise. Negotiations on salt to go with the potatoes are still underway.

No, I didn't make it up. Best you can accuse me of is using the wrong tense, pretty much.

• I thought you guys were no longer commies.
    That depends if you believe the right-wingers.
  • So in a fit of rage I've damaged a keyboard and a door lock in the span of two days.

I'm getting told I should be less negative about things, but I'm not seeing how pretending everything is alright is going to change anything.
    So in a fit of rage I've damaged a keyboard and a door lock in the span of two days.

I'm getting told I should be less negative about things, but I'm not seeing how pretending everything is alright is going to change anything.

What's upsetting you, mind if I ask?
    Heh heh heh heh, yesterday I almost smashed another cell phone. Didn't want to connect, this one.
  • ^^ Sorry, I don't want to talk about it.
  • Latest scaremongering vid about asylum seekers over here: https://www.facebook.com/tpvideau/videos/144567122560883/?fref=nf
    Even with selective editing we get decent English and country bumpkin level whining about same-sex couples kissing in the streets, wanting a traditional wife and lack of sex. Is this honestly the best they could do to rile folks up?
  • Welp, car got stolen.
    Work tomorrow today morning will be at a site somewhat further than I expected.

Well, gotta go to sleep.  Bye.
  • >What's upsetting you, mind if I ask?

Your country going to shit usually has an effect on your mood.
  • Gonna get a birthmark checked tomorrow to see whether it's dangerous or not, it'll be ironic if I turn out to be literally cancer. 

You sure you ain't some sort of long-lost heir to some magical kingdom?

Which makes me think, this would be some epic fail. "Greetings! After many years, we've finally managed to find you, oh lord! By showing the birthmark, you will prove to be the rightful heir before your subjects!" "You mean, I shouldn't have visited that plastic surgeon last month?"

Talkin' 'bout cars. So, I'm waiting at the red light when the radio says they'll play that DUN-DUN-DUNNNN motif from Also Sprach Zarathustra. So it's like this: 

DUN DUN DUNN (the light goes green)

DA-DAAA POM POM POM DUN DUN DUNNN (I switch on the left blinker)

DA-DAAA (on to the left lane)

PA-PA-PAAAA-POM-POM-POM (yesss, let's pass under this "late yellow")

PAMMM-PAMMM-PAMMMMMMMMMMM POM POM POM POM (push the brake, come to a halt)

Interpretation 1: If I walk away from my finished Subway sandwich and say that I want to go wash my hands, I expect the plastic bag that originally contained it, as well as the two unused napkins of the three that were given to me, to still be on the table when I return.

Interpretation 2: I should clean up after myself before leaving the table to wash my hands.

Interpretation 3: Society has a problem with wastefulness and the whole notion of disposability.
  • >back from fetching new glasses
    >they are the perfect hipster problem glasses
    >cops at uni library
    >think "oh fuck, arcanines"
    >check FB at home, it's apparently at every faculty
    >check 4chan
    >arcanines confirmed
    https://archive.moe/r9k/thread/22989609/
    >back from fetching new glasses
    >they are the perfect hipster problem glasses
    >cops at uni library
    >think "oh fuck, arcanines"
    >check FB at home, it's apparently at every faculty
    >check 4chan
    >arcanines confirmed
    https://archive.moe/r9k/thread/22989609/

I'm confused.  Explain this to me before I hurt myself in my own confusion.
  • I went to obtain new glasses(which resemble the standard Buzzfeed feminist glasses somewhat, hence the name 'problem glasses': https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/thumb/2/22/AnimeHairAposematism.jpg/700px-AnimeHairAposematism.jpg ), and saw cops at the uni on the way back. I guessed a copycat of the Oregon shooter had made a hoax threat, and when I searched 4chan it turned out to be correct(see also archived link). 
    I lol'd at the aposematism connection.

And the only people lamer than mass shooters are copycats.
  • Don't you get to choose your glass frames? Or is this one of those "pretend to be like them to infiltrate their ranks and study their behaviour" things?
  • They look good on me. Also, my brain has been utterly ruined by layers and layers of irony.
  • The car's been found. According to the one who found it, a drunk militaryman fucked up the engine, failed to start it, took away the battery and abandoned the car. Right now the car stands with an engine with yet-to-be-determined damage, an oil leak (presumably the reason for the engine damage), a smashed left rear, a broken rearview mirror, no battery, and a bunch of scratches and miscellaneous damage everywhere.
    Sorry to hear that your car got stolen, but at least you have some sort of closure on it.  Good luck with working with insurance (assuming you have it).
  • Nopes. I used to, but the insurance got prohibitively expensive. It would've been for the better to keep it, but it wasn't much of a possibility.