If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2013-02-20 02:50:12

> turns her on

> RPing

> words that imply this was online

I can't tell whether you mean these in a sexual way or otherwise. I'm not sure if you should tell me.

• No rainbow star

^ Long distance relationships, man

• No rainbow star
    Eyup. I ticked her off. I wished her a good night and pleasant dreams via texting

My stupid carrier finally gave me her response. A dismissive, "Whatever'

I just want to make her happy...
  • edited 2013-02-20 03:55:34
    No rainbow star
    Aaaaand now gotten myself ticked off and put the ball in her court. Fuck it, I keep putting myself in a funk over worries that I've upset her. Let her know we have some communication issues and REALLY need to talk better so I know why the hell she's upset

Edit: Holy shit it actually worked
  • edited 2013-02-20 04:43:48
    There is love everywhere, I already know

Funerals suck, especially when you have to drive to them and back.

Other things that suck:

>"Hey fourteenwings lets get food on the way home."

> "Sure." "Hey dad this sure is some oddly seasoned chicken."

> fourteenwings treenut allergy activates in the middle of fancy restaurant

> Spends three hours in hospital, face still swollen

At least I didn't go into shock (though I might as well have >_>) but that wasn't fun.

• edited 2013-02-20 10:45:34
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I hate when one song makes me want to get an album, but it's probably not worth it, e.g. I love "Sunday Morning" off of Maroon 5's Songs About Jane, but the other singles are boring as hell.
  • Well, buying individual songs is a thing now.

• Has friends besides tanks now

It is, but I'd rather not. I don't know if I can explain it beyond wanting a properly sequenced and sorted list of songs, but I really prefer having full albums over just a handful of songs by an artist.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

On my planet, people torrent music.

• edited 2013-02-20 12:42:07
    Has friends besides tanks now

I could (actually, I don't know if I could do it here at school; my roommate says he can't, at least), but I'd rather not.

• No rainbow star
    FourteenWings: Yeesh, talk about a bad day *gives an internet hug*
  • You can change. You can.

It is, but I'd rather not. I don't know if I can explain it beyond wanting a properly sequenced and sorted list of songs, but I really prefer having full albums over just a handful of songs by an artist.

understandable

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> Spends three hours in hospital, face still swollen

Oh that sucks.  I hope you're feeling better now.

• edited 2013-02-20 16:22:04

I hope what remained of your day was better, wings.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Ja, YouTube, ich denke auch dass es ist eine tolle Idee. Ralph Bakshi ist ein Übermensch! Lang lieb die vierte Reich im Internet! \o\o\o

Buy „Die Fahne Hoch (Horst Wessel Lied Choral) - Nazi Party NSDAP Anthem” in 
    iTunes
    eMusic
    Artist
    Horst Wessel

• >dat feel when there are no recordings of the Dutch translation being sung by NSBers

• Some of you people have had it rough. I mean face swelling sucks, and I'm sure I've heard of worse stories from others. Why do you people have such shitty luck?

• Ugh. Sorry about that, wings.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I have deadly allergies, but I've never had a serious reaction. Sorry to hear that :c

• edited 2013-02-21 09:44:58
    Diet NEET

http://gawker.com/5940947/from-otherkin-to-transethnicity-your-field-guide-to-the-weird-world-of-tumblr-identity-politics

>"I've seen people identifying as tubes of toothpaste or as Eva Braun, but you never know if you're looking at an elaborate troll"

>pick a representative from said community

>pick arguably the worst person, the one who is most likely trolling for attention

Looks like Draven-chan is in the spotlight quite a lot.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

"trans privilege is having sex reassignment surgery be a real thing, while nowhere offers 'species reassignment surgery' for otherkin"

Oh dear. :(

• "trance privilege is having your music played on the dancefloors of all the hip clubs, while there are way fewer joints for rock enthusiasts"

• edited 2013-02-21 10:00:40
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

"if somebody does genuinely identify as a pizza, then yes, that identity is valid"

That's fucking it. What I've been missing my whole life. I am pizza.

^ Only for one meaning of "joint", of course. 

• Is it wrong that I wish that gawker article mentioned this site so we could get some free publicity?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That's fucking it. What I've been missing my whole life. I am pizza.

What type of pizza. This is important. :|

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

^^ A pizza shit!

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

What type of pizza.

Fuckin' every type. 

Bitches.

that's the worst type alex

sorry

i'm going to have to throw you in the garbage now

i just can't let anyone eat you, it's too disgusting