If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I'm probably a bit late to the party, but I just discovered the 404 page.

Magnificent.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

The problem with the way government does things is that it's got horrible customer interface (such as forms for varoius purposes).  The only reason the private sector does better with this is because the customers are its gravy train and it has to keep them happy somehow.

Wandering outside of my watchlist on TV Tropes for a little bit, it seems to me that IJBM has a lot more discussion and a lot fewer "post your whatever" threads.  By that latter category I mean threads like "what's your favorite videogame?" wherein everyone posts their favorite videogame, and then most people don't look back because there's not much to discuss.

I personally think that this is a good thing.  What do you think?

• What if Vriska accidentally screwed up and manipul9'd somebody?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I also think this is a good thing. Pretty obviously, in fact. 

• edited 2013-03-08 07:23:15
    Diet NEET

Reminder that it is International Women's Day, and thus the patriarchy is attacked once more by feminists everywhere. Ask yourselves, what would Kenji do, and weather the storm in your blanket forts.

Reminder that every day, as far as we know, is International Day On Which All People Exist And Actually Matter, And That Means Everyone, So People Should Stop Being Butthurt About Not Being Named.

• But you never had any to begin with.

How dare you discriminate against people who don't exist, glenn?!

• Kichigai birthday!!
    You shoul put a warning for existism in your post, you double trigger
  • [  ]Privilege <----please check this bracket(I would say box, but that is appropriation of female anatomy)

• I want to make a thread about some guy's blog. The guy is FULL MAD 24/7 and makes some weirdly entertaining posts on how wrong they are. He' s like your average /pol/ user but actually serious. Unfortunately it's in Spanish so only like 5 members of the forum would understand it.

At least give us the link, man.

Wandering outside of my watchlist on TV Tropes for a little bit, it seems to me that IJBM has a lot more discussion and a lot fewer "post your whatever" threads.  By that latter category I mean threads like "what's your favorite videogame?" wherein everyone posts their favorite videogame, and then most people don't look back because there's not much to discuss.

I think that's a very good thing. In fact, it bugs me that the only longlasting thread I've made (the Language Learning Lounge) pretty much turned out to be just that.

• edited 2013-03-08 08:05:10
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

[  ]Privilege <----please check this bracket(I would say box, but that is appropriation of female anatomy)

I've never heard the term "box" used to describe any part of the female human anatomy.  And I've heard a lot of things called "box", including an out-of-control security robot and a very poor cosplay.

and a very poor cosplay.

Alternatively, a very good Metal Gear cosplay.

• >dissing cardboard box Gundam

Have you got your own action figure?

• Kichigai birthday!!
    @Stormtroper

Google danipirata80, I don't wanna link it since it is a Wordpress blog and I think those get referrals on which sites they are linked on.
  • No rainbow star
    Glenn: Box would be referring to the labias and the vagina in this case

No idea why the fuck a box is supposed to indicate that, but *shrugs*
  • a little muffled
    Because you can put things in it?

Also!

This is page 666. Up the irons and whatnot. \m/

• edited 2013-03-08 11:16:46
    Has friends besides tanks now

\m/

Speaking of metal, I wish the blow dryer hadn't made my hair so frizzy, because I love what it does for my hair aside from that. Time to look up some styling tips, I guess. /mylife

• No rainbow star
    ^ "/mylife"

No Nines! You have so much to live for!
  • edited 2013-03-08 16:12:06
    Diet NEET

Quick query: on average, how often do you go out per week, and if so, how much do you drink?

My average is 2 to 3 nights, and 6-8 units of booze.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Once per week, 1-2 beers.

• Kichigai birthday!!

I would have changed my avatar to Chávez, but I don't want Milos to come to Spain and remove kebab and fk our mathers.

Clearly he should try to remove kebabs from the UK. He'd fail, but he could still try!

On the drinking question, 0.25 per week, 5-7.5 units.

When it comes to drinking, no consistency and no consistency. 

• You can change. You can.

Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea
    for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
    because he knows the time is short
    Let him who hath understanding
    reckon the number of the beast
    for it is a human number

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Reminder that it is International Women's Day, and thus the patriarchy is attacked once more by feminists everywhere. Ask yourselves, what would Kenji do, and weather the storm in your blanket forts.

so are you the kind of person who asks why there are no Straight Pride Parades or....

• a little muffled

> taking anything InsanityAddict says at face value

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

>carats

• a little muffled

what is a carat