If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Vidya Gaems General

Comments

• edited 2020-01-07 22:11:28
    6 has always had my favourite plot so I'd look forward to that.
    In which I hijack this thread with Danganronpa stuff again.
    Alright, so it's Kyouko. That had been bugging me for a while. Also Touko. Also Oowada and Oogami but I already knew those.

On related news, I've begun playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
    On unrelated news, I've also begun playing Satori Komeiji's Mental Education, a cutesy puzzle Touhou game that's more or less Lemmings on an isometric grid. tl:dr: Move objects around to make up to three characters reach a present.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    I've begun playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.

Yay. DR2 probably has my favorite overall plot and final boss too.
  • edited 2020-01-08 21:13:16
  • I did have enough time for the trial last night after all.

This is getting more and more intriguing.
  • edited 2020-01-10 05:59:55
    I pushed through so I could think about the case throughout the day. Maybe I should've taken it more slowly, though.
    Oh you finally got to the most video-gamey chapter of all. This was actually based on a real horror game!... that I've forgotten every detail of.

• I do believe that qualifies under the categorization of "something".
  • edited 2020-01-12 02:03:21
    This was actually based on a real horror game!.

It reminded me a lot of those free horror games with lots of Let's Play's one can see on Nico Nico Douga.

I think this is my highest text-length-to-gameplay-length ratio post so far.
  • edited 2020-01-12 04:44:51
    There is love everywhere, I already know

After you complete this chapter; the "beloved" according to the rumor mill as this was never really confirmed is BIG SPOILER
  • edited 2020-01-12 18:52:10

I'm not good at this.

After reading your latest post:

• edited 2020-01-13 08:55:16
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Super Metroid Impossible
    player: oatsngoats (AGDQ2020)

saves: 16
    deaths: ??
    resets: ??

(spoiler: )
  • edited 2020-01-13 11:51:48

I always forget which one is big endian and which one is little endian.

• I wonder if it counts as an update if I didn't actually tread new content.
  • edited 2020-01-15 04:40:59

Finally got around to doing this.
    .* Edit:

I've been flirting with getting back into video games lately, so I got back into the New Style Boutique series, specifically 3, which I never finished.

In NSB 2, the most annoying thing about the whole game was that you had to take pictures and show them to this weird girl who would determine if you'd found any new colors. This color guide shows just how completely ridiculous and annoying the process was.

In NSB 3, the game is just about 20x longer than it's prequels, because it has a whole idol raising element (you have to help three up and coming idols and one established one) and whilst this is fun, it's quite tedious.

But I'm here today to complain about the regular customers to your store. It seems the less they want to buy from you, the more they want to tell you their life story.

Generally, the best sort of customer in this game is the one who requests a full outfit. To be more specific, it's best to have customers who want Chic, Baby Doll or Gothic clothing, because that costs the most.

Purple Moon, the Cosplay Brand, also costs a lot, but this is the first game in the series that has it as a regular brand rather than a special one and I'm still yet to unlock it.

Usually, these sorts of customers don't talk too much.

Then we have the two girls who come in, and they just can't stop talking, and all they want is a basic black hat from Basic U that costs like $10 and for goodness sakes why.
  • edited 2020-01-16 05:35:54
    There is love everywhere, I already know

• Things are coming to a close. I wanted to do the Class Trial today but it'll be better if I leave that and the rest of the game for this weekend.
    Umm, I know enough Japanese to know what 正解 means without having to look it up

Uhhh, oops, sorry.

I mean, of course, it doesn't entirely give things away.
    I noticed I'm becoming more diligent intrying to solve these mysteries on my own

I don't think I ever tried to look at a case in it's entirely and figure out who did it, but I would kind of look at the circumstances of the story and feel my way there. It worked at least half the time.

Except in DRV3, where I was so obsessed with this one character finally being the culprit because she just seemed like she was the sort who would be one and then it turned out she got murdered instead. Thankfully, this was kind of early on.
  • edited 2020-01-18 05:10:56
    I don't think I ever tried to look at a case in it's entirely and figure out who did it, but I would kind of look at the circumstances of the story and feel my way there. It worked at least half the time.
    If I don't try my best and am throughout with this I end up feeling like I'm not making the most out of the game. There's only so many mysteries to solve, after all.
    I might have overdone it this time, though, replaying the whole day with the benefit of hindsight let me see things with an undertone I'm probably not "supposed" to perceive easily, I think I'll take it easy from here on.

My body wasn't ready.
    Well, I don't have much to say aside from I don't think you can be ready for what comes next.
  • So I stayed up all night.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day (well, today several hours later).

• I kinda want to repeat the investigation, just like how I said I wouldn't.
    Hmmm... well, I did skim it, there's the part that might screw up the mystery if I misunderstood it, and it was late at night so that's especially likely.

Alright, the time has come.
  • edited 2020-01-19 21:32:09

THE END
    I'm hyped like whoa rn
    I think I'll do the same as before and do the extra things in this game before jumping to another one. I gots 999 Monocoins this time, perhaps I should've spent some, but I probably won't be needing more.
    Also I'm aware that DRV3 is not the next game that's been released. Perhaps I should play something besides that next? Perhaps side material?
    She is though!
    True.
  • I can now reply to things:
    aaaaaaaaaaaahboutthat... (this isn't even the actual spoiler)

tbh I still don't see the purpose of that plot point.
    After you complete this chapter; the "beloved" according to the rumor mill as this was never really confirmed is BIG SPOILER

I see now. It may not have been confirmed but I can't see how it can be anything but that.