If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

that excuse doesn't work

yeah

well guess what

your mom doesn't work

• I'm with Icalasari, if I don't like something I at the very least don't hate it. I don't really hate anything anymore, if I can see if something has been made with considerable effort and not half-assed, I can appreciate it on its merits.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Best show Cartoon Network has had in years.

Clearly you people haven't seen The Amazing World of Gumball.

I suck at hating things, though I'll tend to point out lots of flaws if I don't love something. I mean, eventually even Accel World got to me* and I can hardly wait for another cour.

*This will never happen with Sword Art Online, ever.

• edited 2012-12-31 04:44:24
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Clearly you people haven't seen The Amazing World of Gumball.

I actually have seen that and I kinda like it, but... it just doesn't engage me the way Adventure Time does.

• edited 2012-12-31 05:42:04

Removed.

• It just feels like the weird, wacky and whimsical cartoon category has been saturated to hell and back with so many cartoons like Adventure Time by this point. It would be best to give it a few years rest before pumping out another cartoon like that.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

^^^ I have the same problem with Adventure Time.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

>nova

>being mentioned in the same thread as good taste

Yeah, so, that may have been a joke, but... ouch.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!
    @Ninjaclown

I think the difference is that Adventurr Time cares more.
  • The only thing that seems to drag One Piece down from time to time is the pacing at the start of arcs: lots of running and milling about on the island du jour, with introductions for new villains which are a tad on the slow side, and the heroes being knocked out or otherwise incapitated to justify sequential battles-and when it steps away from this formula(the current arc), it feels even more like a hodgepodge.

That said, the post-timeskip is building up to climactic confrontations already in its second arc, and though the tension suffers a bit from the Strawhats still not having encountered any foes that give them a challenge other than through circumstance(plus they have Trafalgar Law on their side gloryhogging with his scheming and OP Devil Fruit), the East Blue Saga suffered from much the same problem in retrospect. It feels like everything's going too well currently, so I'm betting they'll get their asses handed in a few weeks.

• You can change. You can.

itsoktonotlikethings.avi

no its not i get yelled at :(

I was referring to those yelling at you in most cases.

and you yourself lady :||||

• Boo, I accidentally hit Mark All Viewed on the mobile site. Now if I dredge through old posts I won't know what I've missed.

• a little muffled

I do that all the time.

I swear to god, mark all viewed buttons on forums exist only to be accidentally clicked causing misery.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

The Dark Knight was a lot worse than I remember it being. The joker was the highlight of the film even though Nolan has a compulsion to explain every plot point to the audience.

• a little muffled

I found it held up quite well on rewatching myself.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I would just like to establish that my store manager is extremely awesome for not being annoyed that I called in sick on New Year's Eve. Probably helps that coughing for two days has altered my voice noticeably, but still.

I feel that after all the hype (And the high of a Batman movie that is basically Heat without Al Pacino yelling about women's asses) The Dark Knight doesn't hold up all that well, but it's still a pretty damn good movie (If not, again, a good Batman movie)

Have been in a waiting room for over an hour. Dammi, I just want antibiotics.
    And just hit the 100 minute waiting mark.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

If it's just a cold, antibiotics are overkill. You'd probably just be better off with Advils.

I know. Turns out it's bronchitis.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Oh.

And...two hours.
  • Not that it's any of our business, but how did you get bronchitis?

Work in retail. Probably developed from a cold I caught there.
    Have been here almost 3 hours. Saw a doctor very briefly 25 minutes ago.
    This is worse than the bronchitis.